Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,900 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:09 PM

Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" (27028 Views)

Keyamo Seeking Escape Route In Order To Avoid Tinubu’s Imminent Defeat - PDP / Sell Returned Private Jet, Fund Critical Sectors In Rivers – APC Advises Wike / NSA warns Buhari of imminent defeat, urges him to postpone election by 5 weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by LexngtonSteele: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Mynd44:
Seyi Gambled when he decided to be neutral in the presidential/NASS elections.

Now I hope his works will be enough to see him through on March 11.

His actions were politically naive and his opponents will cqpitalize on it

Tinubu is a master strategist.

When you hear very public statements like these... watch out for the sleight of hand.

When EFCC were going to Tinubu's polling units and military tanks were rolling to Lagos ..some foolishly jubilated thinking Buhari was stamping on Tinubu. Little did they know that it was to stop any yeye protest afterwards.

IF Seyi Makinde had a deal with Tinubu and assisted... his seat is safe. BAT isn't like OBJ who fooled AD then. BAT will leave him on the seat and compensate Teslim with a post.

But IF Makinde didn't cut a deal... anything can happen. 50/50

Makinde will likely win with a landslide. Teslim will get a good appointment.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Babastrong(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=SmartPolician post=121396532]This is the same thing that is playing out in Lagos. Many Obidents believe that they would kick out Sanwo-Olu because Peter Obi won Lagos presidential election.

Sometimes, political choices don't work like that because people have their personal preferences. Well, these elections will help us to better understand these preferences. [we knew what happened in lagos. Igbo and christians voted for peter obi, but gubernatorial election in lagos will not go in that pattern. Christians and those Igbos who believed in sanwo olu will vote for him. And sanwo olu will win. But the case in oyo state is difference.]
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by LexngtonSteele: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Seyi lekan si...Tesi is not popular here, with or without APC. Besides, APC members will not come out openly to agree that a deal was struck, but Tesi is not even campaigning fiercely

Exactly what I told Mynd44 in my comment.

I trust Tinubu. He might have cut a deal..
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Cantonese: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Tunasco4u:
Makinde and Sanwo Olu will win second term cheesy cheesy cheesy,
Nothing can stop them from winning

if you think otherwise come and bet grin grin grin

Frank Nwenke will win Enugu I pray so

By now Sanwo Olu and Makinde must be fidgetting. Expect voter apathy from the last elections. Expect touts and agberos to act, because they already know that their food would be taken away by LP supporters.

When you say "nothing can stop them", then I must ask if you have arrogated the powers of God to yourself.

Are you too young to know that Wike damaged Makinde politically in Oyo state? Do you not know that having submitted Rivers to APC, Wike will be very glad for the same APC to defeat Makinde? Politics is a business of interest. Makinde acted foolishly and he will pay the price, if he is not prayerful.

The emergence of LP and the pure hearted support of Obi puts Sanwo Olu at risk. If his boss was defeated, how much less him. Evidently statistics show the state winning the governorship, after poor outings in the Presidential elections. It is entirely different now, with the LP. Now it is well known that you ignore Obi at your own risk.

For those who claim LP as tribalistic, you may ask why Obi won in Nasarrawa and Plateau states, who are not of Obi's tribe. Why did he win in Lagos, Edo and Cross Rivers states?
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Babastrong(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=MyAmericandream post=121396558]
And they are so proud of it. Like it’s normal, no biggie.[ Anyway, you should blame your archangel( Obasanjo). The pioneer of rigging. Lol.]
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by chatinent: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Whether neutral or not, the aim of the opposition was to rig the election.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by gloryman91: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2023
GSM is getting the highest numbers of votes but praying he realizes is mistakes and make corrections now.

Auxiliary PMS first.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by tesppidd: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

The complete results are almost uploaded. You don't need to get agitated. Compare it with the copies of results photographed by your agents, then approach the courts if there are discrepancies.

Should I share the INEC portal link here so you and your team can start work immediately?
lol

The very famous or rather infamous clause
"Approach the courts"

Yes, disobey the electoral act, disobey the rules...

Let's go to court!

People in saner climes know that uploading the results in real time at the poliing units is far far far different from uploading 3 days later.

But what do we have in this animal kingdom/zoo/jungle?

"Clever" idiiots telling you 4 days later that they have uploaded the results go and check.
If you're are not satisfied, go to court.

Bastard country.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2023
Mynd44:

Thought he supported Tinubu fully
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Mynd44:

I think he will lose, his actions were naive. He will lose simply because of the clash of interested parties in OYO state. His party members will sabotage him and even if there is a secret agreement to deliver him by APC, the state stakeholders will also sabotage that. There is a reason as a politician you take a stand and fight from one end. The APC candidate have seen the weak structure of the current PDP stakeholders due to the internal crisis of the presidential and will always leverage on that. I keep my fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Peterobifailed: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Krublog:
Those who chose neutrality in public and sided with the oppressors in secret will be disgraced in the open!!!

OYO for APC

O.Y.O for Makinde
lets bet
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Dskillful(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2023
bonnyhope:

Sanwolu will win

People will be reluctant to come out to vote considering what happened in the presidential election.

People have lost confidence in the inec and security agencies

They will use that anger to come out and vote out Sanwolu
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Munzy14(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

So, it's now an offence to be neutral?

