Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate (48026 Views)

Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by SmartPolician: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
HardMirror:
you guys are emotionally unstable. Is oyedepo igbo?

Emotionally stable boy, show me the link where Oyedepo endorsed Peter Obi
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by OlawaleBammie: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
No big church owned by a Yoruba man can endorse Peter Obi because they are deeply connected to Tinubu. That's why they all remain silent.
how many Igbo church don endorse atiku or other candidates apart from obi??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by sisisioge: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
He should go and collect it. Pastor Adeboye is wise, he knows that none of the 3 major candidates is of any good for Nigeria. Look where the last set he endorsed got us....the church is not hungry biko. The bullying party member should go and collect his gift back fa.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17 Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit! Matthew 7:16-18

Is he a member raised in the church? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by ZombieSlayer1: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
9jatriot:
Oyedepo is from what tribe?
You will find more Yoruba people supporting PO than people from SE who support Tinubu, not even SE politicians in APC whole heartedly support Tinubu, so who is more tribalistic?
More Igbos would've supported if it was Osibanjo instead of Tinubu. I personally would've been perfectly fine if either of the two wins
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Unrated900(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
CilicMarin:
Obidioots are Terrorists.. grin grin

Their tears always make my day. I love seeing them gnash teeth and wail, it is the oxygen i live with..

Nice one bro
Jagaban has come to stay
Make i ask u self
If obi no carry third self
What do u think we go do for this nairaland wailers
Do we send them to easterngunmen or what

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by madapcmod: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Check well, you will see it's a Yoruba Muslim behind that tweet handle.

Since they realized Thieeeefnubu is a bad product hard to sell, they have resorted to impersonation and tribal tricks to demarket Obi.

Remember the 200b bribe fake news they churned out last week.

Election is matter of hours now, Una go see how Thieeeefnubu is detested soon
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by 9jatriot(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
You guys would have reminded everyone that Osinbajo was a part of Buhari and APC.

Bottomline, una for non still vote for am
ZombieSlayer1:

More Igbos would've supported if it was Osibanjo instead of Tinubu. I personally would've been perfectly fine if either of the two wins

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Senator777: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
I can bet it that the man is one of Peter Obi miscreants. A pastor or General Overseer must not support a particular political party as inside his church are members of different political party. Church of God is not house of Politics.
I stop supporting Peter Obi when I saw the way his followers were behaving like people without sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Morphinne: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Workch:
it's okay to do this to steal votes from southwest.
A lot of Yorubas are voting along ethnic lines, you can trigger religion there to steal more votes from BAT.

This is not going to effect Obi's voting block in the north, southsouth and southeast. The ethnic bigots who are Christians in southwest need to see a reason not to vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

If someone is already biased for ethnic reasons, you can bring him back for religious reasons
Mumudient even said block vote in the north grin

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by fredoooooo: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
He should go and take it ... Adeboye will vote his choice .
What's wrong with these stopeed people and trying to decide for others ?

5 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by harmony75: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
See this one you're not to an elder what to do.. Rccg we have enough already so you can have your cables moreover Rccg we're OBIdient!!!
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Antoeni(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Very good
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Lashist(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. Some are even threatening to stop being a Christian. . This is turning into something else. Imagine threatening pastors that if they don't endorse Obi, that you will stop being a christian. shocked

The effontery !!!.... Because they know these few bad eggs, Men of dooms masquerading as pastors feed on gullibility of their congregation. No followers no money. They have turned Christ!anity into business organisation. Where people now threaten to quit if the pastors don't preach politics on the altar of God. I said this same thing few days ago. That the 2billion naira Obi gave to church to preach religious hate against Muslim will backfire. This is the repercussion. God is never asleep. He will never watch a useless politician drag Christianity into chaos.

Men of God like Adeboye, Adefarasin and others who refused to get swayed by money are now being bullied unnecessarily. Pressure don too much. . I Just pray the suicide rate on Saturday wont be massive for these emotional kids.

I stand with you Daddy Adeboye .
Only God knows those who truly worship Him.
Olodo gazelle explainer...you should have pointed the guy is igbo so you can insult all igbos as usual...everything you say is always rubbish...you even want to vote someone that doesn't believe in one Nigeria
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Unrated900(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
iSense247:
I'm neither against not surpporting your planned action. What I know is that We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

I doubt if you are the one that wrote this

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Mercury12(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hahahaha 😂😂😂
You threatens man of God.
You threatened the church.
You dey wine Jesus??
Just dey play😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Akebe83: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
We have to be car-full when you are talking about men of GOD (Fire of the HOLY GHOST) is real ooh.

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Burruchaga71(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
I supported this man 100%. Not only Adeboye. Every so-called men of God should not seat on the fence in this election. They Must make their preferred candidates known.

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by oluwatis: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
A Twitter user has threatened to take back the sound and lighting equipment he donated to the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), if the General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, fails to endorse a Preferred Presidential Candidate ahead of Saturday’s election.

Despite the social media user, with the handle, @jnr_lambo is a Labour Party and Peter Obi Supporter, he wrote...[color=#990000][/color]....

