Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,528 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (90774 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by tyinfinity: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
President peter obi of Biafra has moved to evil forest in Agulu

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by shimolv: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by ogologoamu: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
maasoap:

Tinubu didn't steal Atiku's mandate who came second but it was Obi's mandate, the third placer. grin grin grin
Obidients are delusional

That's how they planned the game.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by rollandben(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Lol...he will soon return his certificate of return ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes, By the grace of God. We didnt vote for him.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by JAMO84: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
A defense house can never save Tinubu from the wrath of a determined people out to defend their precious mandate stolen via structure of violence, corruption and criminality.
Eeeya, Pele my dia, take yoyo bitters, you go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Mikespecialone(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fake news , old picture

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Rochasstatue(f): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
A worthy and deserving honour for a selfless and humane man.
We said it long ago it is BAT o'clock.

Others should borrow his playbook and learn how to get to the top.
Tinubu supported Atiku.
Supported Ribadu.
Supported Buhari.

When he said it was his turn, you became consumed with hate and jealousy.

Tinubu is what you wish your candidate was.

I wish him the best in the future.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu๐Ÿ™

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by adekolaelect(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
From defense house he will move back to ikoyi cause aso rock is far from him
still on this . When will you recognize the reality of Timubu presidency?

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by famology(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
No man born of a woman can stop Tinubu from ascending the seat of aso villa. President Tinubu Gcfr done and dusted.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Guidedee(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maize247:
Better like that. Losers from the south hates could be very dangerous as they still believe Tinubu will not be swear in.
As they believe erroneously that Buhari was replaced by one Jubrin Elsudani. Infact sensible Nigerians have tolerated those nuisance for so long. We want peace and friendship but they've always called for war and enmity. They're too bittered. Animosity and negativity have entered their lives but there are still some peace-loving, intelligent, sensible and admirable Igbos who even love and voted for Tinubu. Chinedu, a christian who is an Igbo man sold brand new Elepac Generator model 7000 to our Mosque in 2016 even without full payment and without collateral. I asked him in January this year who he's going to vote for, he said he's praying on it though his instinct is telling him to choose Tinubu. One week to the elections, I rang his phone to ask him if he's finished praying on the matter he said yes and that his whole family will vote for Tinubu. Whenever I remember people like him, I restrain myself from replying to insults from Igbos and Christians.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Truthdeypain: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Wow!!! The vision has become a reality.

Thank you Nigeria for making this a reality despite the lp mob cyberbullying, insults, curses and massively fraidulently rigged Agulu results from Igboland.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!

This OPC member stop winning Moor.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Guidedee(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Rochasstatue:
A worthy and deserving honour for a selfless and humane man.
We said it long ago it is BAT o'clock.

Others should borrow his playbook and learn how to get to the top.
Tinubu supported Atiku.
Supported Ribadu.
Supported Buhari.

When he said it was his turn, you became consumed with hate and jealousy.

Tinubu is what you wish your candidate was.

I wish him the best in the future.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu๐Ÿ™
May the Almighty God bless you for this.

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Truthdeypain: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
2mch:

Una don de forget how Biafra war started. Lol. Thatโ€™s why history in school is good. You have offended every part of Nigeria let me tell you and doing that will be the opportunity a lot of tribes are waiting for. Always threatening people with insult and killing as if na you bad pass for this country. When it backfires you start playing victim.

Shutup your stupid mouth shit eater.

Dude means constitutional means but of course stupidity flows in your blood.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by jahsharon: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Melezenawii:
I don't answer miscreants again, so don't quote me. We are facing the business of governance

The king has gone into 3-months seclusion to perform the traditional rites.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by adenigga(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Lol...he will soon return his certificate of return ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
grin grin
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Tareq1105: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Donjuan77:
Tinubu will be arrested in dat defense house in maitama abuja den Obi will b sue in as Nigeria president, mark my words.

Why would you want to go through this hatred for 4 yrs?

Free yourself of hatred and receive freshness of God.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by stuffs2002: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
harmonyglobal:
Oya declare yourself na
Person wey carry third dey boast sey he win

That's why he graduated with 3rd class from university

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Tareq1105: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
truthfinder319:
Our President

I told them last week that they would cry this week. I never knew that Obi too would join cry.

