Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:57 AM

He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: (1357 Views)

He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong / How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' / She Knws But she still stays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by luuvbuuh(f): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2007
HE HITS HER, BUT SHE STILL STAYS,

MY FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND BEATS HER AT THE SLIGHTEST EXCUSE, TALKS DOWN AT HER, YET SAYS HE CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER, SHE SAYS HE REACTS SO VIOLENTLY BECAUSE HE LOVES HER, HOW CAN I MAKE HER SEE SENSE.
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by jkpretty(f): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2007
Don't make her see, stay out of it cool
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by Devante(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2007
These things happen, she'll probably get to see one of these days, then will take a walk!!
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by desgiezd(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2007
Your friend lacks self dignity and she does not respect herself, thats why she has turned herself to a punching bag. By the time the guy gives her a permanent bodily injury, she would realise that love is not about beating and shouting down but about care and understanding.
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by ayeesha: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2007
like you`ve told, pls stay out of it * you might mistakenly get a punch meant for your friend someday*
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2007

you know what? I think that is so beatiful of you to care for your friend like that. I dont care what no others say, please be there for her. I was once abused in my marriage living in Europe, and I didnt have support, and I stayed until I learned myself it was time to leave. Why did i stay? because i believe in marriage for life. I prayed for God to change him, or help me find escape if its not ordained by him. Today, I am single and proudly pursuing my dreams.

Continue to encourage her that she deserves better, tho she won't leave until she has been fed up with being treated like crap. Pray for her and WITH her, asking God to give her the strength, because it is very unhealthy for her and she may be too afraid to walk away. I wouldnt put up with that crap today, because I see the world through a whole new set of glasses.

There are so many handsome men in the world who woul just love to treat her like a beautiful queen,, forget what ppl say to say out of it, because she can lose her life to this man, so keep encouraging her, until she gets off her knees pleading with him, and be that cushion she may fall upon once she finally starts to walk away,

God bless u mamma, we need more sistas like this that cares, versus turning our backs, Kudos 2 u,

love & light,

Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by pterygott(f): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2007
lets pray she doesnt learn from the hospital Bed or worse still, from the grave undecided
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by benit(f): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2007
When you tell them, they wont hear. I attended a sad burial weekend. A lady hit/killed by her husband.
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by Bolarge(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2007
@Topic
That is one part of womenfolk that still holds me befuddled.

benit:

I attended a sad burial weekend. A lady hit/killed by her husband.
OMG! Pls tell me u kidding. . . cry cry cry
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by yongbabe(f): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2007
benit:

When you tell them, they wont hear. I attended a sad burial weekend. A lady hit/killed by her husband.

r u kiddin?

@topic

if u care about ur freind, drag her out of that realationship. 2 many ppl have been killed by their husbands in the name of love. angry
n the beatin thing will not get better it will only get worse. cry cry cry
n if her boyfriwnd loves her lie he says he does he will let her go
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by acidrop(f): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2007
when i wil beat that guy ehhen, he go know say i dey take my training from laila ali
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by mamaput(f): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2007
Go and tell her parents
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by jkpretty(f): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2007
Do u know that the lady feels its love after being punched several times. People like that don't listen, no matter who talks to them.

People like that learn from their own mistakes.
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by trendy(f): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2007
Dont make her see, when he will give her the beating that will correct her brain oneday
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by benit(f): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2007
@Bolarge/babe,
I am serious and was there. A dear/close person to me. Don't want to remember it cry

Poster,
Pls let her parents drag her out of the relationship cos if it happens, people will blame them for not protecting her.
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by CrazyMan(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2007
That girl is in a serious bondage. Is it when the guy kills her that she would come out of that relationship?
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by ssRhino: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2007
tough love, crazy love, the man shuld be lipsrsealed
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by ssRhino: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2007
tough love, crazy love, the man shuld be  lipsrsealed
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by lololo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2007
(jkpretty) U NO WELL AT ALL OOOH U DAY SEY MAKE STAY ABI IF HIM KILL IM NA THAT TIME U GO RUN, O BABY THERE IS NO SENSE TO SEE IN THIS ONE OOOOH THE BEST TIN 2 DO IS 4 U 2 WALK OUT OF HIS LIFE B4 U DIE, PERSON WEY SEY E LOVE U DAY HIT U LIKE SEY TOMORROW TO DAY,
Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by godslead(f): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2007
Since she has decided to stay ,she had better learn how to fight back o grin wink
So that when its time 4 fight she will hv somtin to offer. cool

Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by Bolarge(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2007
godslead:

Since she has decided to stay ,she had better learn how to fight back o grin wink

Yes oh! And it's never too late to fight back. cool grin grin

Re: He Hits Her, But She Still Stays: by ginnie(f): 1:54am On Sep 04, 2007
Abeg wetin she dey find there. what is so fantastic about the guy that keeps her rooted to that relationship.

She needs 2 be dragged out of that r/ship else she wud be telling her story from the other side.

Maybe you shd find out what she treaures most about the guy (is it money, sex whatever) and try linking her with someone better. Maybe that cud help.

Goodluck cos dis is not an easy one.

(1) (Reply)

... / Guys Dnt Know What They Want: / Could He Be Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.