PO get issues to solve. God no be Man
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Inosky: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Adeboye and Oyedepo that made their richest in the church business is practically with their tribe, Yoruba. They don't even care about christians being threatened in Nigeria. Their childrens are about and they will jet all their relatives out immediately war ensues in Nigeria.
They're practically in for business not for any other thing.

Tinubu instituted fake bishops and mocked Christianity, did you see them say anything meaningful?

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Freshtruth(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ckonnet:
I will donate a van for you to take your equipment, this pastors are not helping issues. Christians have been marginalised to a great extent this past yr and it seems rccg is damn hypocritical on this issue.
una no get respect is it by force to endorsed?

4 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by 77up(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Very unfortunate, stupid and senseless supporters.

4 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by erniok(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Adaran:
Mr.man, you better collect the equipments you bought because I cannot wait to replace it with brand new and more
Powerful ones. Please just state the parish. Sir, I am waiting seriously for you to collect what you bought for the church on time. So arrogant. Someone that needs bible salvation urgently. By buying those things for church, it doesn't mean you are child of God. Mr. Man, give your life to Jesus on time because rapture might takes place any moment from now . Please listen to message of Bro. Nathan Ikye uzorma about rapture
Bros, how can I get the message from you.
In life, if you turn to address every barking dog, you'll never go far in life. Threatening to withdraw his gifts shows his true nature.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
No big church owned by a Yoruba man can endorse Peter Obi because they are deeply connected to Tinubu. That's why they all remain silent.

But Bishop Oyedepo did and heaven didn't fall!

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by sharpden: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. Some are even threatening to stop being a Christian. . This is turning into something else. Imagine threatening pastors that if they don't endorse Obi, that you will stop being a christian. shocked

The effontery !!!.... Because they know these few bad eggs, Men of dooms masquerading as pastors feed on gullibility of their congregation. No followers no money. They have turned Christ!anity into business organisation. Where people now threaten to quit if the pastors don't preach politics on the altar of God. I said this same thing few days ago. That the [b]2billion naira Obi gave to church to preach religious hate against Muslim will backfire.[/b] This is the repercussion. God is never asleep. He will never watch a useless politician drag Christianity into chaos.

Men of God like Adeboye, Adefarasin and others who refused to get swayed by money are now being bullied unnecessarily. Pressure don too much. . I Just pray the suicide rate on Saturday wont be massive for these emotional kids.

I stand with you Daddy Adeboye .
Only God knows those who truly worship Him.

Shut up, that lame lines have expired 👇try another.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by topatee: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chidibe212:
A Twitter user has threatened to take back the sound and lighting equipment he donated to the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG),
See how shallow and religious thinking some so called believer are, so you gave the equipment to Redeem and not God, I hope God will not change his mind and take back the breath of life, that you think you have, so you think it's all your so called Pastor that will decide the result of the election, Continue, you better go and get your PVC

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Dchampion65: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nobody will even notice that you have left.
And for the so call lightning and sound system, I beg take your mat for God to provide a rug through a geniune worshippers.

You are part of RCCG and other denomination problem.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by qtx(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Equipment? How much are these so-called equipments sef? something even secondary school students can donate before you say "Jack!"? Do you see RCCG as a church lacking something like equipment? Just keep fooling yourself. Anyway, you are just trying to be popular.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by ozo13(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
abobote:
The man is not serious. All these overzealous few should not turn this our obidient movement to something else.
This is not what we stand for
u ppl hv alot of assignment to do.you need to caution some of ur guys out there.i saw this on Twitter today and I was like who does this.
How can a right thinking person wish someone's aeroplane crash just because he isn't going to vote your candidate.
Politics should not be abt emotions.Vote your candidate and allow others to vote his or her own preferred candidate and who ever win the race should be supported by all to succeed

4 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:

It is okay? So after election what will happen? You will now go back and tell the Christians that election is over, and they should now stop hating muslims. That everything can now come back to normal?

If you have ever experience religious crisis in the North. If you just witness a glimpse or small part of it. You will never fan religious hate in your life.

Ask people who experienced it.

So northern Muslims now have the monopoly of religious violence because Christians have been largely docile or what are you insinuating ?? How can we allow a Muslim/Muslim ticket at this time after seeing what Christians faced in the hands of Buhari. Will a Christian/Christian on a major political party in Nigeria ever fly ?

Abeg na all over us dey this country, we can't keep giving these guys upper hand

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by GambaOsaka: 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Burruchaga71:
I supported this man 100%. Not only Adeboye. Every so-called men of God should not seat on the fence in this election. They Must make their decisions known.

Why?
They are wise in keeping quiet on this matter.
Their church is multicultural environment.
People have different political views.
A pastor should not force his opinion on his members.

A lot of Peter Obi fans have successfully destroyed his fan base with their act of bullying other people on social media.

A lot of neutral people are dropping the Peter Obi’s option because of this.

And he will lose emphatically on Saturday.

And when he loses, any act of indiscipline or riot will be met with adequate response by the security agents.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Indicted For Fraud In UK / That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet / "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.