Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,451 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (90771 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Gbagura: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Lol...he will soon return his certificate of return πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Keep writing nonsense for likes. Obi will add them to his votes πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by TPATStructure: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yahoo and thugs presido moving to defence house, will later send police to hunt down his small counterparts on the street and estate and call them yahoo Yahoo. Who is a more yahoo than Asiwaju', Mahmood, Wike, ffk, festus keyamo, lie lie Mohamed you can name them I personally have no time for their bullshit. I spit on them all, everyone that use the instrument of the state, criminal, fraudulent and thugery structure against the Will of the Nigerian people. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by TPATStructure: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
TPATStructure:
Yahoo and thugs presido moving to defence house, will later send police to hunt down his small counterparts on the street and estate and call them yahoo Yahoo. Who is a more yahoo than Asiwaju', Mahmood, Wike, ffk, festus keyamo, lie lie Mohamed you can name them I personally have no time for their bullshit. I spit on them all, everyone that use the instrument of the state, criminal, fraudulent and thugery structure against the Will of the Nigerian people. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by broadman20: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Melezenawii:
I don't answer miscreants again, so don't quote me. We are facing the business of governance

Proudly Bootlicking for life o!

Hahahaha!

Nice one jaree,

Where you see work self?
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Seriapapa38: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Correct man
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by PecE2Make: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn

Was there celebration all over Nigeria when the Rigg results was announced?
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Iamzik: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Im obedient but I have no choice than to move on pray Tinubu brings good things to the table.

May God give him the strength to lead us to the promise land.

No time again to hate.

Congratulations my president. You fought a good fight.

God bless Nigeria

Do you give up that easily?
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by 5starMan: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hahaha, the same people that gave him security are the people that will still kill him...

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Gandrova: 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
From defense house he will move back to ikoyi cause aso rock is far from him
Are you not tired of this your failed forecast often? cheesy

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by afoo02(m): 4:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Reinaldo:
You called it certificate of return and he received it to return as President Elect. so to return it back to who Atiku or Obi?

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by 7lives: 6:13am On Mar 03, 2023
jude33084:
Let us all pray for him to be fit. BAT is a performer and a great strategist.

The only issue here is how he won? undecided

Even their prayers didn't help them.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Ayansola1994(f): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Congratulation.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Ruthless70: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Reinaldo:

Tell Ur papa to go n collect it..foolish region of hate n loathe, you can have this hate n envy against Yorubas n think U will rule, a dot in a circle region...

If Atiku had won U would have accepted, coward fowl ..

We know Obi will cry last n Soludo said it

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by BeeNG3: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Reinaldo:
For ur dream

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by koladebrainiac(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2023
ogologoamu:

Yaradua did finish his tenure, he died.
Are saying that Tinubu will have same fate?
if you wish it it happens to you Karma
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by elonize(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by XAUBulls: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Maize247:
Better like that. Losers from the south hates could be very dangerous as they still believe Tinubu will not be swear in.

he is running from his shadow. Why is he so afraid?
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Nilon: 6:59am On Jun 16
Alexaonfleek:
His victory will be short lived
Nothing excellent about the victory in the first place, just based on rigging, corruption and blood
where have you been?
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Alexaonfleek: 7:11am
Nilon:
where have you been?
I took a bit of break from here, thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepo’s Hangar At Lagos Airport / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.