Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,315 members, 7,887,959 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" (27030 Views)

Keyamo Seeking Escape Route In Order To Avoid Tinubu’s Imminent Defeat - PDP / Sell Returned Private Jet, Fund Critical Sectors In Rivers – APC Advises Wike / NSA warns Buhari of imminent defeat, urges him to postpone election by 5 weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Ruggedniggaone: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2023
It won't be unfair if other members of his party also remain neutral in his election,Atiku supporters should just sabotage him in anyway they can so he can join his retired G5 governors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by tolaade1960: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2023
honestly speaking . Anyway , let see how it goes .
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by sammsimm(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2023
tesppidd:
Any election without uploading on BVAS in Real time is rubbish.

Yes sir INEC chairman

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Tannhauser(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2023
cool
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by dopedealer(m): 6:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Seyi e da grin
I really hope it's not the end of the road for my governor . G5 has Implicated my nigga and wike w of ukd be close to no where to save this guy. Bcus of hatered for Atiku Seyi decided to "work for Asiwaju" and voted for APC in the presidential election. Unfurtunately for him, his large number of political followers did same and added NASS and and house of rep remember...all APC , Instead of voting PDP the the NASS and house of rep. A seating governors and his entire party lost the 3 senatorial seats and 10 house of rep seats in total of 14.

What a pity !

I hope the senotorial candidates and other house of rep candidates would ever forgive him .

Is it really time for Tinubu to pay back with governorship votes for Makinde now ?

March 11 decides wink

6 Likes

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by DWJOBScom(m): 6:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Dreamer
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by nurex01(m): 6:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Mynd44:
Seyi Gambled when he decided to be neutral in the presidential/NASS elections.

Now I hope his works will be enough to see him through on March 11.

His actions were politically naive and his opponents will cqpitalize on it
actually, I don't what they promised him
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Racoon(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Meaning Seyi Makinde will not win re-election? So this is the extent illegality have been legalised?
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Doyou2019: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

And they are so proud of it. Like it’s normal, no biggie.

Upload results on IREV in real-time, else na truckload of guber suits go mount those ones already wey dey una head.
Corrupt Yeyectoral body.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Padipadi: 6:33am On Mar 02, 2023
Makinde ll win. Na bobo. I advise Igbos in Oyo to turn up for him since their life is filled with opposition
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by redcliff: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2023
APC dey tell PDP governor to brace up for defeat but will be quick to castigate you wen you tell Sanwo Olu that he should be ready to leave by May 29.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by azikiweironsi(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Krublog:
Those who chose neutrality in public and sided with the oppressors in secret will be disgraced in the open!!!

OYO for APC

O.Y.O for Makinde

Let's go there.
For me, I like Seyi Makinde and I believe others too. His works will speak for him
Personally, I voted for Jagaban in Presidential but come March 11, my vote will go for Seyi Makinde.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Doyou2019: 6:37am On Mar 02, 2023
redcliff:
APC dey tell PDP governor to brace up for defeat but will be quick to castigate you wen you tell Sanwo Olu that he should be ready to leave by May 29.

Sanwo and GSM will be kicked out on March the 11th if INEC dares upload on IREV before collation. Dem no born dem well to take this bet.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Iseoluwani: 6:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Mynd44:

Since seyi does not want to have sense by selling Oyo state to TINUBU, he should be booted out

4 Likes

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by octofest: 6:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Here's mine: may Oyo state never ever get back into the hands of the oppressor also known as APC! I'm ObIDiENt, but it's Seyi makinde for 2nd term

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Pat081: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2023
One thing I know is that workers will vote for him if not Seyi is a foolish man going around with G5 who are on their 2nd term unlike him looking for 2nd term

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Tunedey0001(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2023
That's why all results from South East should be cancelled
tesppidd:
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by edungene7: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2023
A president who won in states with mass illiteracy level and lost in most of the metropolitan cities is that one a president makinde should carry is cross like wike they both worked against the youth both of them will become irrelevant in a couple of days time

4 Likes

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by gigabyte13: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Too much talk
No be una fault Sha......
Na Atiku cause am, too much greed and selfishness......
Open and obvious greediness.
Chai PDP don suffer ooooooooooooooo
Seyi sorry oooooooooooo
Na only Wike dey safe
Wicked Wike..... Guyman Sabi the game die

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by leisuretym: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2023
APC is a foolish party, anyone should be able to contest for election and win, we are tired of career politicians, professional politicians has ruin this nation.

So what if Makinde didn’t start politics as a chancellor?

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Cantonese: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Not just Makinde. Talk about other governors who will be uprooted by the ongoing LP tsunami, all over Nigeria.

Having seen a systematic and deliberate targeting and destruction of LP’s ballot papers by the so called structured parties, we will be out next Saturday to vote and defend our votes.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by CursedOsuPigs: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2023
tesppidd:

I'm sure your ilk is pained because you did not have the opportunity to execute your plans of hacking into the server. You think Mahmoud Yakubu is a mumu man? He showed you guys that he's smarter than y'all. If you like, cry blood, Tinubu is Nigeria's president for at least the next 4 years in Jesus name🤣
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Kay25(m): 6:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Mynd44:

See English he is far wiser than being naive it's all politics that saved bat
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Mraphel: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2023
Mynd44:

APC governors in the East that were neutral lost their election respectively.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by onuman: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Buhari cabal is not going to be interested in which states win governorship race, because the cabal has got what it wanted.
With Tinubu as figure head president, and Hashim Shettima as the working president, Buhari cabal is still in charge of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by colestephan86: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by MyAmericandream(f): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2023
Doyou2019:

Upload results on IREV in real-time, else na truckload of guber suits go mount those ones already wey dey una head.
Corrupt Yeyectoral body.
Seen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad / Rivers Govt Seals EUI Event Centre For Obstruction / Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.