Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,171 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" (27014 Views)

Keyamo Seeking Escape Route In Order To Avoid Tinubu’s Imminent Defeat - PDP / Sell Returned Private Jet, Fund Critical Sectors In Rivers – APC Advises Wike / NSA warns Buhari of imminent defeat, urges him to postpone election by 5 weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by MyAmericandream(f): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
what are you doing here? I don look for you tire. Abeg leave Makinde and politics alone, thee beans don done?

You just commot the word finish for my mouth… so enemy of peace sef dey miss person… as I dey type sef I dey fear you. embarassed
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Enemyofpeace: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

You just commot the word finish for my mouth… so enemy of peace sef dey miss person… as I dey type sef I dey fear you. embarassed
fear not my brother
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by 22o62021: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Tunasco4u:
Makinde and Sanwo Olu will win second term cheesy cheesy cheesy,
Nothing can stop them from winning

if you think otherwise come and bet grin grin grin

Frank Nwenke will win Enugu I pray so

Edeoga will win Enugu

Nweke jr no go see pass 10k votes

Nsukka zone has the highest voting power and we want to give it to Edeoga

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by willibounce1(m): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Naa! I think they should leave OYO for Makinde. Allow him win, him no get choice than to join and work for APC.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Triplerg: 7:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Newbiee:
It is a loose-loose situation for the PDP and G5 Governors.

I am sure Wike will also have his cup full on the 11th of March.
Wike will deliver his candidate. Before last Saturday, did you believe the APC will win the presidential election in Rivers?

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Amaggedon: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2023
Mynd44:
Seyi Gambled when he decided to be neutral in the presidential/NASS elections.

Now I hope his works will be enough to see him through on March 11.

His actions were politically naive and his opponents will cqpitalize on it
I don't understand what you mean by this , like did the APC worn presidential election because of their work or They're just ranting because INEC helped them to Rigg presidential election? People that should be more concerned about not loosing Lagos is giving advice?

3 Likes

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by israelmao(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Their cruz
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Temi2468: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

So, it's now an offence to be neutral?

He should've used(abused) his power and position to coerce the people, right?

Don't mind them!
They've been brainwashed to think like their corrupt democratic leaders presenting dirty politics to us since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by yusluvad(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Mynd44:

His actions were politically naive and his opponents will capitalize on it
Yes, he should face it alone.😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by eteebanky1: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2023
Seyi lokan
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Sannisege: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2023
I'm Batified but Makinde second term is a done deal.

3 Likes

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/governorship-poll-apc-advises-makinde-to-brace-up-for-imminent-defeat/

i am determined to leave Nigeria

i really do not have another 8 years to waste here

imagine they are putting into power . an cultist ,a fraud , at all means man, mc oluomo controlled federal police force.

into power!!!!!!!!!!.

who buy his way into power

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Dskillful(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Lagos State governor should also be ready to handover to LP governor Rhodes Viviour

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by datamall: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2023
With over 150 companies registered in the last two years as cac Accredited Firm, with vase taxation experience in TCC Application, VAT/CIT Filings as a Chartered Tax Consultancy, over 70 trademarks registered as an IPON Accredited Firm, several NEPC, NIPC, NAFDAC, EFCC SCUML, and other relevant corporate registration.

TGC (Topton Global Consult LTD is a duly registered legal firm with RC: 6887962; it is a corporate registration firm which embodies experienced corporate professionals like lawyers, chartered secretaries, chartered accountants & tax consultants which are saddled with the responsibility of assisting company promoters, clients & emerging SMEs residing within Nigeria, in Diaspora and foreign nationals with all relevant corporate registrations.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)/ Limited Partnership (LP)
4. Group of Companies, Holdings & Consortium
5. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative, etc)
6. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
7. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings, etc)
8. EFCC SCUML Application
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
11. Receivership, Company Voluntary Administration (CVA), Corporate Administration.
12. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable consideration:

Business Name Registration: N20,500 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Partnership/ LP: N35,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Limited Liability Company/ LLC: (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Limited Liability Partnership/ LLP: N60,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 40 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for a public opinion after the newspaper publications).

