Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:48 AM

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate (48142 Views)

Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by luluman: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
CilicMarin:
Obidioots are Terrorists.. grin grin

Their tears always make my day. I love seeing them gnash teeth and wail, it is the oxygen i live with..

What an Irony: who is now the terrorist?
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Burruchaga71(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Why?
Go and point a gun on his head na.
He is a wise man.
He's an IDIOT and coward.
Rubbish!!
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by VEHINTOLAR: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
The joy is that all this nonsense will finally stop on Saturday. We truly want to see what these animals in human skin will do when (it's not a question of IF) Peter Obi losses that election. Mtchew,bunch of crazy Nazists from hell !

5 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Lacash: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chidibe212:
A Twitter user has threatened to take back the sound and lighting equipment he donated to the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), if the General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, fails to endorse a Preferred Presidential Candidate ahead of Saturday’s election.

Despite the social media user, with the handle, @jnr_lambo is a Labour Party and Peter Obi Supporter, he wrote...

https://twitter.com/jnr_lambo/status/1627684445133078531?t=7uhphfo64uE5zC9QQtVz5A&s=19
Did anybody force u to donate to the Aoz of the Lord in the first place, I told u these set of Ipigs criminals are nothing but a product of the Zoo….Ekpensu πŸ€“πŸ˜

5 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Workch: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
HardMirror:
hahaha so you want to blackmail yoruba christians to vote your fraud because he is a christian. Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It is back firing becauase it is making most yorubas to question why they were supporting obi in the first place.
you think it's backfiring? cheesy

Nobody wants to be islamized
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Acidosis(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
I don't support this. No pastor should be mandated to support a candidate!

What I do not agree with is turning a blind eye to Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket.

The Islamic Council of Nigeria will NEVER sit on the fence if tables were turned

I expect men like Adeboye to be speaking seriously against a same faith ticket by the ruling party. For fvks sake, your church is the largest in Nigeria. You shouldn't be sitting on the fence on such matters. Imams, Sheiks, Islamic Councils, Northern Elders Forum, even MURIC, etc. will not sit on the fence.

There are 17 candidates so you don't have to support anyone but it is disappointing when MOGs turn a blind eye to Muslim-muslim ticket by a sitting/ruling party. That's extremely strange. How can a body like CAN not issue sound warnings against such? What sort of nonsense is that? Turn the table and watch the reaction of the Islamic Council of Nigeria.

You people make Christians look f00lish, especially those in the North who are going through hell in the hands of Hell Rufai.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by ebenholer2(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
NIGERIANS YOU HAVE CHOICES BEFORE YOU ON SATURDAY; YOU RATHER VOTE ALONG RELIGION/ETHNIC LINE(THEN YOUR CANDIDATE WILL BE 80% PETER OBI WHILE 20% TINUBU. IF YOU WILL VOTE USING REGIONAL BASIS, YOUR CANDIDATE IS 60% ATIKU AND 40% Obi WHILE IF YOUR VOTING IS BASED ON PERSONAL DECISION WITHOUT USING ANY FACTOR BUT TO GO AGAINST BIGOTRY, YOUR CANDIDATE IS 80% TINUBU AND 20% OBI. THEREFORE LET'S GO OUT THERE ON SATURDAY TO VOTE IN WHO WILL UNITE NIGERIA AND ANALYZED ABOVE COS I VALUE OUR UNITY THE MOST.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by GambaOsaka: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Burruchaga71:
He's an IDIOT and coward.
Rubbish!!

Hahahahaha
I have been expecting this since and you didn’t disappoint.
Abuse, curses, violence and anger display , typical of Obidients.

Sorry o. I give up and I agree that Peter Obi will win …………

On twitter and Facebook

1 Like

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by CorperKola: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
I am sure u didnt know Oyedepo's father is a muslim and matthew Ashimolowo's father too. We are almost 50/50 between muslims and christians unlike you people that is 99 percent christian

5 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by unmask: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Workch:
it's okay to do this to steal votes from southwest.
A lot of Yorubas are voting along ethnic lines, you can trigger religion there to steal more votes from BAT.

