Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa (55412 Views)

23rd To 28th Feb: Biafra Bans Omoibo From Exercising Constitutional Rights / Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Ambitious21: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2023
SaintNegro77:
No matter how much idiot Tinubu gave to you, we will set ablaze any idiots of your type seen disturbing people.

Na only mouth you get.

Mumu...

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Maxsunny: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Chai, I wish I can see this guy in person to kill like a goat that he is, any Ibo person with PVC that fail to come out and vote on Saturday because Ikpa is an idiot, how many people will they kill, I hate this guy with everything I me
quote author=envoymedia post=121078093]Simon Ekpa, a disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that he did not recant the sit-at-home order of 23rd to 28th February, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1627251773789417479?s=19[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by xamuel17(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Biafrans are relaxing are losing focus!

Biafra has nothing to do with the zoo

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans

Failed on arrival. The community has learned how to set you guys ablaze if you like zuzu!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by georgeakins: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2023
Azyne:
Lol

Finland authorities are being too slow
Bundle this Coward back to Nigeria abeg so he can be well dealt with

Bundle him to Nigeria for what? Finland is not like Africa where human rights are not respecred.
They should leave the young man alone.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Wainey: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos would deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Few months ago these people were chanting "No referendum no election" "Biafra or death" "the zoo must fall" etc. Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one sponsoring biafra just to destabilise iboland. Lol grin grin

The same set of people that were celebrating the Angel Unknown Gunmen are now the ones telling us that the gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same set of people that told us that Nigeria is a zoo, are the one now telling us a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

Those of us who refer to their utopic country as bi.afraud have been right all along. The whole thing is a fraud. Dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

The day before yesterday when security forces killed about a dozen Ipob terrorists in Anambra, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, these same set of people would have been tagging the UN, OAU, EU, ECOWAS, OPEC etc, accusing the Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet with my last penny that after obi gets thrashed in the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag again and start singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"
Tribalism is sweet until it points it's fangs at you.
They never imagined that their son will be a major contender in 2023 election, if only they have expressed their dissatisfaction in a civil manner without trying to destroy Nigeria, Today Peter Obi would have been the most preferred candidate.
I will say it again and again that Peter Obi failure on Saturday is caused by ipob and their politics of hatred

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by NoToTerrorists: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos would deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Few months ago these people were chanting "No referendum no election" "Biafra or death" "the zoo must fall" etc. Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one sponsoring biafra just to destabilise iboland. Lol grin grin

The same set of people that were celebrating the Angel Unknown Gunmen are now the ones telling us that the gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same set of people that told us that Nigeria is a zoo, are the one now telling us a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

Those of us who refer to their utopic country as bi.afraud have been right all along. The whole thing is a fraud. Dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

The day before yesterday when security forces killed about a dozen Ipob terrorists in Anambra, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, these same set of people would have been tagging the UN, OAU, EU, ECOWAS, OPEC etc, accusing the Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet with my last penny that after obi gets thrashed in the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag again and start singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"
who is Nsima, Simon Ekpa assistant supporting now? The last I checked, it was Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Onyiridike(f): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

But that was an old picture circulated.

Besides did they tell you the collateral damage? How many police died too in the attack?

Its not like I support violence but why are u not impartial in ur reportage too?

So now u trust the army fa? Army that will kill innocent people and parade? I pity some of you. You never learn until One Nigeria kills you. Im not even talking about the east now, Im talking about everywhere. The hope you are putting in this One Nigeria is just like Naijabet. You will keep losing and losing. Cos d system was not set up for the indigenes but for Britain and the Fulanis. Southerners will go to school yet tribalism and emotion will prevent them from utilising common sense.
Do you live in Onitsha?
Those pictures are current pictures. They were gunned down at 33 police station.
I can assure you that election will take place in South East and Ekperima and his boys cannot do anything.
I have told Simon Ekpa's boys to come to my area in Enugu Agidi, Anambra State and try rubbish.
I will personally send them to their creators for judgement speedily.
Nnamdi Kanu boasted that election will not take place in Anambra state. Election took place and Soludo is now the governor.
The same Ekperima declared sit at home during December last year and nobody obeyed.
Even on Mondays, many people go about their businesses.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by onuman: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the finnish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.

Finland does not harbour terrorists. Finland will soon look away from terrorist Simon Ekpa to enable whoever wants to grab him to do that.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JealousCobra(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

Igbo wo-"Men" will hide under their beds in their wife's skirts while someone commands them from continents away. grin

Victor Banjo, a Yoruba man led Biafra Army by the way. All the Igbo men fled. Ojukwu inclusive. cheesy

Biafrans last leader should be MNK. Igbos are wiser now.. No Igbo man is taking Simon Ekpa serious not even IPOB expect some imported riff raff from the West to cause chaos in Alaigbo.

MaziSimonEkpa is a miserable fraudster working for thiefñubu, but be rest assured he will be taken good care of.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Mpanyi: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Kolo mental
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by gadgethead: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2023
NuraSambo:

You never know what these people with acute bipolar might do. They may start singing Holi Holi Holi Simon ekpa is another saviour"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Ogsirsolo: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Na bad seen you seen Go back to sleep
SouthernPlateau:

See dreams....lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Thepotterman: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the finnish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.