Do contact TGC (Topton Global Consult LTD, RC: 6887962)now on 07040147477 via call/WhatsApp, mail info@toptonmedia.com or visit www.toptonmedia.com

Some registrations concluded this past week.....TGC.....the help that counts.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Enemyofpeace: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Waiting to see how it goes.

Happy post rumours birthday dad. I miss you always.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by bonnyhope: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

They wanted him to act like Wike

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Putinofrussia: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2023
ochrato:
Rigging gives them confidence. INEC has been compromised.
grin
Consolation song of losers even in the USA.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by biina: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Mynd44:

His (in)action was stupid.

They say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, but Seyi believed that having four birds in his hand was still worth less than the one Tinubu promised him was in the bush.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by HNICEARTH: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2023
G5 are baby politicians

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by bonnyhope: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Dskillful:
Lagos State governor should also be ready to handover to LP governor Rhodes Viviour

Sanwolu will win

People will be reluctant to come out to vote considering what happened in the presidential election.

People have lost confidence in the inec and security agencies

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:38am On Mar 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

He is a politician, he can't be neutral. Learn more about politics Obidient loosers
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Cholison(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Makinde should invite Wike to London for a meeting urgently. Rotten head betrayer.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by riverbird: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Sanwo olu should also brace up cos a shocker is coming.......
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by tesppidd: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

I'm sure your ilk is pained because you did not have the opportunity to execute your plans of hacking into the server. You think Mahmoud Yakubu is a mumu man? He showed you guys that he's smarter than y'all. If you like, cry blood, Tinubu is Nigeria's president for at least the next 4 years in Jesus name🤣
Hack into server?

What!!!!

Is this dumbness or mischief?

So you mean to tell me that in this 21st century, carrying result sheets about manually is better and more transparent than having an electronic copy as a back up to the manual copies

What class of clowns do you represent?

And that is "if I may ask"

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by stevups(m): 7:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Seyi Makinde we electorates are hereby declared you winner. Dindinrin Shittu
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Ajibam: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Mynd44:

Nope,
Oyo state politics is different.

PDP has no structure in Oyo state,
Remove Seyi makinde,
Who else is there in pdp?
None!!!

APC used grassroot politicians, skimmeh is the son of alaafin, fatal is a known serial winner and grassroot politician, their people know them, they are just like Seyi Makinde
For instance, if Makinde goes to LP and contest, he will win, why?
People want to vote for SEYI, not party
That's Oyo politics.

Tegbe is a novice despite having a brilliant mind
Ilaka is a serial loser, they want to use Makinde to ride but Oyo is not osun that adeleke factor was there.

APC won't even see unto 40% on March 11.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by CursedOsuPigs: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2023
tesppidd:
Hack into server?

What!!!!

Is this dumbness or mischief?

So you mean to tell me that in this 21st century, carrying result sheets about manually is better and more transparent than having an electronic copy as a back up to the manual copies

What class of clowns do you represent?

And that is "if I may ask"

The complete results are almost uploaded. You don't need to get agitated. Compare it with the copies of results photographed by your agents, then approach the courts if there are discrepancies.

Should I share the INEC portal link here so you and your team can start work immediately?
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Babastrong(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=georjay post=121396501]Lori Iro...
SEYI IS WINING HANDS DOWN!!! [ Just be deceiving yourself.]
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Karlifate: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2023
ArmaniUhuru:
I know Makinde very well. A very intelligent man. Sometimes I wonder how Wike was able to deceive him with the G5 nonsense.

Wike didn't deceive him.

PDP chose their flagbearer & National Chairman from the North.

An intelligent man would NEVER support that.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Karlifate: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is the same thing that is playing out in Lagos. Many Obidents believe that they would kick out Sanwo-Olu because Peter Obi won Lagos presidential election.

Sometimes, political choices don't work like that because people have their personal preferences. Well, these elections will help us to better understand these preferences.

A tribalistic Igbo man wants to become a Governor in the Yoruba land.

Very laughable. 😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Executive Order 11 (Full Text & Photos) / El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.