He should've used(abused) his power and position to coerce the people, right?
That guy can be a clown in political discussion.. grin grin

Makinde allowed a cunning WIKE deceive them and went behind to collect money from Tinubu to manipulate Rivers vote.

If it were SE, he should kiss the seat good bye...But...His people can be two faced cutlass..So it is a 50/50 for him..

How a sitting governor with money, fame and power decided to allow a cunning WIKE drag them into his personal fight baffles me..Asoebi boys.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2023
That will be one APC win that will please me so well.

Since him no wan get since.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Otunbakayce: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

A tribalistic Igbo man wants to become a Governor in the Yoruba land.

Very laughable. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So you want us to believe that Gbadebo made all those tweets.
You guys should know that we people know your game already. No matter how you all edit and Photoshop tweets and tag it to gbadebo, we will come to vote him and he will win.

If this is all you APC youths can come up with after Sanwoolu order and dayo isreal meetings then, I am sorry to say that it has failed already .

1 Like

Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Karlifate: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Otunbakayce:
So you want us to believe that Gbadebo made all those tweets.
You guys should know that we people know your game already. No matter how you all edit and Photoshop tweets and tag it to gbadebo, we will come to vote him and he will win.

If this is all you APC youths can come up with after Sanwoolu order and dayo isreal meetings then, I am sorry to say that it has failed already .

Anyone who speaks objectively is an APC youth πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You these small boys are so emotional.
Stay away from politics, else you'll constantly be hurt.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by chibrolex(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Fellow Nigeria,pls from now hence forth,any election conducting by INEC without transmitting (BVAS)the result immediately after counting the votes at polling units should not be allowed.If there network failure we shall all wait for the network or no continuation of the election.Enough is enough....NA all of us get this naija.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by wingmanIII: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2023
ArmaniUhuru:
I know Makinde very well. A very intelligent man. Sometimes I wonder how Wike was able to deceive him with the G5 nonsense.

My sentiments exactly. Makinde built an oil service company from scratch here in PH. Wike was just a task force agbero then, extorting motorists and companies.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Otunbakayce: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2023
Karlifate:

Anyone who speaks objectively is an APC youth πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You these small boys are so emotional.
Stay away from politics, else you'll constantly be hurt.

You think anyone who speaks rationally is speaking out of hurt. All those tweets are not from Gbadebo and that's the truth.
You better get busy with your life as an APC won't add any reasonable value to your already wretched and frustrated life.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by VIKTO83(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Tunasco4u:

And ovie omo-Agege will win Delta
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by CursedOsuPigs: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2023
tesppidd:
lol

The very famous or rather infamous clause
"Approach the courts"

Yes, disobey the electoral act, disobey the rules...

Let's go to court!

People in saner climes know that uploading the results in real time at the poliing units is far far far different from uploading 3 days later.

But what do we have in this animal kingdom/zoo/jungle?

"Clever" idiiots telling you 4 days later that they have uploaded the results go and check.
If you're are not satisfied, go to court.

Bastard country.

A zoo country you desperately want one of your own to govern.

So, if you don't want to go to court, what other options do you have. The last reasonable resort is the court.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Karlifate: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Otunbakayce:
You think anyone who speaks rationally is speaking out of hurt. All those tweets are not from Gbadebo and that's the truth.
You better get busy with your life as an APC won't add any reasonable value to your already wretched and frustrated life.

Your parents has failed in life, because it's obvious you lack home training.

You'll soon commit suicide, with the way your emotions are pushing you. Politics is NOT for you.

Au revoir. My regards to people on the other side of the divide.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Karlifate: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

So, if you don't want to go to court, what other options do you have. The last reasonable resort is the court.

Don't mind them.

Let those emotional lots keep wailing.

Go to court and thrash it out, man to man OR keep wailing & grumbling till eternity.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by alimiadedayo1: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2023
willibounce1:
Naa! I think they should leave OYO for Makinde. Allow him win, him no get choice than to join and work for APC.
what do u mean by he has no choice? Nigerians in their right senses will not vote for APC.. just brace up for makinde defeat.. I am supposed to vote for makinde but for what he did I am voting teslim and this is my first time in my life voting APC
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by blowjohn(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2023
ArmaniUhuru:
I know Makinde very well. A very intelligent man. Sometimes I wonder how Wike was able to deceive him with the G5 nonsense.

Wike probably told him the G5 movement will be like 5G network.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by femyodsky(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Someone needs to wake APC from this dream.
Omituntun 2 is a done deal.
I know a lot of People who didn't vote last week Saturday but are fully determined to come out for GSM.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Tobijays: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Mynd44:

he is going to win! One of the best performing governors in the Nigeria! But the thugs he allowed to reign is the only vice he got
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by infogeneral: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2023
I'm so certain Makinde will win the governorship election. Just like the case of Lagos, the fact that many people preferred Peter Obi for presidency does not mean they don't like the governors.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by tesppidd: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

I know.

Don't halt in error, Progress in error,

Then go to court.

Continue Nigeria.

At this point
There are only 2 options left around here.

1. Make money, become influential and then fucckkk the law and order of the country.
2. Japa.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Tunasco4u:

Peter Mba will win.
Re: Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" by Menclothing: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2023
Apc can't win oyo i can bet 10m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Lauds Senegal President, Sall Over 3rd Term Decision / Obasanjo: One, United Nigeria 'Should Not Be At Any Cost' / Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.