Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Heartwarming Moment Rapper, Blaqbonez Gifted His Mother A Brand New Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heartwarming Moment Rapper, Blaqbonez Gifted His Mother A Brand New Car (318 Views)

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi / Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartwarming Moment Rapper, Blaqbonez Gifted His Mother A Brand New Car by Xprincemalcolm: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Heartwarming moment rapper, Blaqbonez gifted his mother a brand new car on her birthday (Watch)

Popular Nigerian rapper, Emeka Akumefule, better known as Blaqbonez, has gifted his mother a brand new car for her birthday.

The "Back in Uni" star's mother recently clocked a new age, and he decided to make her day by surprising her with a new whip.

Read Details

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/02/heartwarming-moment-rapper-blaqbonez.html

(1) (Reply)

Comment On Ray And Uju Pictures / I’ve Spent N50m On My Girlfriend In Last 24 Months – Singer Joeboy / Bbtitans: “Yemi Was Terrible At Expressing Himself.” Khosi Tells Thabang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.