This is not going to effect Obi's voting block in the north, southsouth and southeast. The ethnic bigots who are Christians in southwest need to see a reason not to vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

If someone is already biased for ethnic reasons, you can bring him back for religious reasons
lol see logic.....Any Yoruba supporting Tinubu is tribal, any Igbo supporting Obi is not.......I still maintain my point that a lot of Obidients went about this campaign the wrong way. They think by abusing the people that don't support PO will get those people to change their minds.

Obi is the underdog here and his job is trying to convince people to vote for him from the other major political parties. Abusing people that have a different view from you does a bad job of convincing both neutrals and those in other political parties to join the movement.

You might argue that the other parties are also abusive, that might be the case, but it doesn't mean you should toe that road especially being the underdog . You should be seen to be different discussing ideas.

When APC took power from PDP, they didn't go after supporters of PDP, they targeted the issues and amplified it.

As an analogy imagine a new restaurant trying to get customers from a McDonald's for example, it would be foolhardy for them to tell McDonald's customers that they are stupid for remaining with McDonald's when they could be eating in a new restaurant.

If you were the McDonald's customer, how would you feel?

It might be late to sway some people, but there are still a few that are sitting on the fence. Don't let overzealousness make you lose those ones.

It is a Democracy and everyone has a right to choose. But you also have a right to convince them to choose who you think is right.

4 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by RoadMozart(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. Some are even threatening to stop being a Christian. . This is turning into something else. Imagine threatening pastors that if they don't endorse Obi, that you will stop being a christian. shocked

The effontery !!!.... Because they know these few bad eggs, Men of dooms masquerading as pastors feed on gullibility of their congregation. No followers no money. They have turned Christ!anity into business organisation. Where people now threaten to quit if the pastors don't preach politics on the altar of God. I said this same thing few days ago. That the 2billion naira Obi gave to church to preach religious hate against Muslim will backfire. This is the repercussion. God is never asleep. He will never watch a useless politician drag Christianity into chaos.

Men of God like Adeboye, Adefarasin and others who refused to get swayed by money are now being bullied unnecessarily. Pressure don too much. . I Just pray the suicide rate on Saturday wont be massive for these emotional kids.

I stand with you Daddy Adeboye .
Only God knows those who truly worship Him.

In the first place, religious leaders are supposed to be politically neutral. Involving spiritual leaders in political matters don't make sense to me.

Pastor Kumuyi for example who has no business with whichever candidate but all he does is pray for the heart of whoever goes there. The question is WHAT IF THE ENDORSED LEADER DISAPPOINTS?

I remember when President Buhati was contesting then, he was seen as the Messiah but look at the state of the nation today.

My POV, Pastors should be silent when choosing preferred candidates.

Shalom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by pfadom: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
So all the donations are political in nature.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!

So this slave of mammon wants to buy the church for political gain? Go perish with your donation in Apostle Paul's voice.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Believeintruth: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. Some are even threatening to stop being a Christian. . This is turning into something else. Imagine threatening pastors that if they don't endorse Obi, that you will stop being a christian. shocked

The effontery !!!.... Because they know these few bad eggs, Men of dooms masquerading as pastors feed on gullibility of their congregation. No followers no money. They have turned Christ!anity into business organisation. Where people now threaten to quit if the pastors don't preach politics on the altar of God. I said this same thing few days ago. That the 2billion naira Obi gave to church to preach religious hate against Muslim will backfire. This is the repercussion. God is never asleep. He will never watch a useless politician drag Christianity into chaos.

Men of God like Adeboye, Adefarasin and others who refused to get swayed by money are now being bullied unnecessarily. Pressure don too much. . I Just pray the suicide rate on Saturday wont be massive for these emotional kids.

I stand with you Daddy Adeboye .
Only God knows those who truly worship Him.

