Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (90668 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by LOVEGINO(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Im obedient but I have no choice than to move on pray Tinubu brings good things to the table.

May God give him the strength to lead us to the promise land.

No time again to hate.

Congratulations my president. You fought a good fight.

God bless Nigeria
u get sense. Nice one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Coolabbie: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Please obedients when are we starting the process to reclaim our mandate We can’t allow this baba rigger to be sworn in o! Let’s act fast. Let’s hit from every angle before it’s too late.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
This zoo must fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Iamgrey5(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Melezenawii:
I don't answer miscreants again, so don't quote me. We are facing the business of governance
If you remove 1 million total and it to Obi's numbers

Tinubu still wins.

So I don't really understand the stolen Mandate part, is it a strategy to keep his coalition for the next election?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by spagettiluv: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Please obedients when are we starting the process to reclaim our mandate We can’t allow this baba rigger to be sworn in o! Let’s act fast. Let’s hit from every angle before it’s too late.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
This zoo must fall.
armies still have good machines in stock ,Waiting to test it on any miscreant disturbing the peace of the country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obidafts are just pained for nothing and they will cry. If they don't accept Tinubu as the Lord chosen, then is 8 years tenor will be bitter for them while me and millions of people that believe in Tinubu will happy and prosperous during his time as President

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by bigdammyj: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okay.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Bintdawood(f): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jagabannn😎

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Johnjustice: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Salute to the new president.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by GloriousGbola: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Legal001: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
He should go, if his hand is soiled with rigging, it will hurt him forever
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mr President elect Sir

Congratulations

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by jude33084(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Let us all pray for him to be fit. BAT is a performer and a great strategist.

The only issue here is how he won? undecided

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by gigabyte13: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Melezenawii:
I don't answer miscreants again, so don't quote me. We are facing the business of governance

Baba still give them extra 5 states to share, e still no make them WIN
Born losers

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Toba24: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Lol...he will soon return his certificate of return 😂😂😂

in your wildest dreams

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by LesbianBoy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
I have never seen this kind of impunity before. This old man is so desperate for power shocked

What a thief angry

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by dapadawee: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Melezenawii:
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Alexaonfleek: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
His victory will be short lived
Nothing excellent about the victory in the first place, just based on rigging, corruption and blood

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by computer0810(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reinaldo:

He will not win d primary
He will not win d general election
He will not survive
He dis he dat
He will return certificate
Everything he
🤣😂😂😂😂🤣
Disappointment no dey tire una?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Peterobifailed: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
bet it with your life if you won’t die this noon
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by IgOga(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
A defense house can never save Tinubu from the wrath of a determined people out to defend their precious mandate stolen via structure of violence, corruption and criminality.

Which of you dey claim the prize of the stolen mandate PDP or LP?

Na only one person mandate dem fit thief

So far Atiku, Obi and Kwankaso dey fight for the stolen mandate prize......Sowore is warming up sha....he may soon join the list of people looking for their stolen mandate grin grin grin grin

Regional candidates who could not meet the 25% requirement in 25 States ....The courts will throw our their case las las....but before then dem go keep them engaged until the new President elect is sworn in

4 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by hammerT: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
DESPERADO! THIEF!

RUSHING TO THIEF AT A NATIONAL SCALE.

TREASURY LOOTER! E MI LO KAN!

ONCE A THIEF, ALWAYS A THIEF.

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by proff010: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
If after the governorship election on 11th match and the Labour party fail to have at least 8 governors elected under the LP in the south East and south south. Then it shows that they are only bitter set of people, their anger is only against Tinubu.
Infact they are useless to this country.
How can you be clamouring for change and you don't want that change in your God forsaken region.

8 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by juman(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubus time, our time will come one day.

You and I would move to defence House one day.
Let build the country together.

7 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by samfrancis1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
A defense house can never save Tinubu from the wrath of a determined people out to defend their precious mandate stolen via structure of violence, corruption and criminality.
those who really control Nigeria military are about to send their boys out in rampage.. baba had to save his life first before he save the country…
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by RealEzee(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Im obedient but I have no choice than to move on pray Tinubu brings good things to the table.

May God give him the strength to lead us to the promise land.

No time again to hate.

Congratulations my president. You fought a good fight.

God bless Nigeria
keep the hope.... Obi just said he will go to court ,u know he is not new to it ,has he lost on both cases ?.... cool
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by dyera(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Good, he and his agberos should immediately pack their things out of Lagos and relocate to Abuja. After March 11 we don't want to see any of them in Lagos again.

Of course, we will eventually send them packing from Abuja as well, and they will have no choice but to move back to their state of Origin.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by zelnababa(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
una no dey tire? from He can not win APC primary to He can not win presidential election cus Norther ppl will not vote for him, yet he has been elected, He will be ur peresident for the next 4 years either you like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:

You were born to shed tears over other people's success and you will continue to be.

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Johnthum(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mylove55:
Jesus! What is this?
Pity idiotic pigs small na.

That is how idiotic pigs will cry till 2031
Shut up!
Tinubu will never be sworn in 💯
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by hammerT: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by ibtommy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
What are they waiting for? When will the "people" start to defend their mandate? Let them start now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.