Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:55 AM

Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa (55411 Views)

23rd To 28th Feb: Biafra Bans Omoibo From Exercising Constitutional Rights / Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2023
ODOGWU HAS SPOKEN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Awise09(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2023
He should come out and force it now if he want it to work

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Jones4190(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Johnthum:
This fool called Simon Epka is not an Igbo Man, he has collected money from a particular politician just to work against Peter Obi. Any Igbo Man that listen to this mad man must be a fool. Thank God there's nothing like sit at home in my State. My Governor does not tolerate nonsense from the foolish Simon epka.
ekpo is our brother from ebonyi state, we love him here, he is working for our freedom.
Biafra or no election

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by vince96w2(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Biafrans are relaxing are losing focus!

Biafra has nothing to do with the zoo

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans
So how will the ordinary citizens do business and feed themselves..And ur Biafra enforcers will kill those who come out..what a country Biafra will be..no regard for human rights..Just decree and kill those who intentionally or unintentionally flaunt the order . Allow Simon Ekpa who enjoys a good system abroad to keep you in bondage instead of making you own work

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Midehi3(f): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

He is a high class paid urchin , working for tinubu , the new failure after he worked under Tinubu, to give us the failure called Buhari.....Los
Chains of failures
Who told you he's a high class paid urchin, he is a very low class urchin, as in, he can't feed without that

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Azyne:
Lol

Finland authorities are being too slow
Bundle this Coward back to Nigeria abeg so he can be well dealt with

HAHAHAHA.

NOT EVERY COUNTRY IS AS LAWLESS AND IDIOTIC AS YOUR ZOO. cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by FuckYourFather(f): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans

you need sense
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Yibo(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2023
ShaqFu:
you're a fool blooded fool. You'll watch and see as Nigerians will defy your useless sit at home order and come out en-masse to vote.

You and your separatist coward leader Simon Groundnut will be put to shame.
have you written your will ? You may not make it if you defy Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Jones4190(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the finish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.
he will never be arrested. obiano god of all fresh will keep protecting him against his enemy

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by barinedan(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2023
If he is man enough let him come to Nigeria and enforce the sit at home by himself

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Laborare81: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2023
I urge my Igbo brothers and sisters to come out enmass to vote Peter Obi on the 25th of February 2023, we should disregard any useless threat that imp squatting in Finland is giving to the Igbo's. Very soon the hunter will become the hunted. I rest my case. He thought Igbo's are fools, we are waiting for him.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by RemiTinubu(f): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2023
and Seun promoted this to front page.
Seun biggest shame on you.
Tueh!

this election is really exposing alot of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2023
SaintNegro77:
No matter how much idiot Tinubu gave to you, we will set ablaze any idiots of your type seen disturbing people.

AFTER OBI LOSES, IF I HEAR BIAFRA PIM FROM U...

MONIKER NOTED
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by correctguy101(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Please, why the order to sit at home?
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by sixtuso(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Johnthum:
This fool called Simon Epka is not an Igbo Man, he has collected money from a particular politician just to work against Peter Obi. Any Igbo Man that listen to this mad man must be a fool. Thank God there's nothing like sit at home in my State. My Governor does not tolerate nonsense from the foolish Simon epka.
What's the name of your state??
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by livinbygrace: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Na lie,Saint Obi will get 300 billion votes from the land of the rising sun
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Felabrity: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Igbo:
I am a fool
na today you know?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by crafteck(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

People hiding in forest causing civilian casualty talking about bravery.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by onuman: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Order from a bastard financed by anti Igbo elements in Nigeria. Any Igbo who will attempt to enforce your stupid order shall be roasted on Igbo land and remnants thrown into the rivers in Igboland.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Lacash: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2023
envoymedia:
Simon Ekpa, a disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that he did not recant the sit-at-home order of 23rd to 28th February, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1627251773789417479?s=19
See as the Ipigs kills Pittobi ambition before arrival, Una won sit at home and una won win election….Ewu😁

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the finish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.

FAKE PROPHET.

SEE THE DATE OF YOUR NEXT MENSTRUATION.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Madups(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
A legendary idiot. Elections will hold and nothing will happen
nwadiuko1:
He is an idiot
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by sonofthunder: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Johnthum:

I remember watching a video of Simon epka supporting the burning and destruction of properties in Lagos during the end Sars protests. In fact, that's how I got to know him.

So tell us who paid him to work against Obi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Will they add the life of those you kill to yours ? Irresponsibility.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Viicfuntop(f): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
😔

We understand how you secessionists feel. Easterners literally have the power to change history now. Don’t do this go yourself. You leave. What happens next? Start the development from your current state. Please go out and vote on Saturday.

If you want to buy pupuru flour, do send me a message. Thank you
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Class01: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

He is a high class paid urchin , working for tinubu , the new failure after he worked under Tinubu, to give us the failure called Buhari.....Los
Chains of failures

I see
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Afamed: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
On BIafra we stand. No Erection

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by fredoooooo: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
If dem born any of u well go to d SE east and vote .. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by CommonSense1967: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Just imagine one thug controlling millions of people in the SE, but they will come online and call others cowards. They will wail and cry that one person has too much political power in other parts of the country, but one man told them that Buhari was actually Jubril from Sudan and they believed him.
Do I need to tell you who are gullible, easily brainwashed and are actually COWARDS?

I'll let you decide.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Deefirm: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Now, this is where the table turns....the fire you guys have been playing with is about to burn y'all to ashes

envoymedia:
Simon Ekpa, a disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that he did not recant the sit-at-home order of 23rd to 28th February, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1627251773789417479?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Paracetamol01: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
This one is about to spoil Igbo chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.