This is still Q1 2023. It is too early in the year to be stupid.
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Workch: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
unmask:
lol see logic.....Any Yoruba supporting Tinubu is tribal, any Igbo supporting Obi is not.......I still maintain my point that a lot of Obidients went about this campaign the wrong way. They think by abusing the people that don't support PO will get those people to change their minds.

Obi is the underdog here and his job is trying to convince people to vote for him from the other major political parties. Abusing people that have a different view from you does a bad job of convincing both neutrals and those in other political parties to join the movement.

You might argue that the other parties are also abusive, that might be the case, but it doesn't mean you should toe that road especially being the underdog . You should be seen to be different discussing ideas.

When APC took power from PDP, they didn't go after supporters of PDP, they targeted the issues and amplified it.

As an analogy imagine a new restaurant trying to get customers from a McDonald's for example, it would be foolhardy for them to tell McDonald's customers that they are stupid for remaining with McDonald's when they could be eating in a new restaurant.

If you were the McDonald's customer, how would you feel?

It might be late to sway some people, but there are still a few that are sitting on the fence. Don't let overzealousness make you lose those ones.

It is a Democracy and everyone has a right to choose. But you also have a right to convince them to choose who you think is right.
we all know that Tinubu is a drug dealer, godfather, corrupt person, lack character and competence.
To top it, he's sick and it shows as he makes many flaws.

No sane Yoruba will support him above Obi. Only tribal bigots will do that
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Josephkabila12: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wow, who is this f**l threatening Pastor E.A Adeboye. They should call the idiot to come and carry his fake equipment

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Sleekfingers: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
No big church owned by a Yoruba man can endorse Peter Obi because they are deeply connected to Tinubu. That's why they all remain silent.

And how is that your business?

4 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by generalwo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
So if e collect am, the church go close abi werin e mean.... Make e gettat

4 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by gigabyte13: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Who else threaten voters who don't vote for their candidate, if not the generation of hate and perdition..........
The sons and daughters of perdition and hate.
Baba Adeboye wont endorsed any candidate, he has never ever endorsed anybody....
All of can go and die if you so wish.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Father4all: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
The man is very CORRECT. I hate hypocrisy
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by kitken: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
D pastor na chameleon
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Omoluabi16(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
A good number of obidients no too get sense like that. They hide under the umbrella of wanting good governance to exhibit their bigotry and intolerance. Why must perceived silence lead to all these crude remarks Everytime? If people are bigots for supporting tinubu or atiku, what is the chance your support for obi is not born out of ethnicity and bigotry too? This idea of nsogbu nsogbu is just...πŸ™„

Obi remains the best candidate to fix Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by ebenholer2(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Acidosis:

What I do not agree with is turning a blind eye to Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket.

The Islamic Council of Nigeria will NEVER sit on the fence if tables were turned

I expect men like Adeboye to be speaking seriously against a same faith ticket by the ruling party. For fvks sake, your church is the largest in Nigeria. You shouldn't be sitting on the fence on such matters. Imams, Sheiks, Islamic Councils, Northern Elders Forum, even MURIC, etc. will not sit on the fence.

There are 17 candidates so you don't have to support anyone but it is disappointing when MOGs turn a blind eye to Muslim-muslim ticket by a sitting/ruling party. That's extremely strange. How can a body like CAN not issue sound warnings against such? What sort of nonsense is that? Turn the table and watch the reaction of the Islamic Council of Nigeria.

You people make Christians look f00lish, especially those in the North who are going through hell in the hands of Hell Rufai.
WE SHOULD NOT EXPECT THE TRUE CHURCH OF GOD TO BE REACTING POLITICALLY IN A NASTY WAY LIKE THE OTHER UMBRELLA BODY OF OTHER RELIGIONS. SINCE CHRIST WHO IS OUR MENTOR HAS A STRONG DISTASTE FOR SUCH ATTITUDE.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Theta1: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
No be Mumu be this.
How much is the sound and light equipment that you are using to threatening?
A member of RCCG (like me) will pay you 10 times because I can't watch you talk to a man of God like that because you are not forced to donate and Pastor Adeboye have his human right too either to endorse or not to endorse anyone.
What will pain me is the good eternal life you are about to loose because of politic.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by officerfudo: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Workch:
it's okay to do this to steal votes from southwest.
A lot of Yorubas are voting along ethnic lines, you can trigger religion there to steal more votes from BAT.