You have seen nonsense, how can a citizen of Finland be sent out of his own country, don't you know he holds a dual citizenship
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Fairview1(f): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2023
sponsored.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Buksaylor: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2023
envoymedia:
Simon Ekpa, a disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that he did not recant the sit-at-home order of 23rd to 28th February, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1627251773789417479?s=19

Why can't Finland send this guy to us?
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by onuman: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2023
envoymedia:
Simon Ekpa, a disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that he did not recant the sit-at-home order of 23rd to 28th February, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1627251773789417479?s=19

Simon Ekpa, you are fighting against 50 million Igbos on earth. Sorry for you, as you must have mistakenly believed that it's only Nigeria's authorities that can handle you over your crimes against 50m Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by YeyeGbami: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

After ur body queues for fuel, ensure u send ur soul to go find new currency in bank.

Iwo suegbe. undecided

You think everyone is ready to be a submissive suffering and smiling slave as u.

Cry me a river, no go anambra make dem no go sell your organs for cheap.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Onyiridike(f): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2023
georgeakins:

Bundle him to Nigeria for what? Finland is not like Africa where human rights are not respecred.
They should leave the young man alone.
For your information, Finland visited South East and Emma Powerful told them all the atrocities of Simon Ekpa. He is under investigation. Once confirmed guilty, he will be dealt with.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Ruthless70: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2023
SaintNegro77:
No matter how much idiot Tinubu gave to you, we will set ablaze any idiots of your type seen disturbing people.

Ibos n foolishness r like 5n6,
They r stupidly found with unfounded stories.

Same people that claimed Bihari is dead and replaced, same people were saying Tinubu bribed Ekpa ..

So Ekpa Ur lord is too cheap to be bribed fools..if U like say I'm Afonja then U have failed, cos anyone trying to tell U the truth is Ur enemy.

No wonder they r zombedient.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Slurity(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans
I love this. Let's see how Obi will win the elections
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Cry me a river, no go anambra make dem no go sell your organs for cheap.

Haha, o o gbadun.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by EduBrazil1991(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=triple996 post=121078152]You cannot eat your cake and have it back

Ndigbo supported these idiots and even jubilate when they kill fellow nigerian(civilians and security personnel) because your brother is in d ballot box u now what to play smart, it's not possible.
when Peter obi loses election next week, it's his brothers that sabotage him not any Anty Igbo movement

Try dey Rest 😪
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Slurity(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Ambitious21:

Na only mouth you get.

Mumu...
Did he even have mouth? He can't say those rubbish if he sees you physically. He can only hide under fake account and type nonsense.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by 2starboy25: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2023
Azyne:
Lol

Finland authorities are being too slow
Bundle this Coward back to Nigeria abeg so he can be well dealt with
go bundle him back by urself "Dunce"
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Midehi3(f): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

Meanwhile, hope you have sent your body to the filling station to find scarce fuel, while sending your soul to the bank to source for insufficient naira notes?

One Nigeria embrace your destiny! Amin.
Very senseless post cheesy

Wake up and face reality of life my dear

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Sweetpoison45: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2023
nwadiuko1:
He is an idiot
you and ur generation are bigger idiots. Fool like u
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by 2starboy25: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2023
Johnthum:
This fool called Simon Epka is not an Igbo Man, he has collected money from a particular politician just to work against Peter Obi. Any Igbo Man that listen to this mad man must be a fool. Thank God there's nothing like sit at home in my State. My Governor does not tolerate nonsense from the foolish Simon epka.
sorry to ask, which state are you from?
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by onuman: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Oduduwa Republic agitators were sponsored by Tinubu to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to Tinubu after president Buhari.

Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House recently.
Sunday Igboho, the leader of Oduduwa Republic agitators, has maintained that Tinubu is his mentor.

Tinubu declared early enough that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
That one Igbo heediot in Finland is supporting your Tinubu through violence of sit at home in Igbo land does not guarantee Tinubu a win next presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

Do you live in Onitsha?
Those pictures are current pictures. They were gunned down at 33 police station.
I can assure you that election will take place in South East and Ekperima and his boys cannot do anything.
I have told Simon Ekpa's boys to come to my area in Enugu Agidi, Anambra State and try rubbish.
I will personally send them to their creators for judgement speedily.
Nnamdi Kanu boasted that election will not take place in Anambra state. Election took place and Soludo is now the governor.
The same Ekperima declared sit at home during December last year and nobody obeyed.
Even on Mondays, many people go about their businesses.

But Kanu was kidnapped before the Anambra election. And his DOS left behind are more or less politicians.

Pls u can go for elections okay. I dont believe in elections but referendum but d results of you guys elections keep harming those of us who want referendum. If d regions could be further shared in such a way that those who want to continue with nigeria and her elections could go ahead while the others could break away.

Why do you keep preventing others from their right when you guys do not have the sole right too?

Telling me ure going about ur business on monday or no sit-at-home holding is not my business. Why are u talking as if ure doing me? How have ur lives been better? After d so-called business, if I should count 4 out of 5 youth, wont they embrace with both arms any slight opportunity to travel abroad? I just pity MNK thats just it. Fighting for black freedom is just mentally draining.

U know what, black people will always be black people. That is why they are the only slaves up till this 21st century. Cos number 1, they can never pay the price for freedom. Number 2, they are unintelligent to know that they are even slaves.

Goodluck.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by wizelink(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2023
This useless dog should come down to the southeast and enforce his useless sit-at-home order and stop using uninformed people to achieve his cawordish aim. Let him come along with his family to enforce it and I promise him, they will be smoked like fish. Useless man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.