This is not going to effect Obi's voting block in the north, southsouth and southeast. The ethnic bigots who are Christians in southwest need to see a reason not to vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

If someone is already biased for ethnic reasons, you can bring him back for religious reasons

Vote competence , Osun governor and his deputy are Christians but were voted for massively by thOsun people.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by ebenholer2(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Workch:
we all know that Tinubu is a drug dealer, godfather, corrupt person, lack character and competence.
To top it, he's sick and it shows as he makes many flaws.

No sane Yoruba will support him above Obi. Only tribal bigots will do that
SANE YORUBA WILL EVEN SUPPORT HIM THE MORE BASED ON YOUR VIEWS THAT SEEM TO BE FLOODED WITH CHARACTER ASSASSINATION. MANY YORUBAS KNOW TINUBU IS NEVER A SAINT BUT HOLDING ON TO THE PAST RECORDS AGAINST HIM MAY NOT BE SUFFICIENT TO VOTE FOR ANY OTHER CANDIDATES WHO WILL NOT UNITE NIGERIA AT A POINT WHEN WE ARE BECOMING DIVIDED ALONG RELIGION AND ETHNIC LINE IN SUCH A TIME LIKE THIS.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by omoranmilowo: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hi, is rccg a political party or church? Answer yourself and no how to fight your battle.
Choose by yourself instead of waiting for whom to blame when the candidate fail to perform at the end..

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Omoluabi16(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Acidosis:

Has CAN or PFN not being vehement in their rejection of this MM ticket? Oyedepo and Suleiman has been vocal too, what did it really solve? From Adeboye himself to any local pastor none will EVER directly endorse anybody. ..and Adeboye's purported endorsement of buhari that some people claimed, I am yet to see any video or audio backing up such claim. CAN has rejected MM, Adeboye has reiterated a thousand times that he is under CAN. This mob mentality approach some obidients apply reminds me of buhari's crew of 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by sweetjohn(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
9jatriot:
Oyedepo is from what tribe?
You will find more Yoruba people supporting PO than people from SE who support Tinubu, not even SE politicians in APC whole heartedly support Tinubu, so who is more tribalistic?
No south easterner will or should have support that evil thing called Tinubu. Why must Igbo support evil. Same goes to Yoruba, no sane Yoruba person will or should support that evil called tinubu. Light and darkness do not mix. Tinubu is pure darkness and everything about him portrays darkness. Killing of funsho Williams, killing of innocent youth at toll gates, drug baron, lies upon lies about his age and certificate. Nobody knows who he is. He can as well be the DEVIL himself.
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Naajjii: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
CilicMarin:
Obidioots are Terrorists.. grin grin

Their tears always make my day. I love seeing them gnash teeth and wail, it is the oxygen i live with..

This Obidient are really terrorists, how can you threaten someone to declare support to corrupt candidates, Peter Obi,Tinubu and Atiku are all the same corrupt people. Now Obidient are threatening people that decide to sit on the fench due to the fact that no better candidate to pick. I haven't seen this kind of a thing before 😁😁 Some terrorists are even reasonable than this Obidient terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by Brendaniel: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tareq1105:

Dreamer

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by fuelsaver: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Because Osinbajo failed the primaries. They all thought he is the incoming David. But thank God these honourable and fearless God's Generals of our time are bold enough to make their stand clear. We will never vote someone under satanic influence who doesn't know himself neither shall we vote in the one that will sell our only dear county -Nigeria

Re: Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate by tunjidachosen(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Must everybody come out to support your candidate?, it’s obvious we have lots of foolish Obidients.
Did the same church endorse any candidate in the past? Why do you want them to do so because Obi is involved? He should go and take back his donation already, shame!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding Photos / 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.