I said he would try in the south but he would not win in the North. He said he won and I begin to wonder which state? He's feeling on top of the world bcoz of some Yoruba christians who joined in voting LP bcoz they're angry with Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket. He's overrating himself. You would see on Saturday. LP would not win 5 states. Quote me. All politics are local. The dynamic are different. Just watch.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by TrueNigerian300: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Im obedient but I have no choice than to move on pray Tinubu brings good things to the table.

May God give him the strength to lead us to the promise land.

No time again to hate.

Congratulations my president. You fought a good fight.

God bless Nigeria

Great guy, this is how it should be we all want the best for our country. But the delusional loser are laying curses on the country.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
ogologoamu:
You can't perform with a stolen mandate.
You're a thi

ef and will remain so.

Unfortunately, your candidate is not in the second position. It is Atiku that should be talking now.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Obimypresident: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Im obedient but I have no choice than to move on pray Tinubu brings good things to the table.

No time again to hate.

God bless Nigeria
Urchin trying to claim Obedient. Don't expect anything from a Mandate thief, he will only steal your future.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Putinofrussia: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
A defense house can never save Tinubu from the wrath of a determined people out to defend their precious mandate stolen via structure of violence, corruption and criminality.
Obi did well in 16 states.
Tinubu did well in 30 states.
Who have more people?
You are in minority,sir.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by HRprof: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

No time again to hate.

God bless Nigeria

When did you become OBIdient
I rush to check your profile before commenting wink ;h
Your principal stole our votes so keep quiet
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by manchyme: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
ogologoamu:
You can't perform with a stolen mandate.
You're a thief and will remain so.

Hope Uzodinma is doing very well in Imo state with his stolen mandate. they have stopped calling him Supreme Court governor. Almost all the bad roads has been fixed perfectly.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Tareq1105: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Princeofsoutheast or princeofLagos has finally changed name bcoz of shame. I thought he said he would quit nairaland, why change of name?

You people from the south east don't understand Nigeria politics. And that's why you've been voting wrongly since 1999.

The entire Nigeria voted MKO Abiola in 1993 except the Ibo states excluding Anambra State (God bless Gov (Chief) Ezeife). S/East voted Tofa who himself lost his home state Kano to MKO Abiola.

Whenever they vote wrongly they would start playing the victim cards.

You need other regions and you can only achieve this through bridge building and confidence building.

You cannot achieve it through insulting every other tribes.

Now, you guys should watch your comments on Facebook messenger and other social media so that you don't blow away your chances of producing the Senate President.

If you like continue with your abuse. Don't forget, the scheming for Senate president and Speaker house of representatives have started.

Start confidence building, start bridge building.

I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tareq1105:
Princeofsoutheast or princeofLagos has finally changed name bcoz of shame. I thought he said he would quit nairaland, why change of name?

You people from the south east don't understand Nigeria politics. And that's why you've been voting wrongly since 1999.

The entire Nigeria voted MKO Abiola in 1993 except the Ibo states excluding Anambra State (God bless Gov (Chief) Ezeife). S/East voted Tofa who himself lost his home state Kano to MKO Abiola.

Whenever they vote wrongly they would start playing the victim cards.

You need other regions and you can only achieve this through bridge building and confidence building.

You cannot achieve it through insulting every other tribes.

Now, you guys should watch your comments on Facebook messenger and other social media so that you don't blow away your chances of producing the Senate President.

If you like continue with your abuse. Don't forget, the scheming for Senate president and Speaker house of representatives have started.

Start confidence building, start bridge building.

I wish you well.
Stop talking nonsense
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Christistruth00: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cyberterror:
President-elect is now with army and DSS protection. Any mumu Ipob
obidient terrorist that go near there go collect.

Who has noticed that the term Yoruba Muslim has been rare on Nairaland since Jagaban defeated the effeminate Ipob loser?

Iyaloja also needs Security O!

So that those horrible Igbos hanging around Lagos Island and Ikeja will not try to Kidnap her

They have had Bad Belle for her for years
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by d142475: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nothing will defend him from the wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by lapintoz: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
O ga ju. Ashiwaju Jagaban. You too much. We are behind you. Together we will make this nation greater.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Stone03: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
He knows he goes no where near Presidency. He had already referred himself as their governor in his first speech.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by lapintoz: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Una delusion don start again...children of hate and envy.....

Because Ezekwellesi talk am. I guess she is the one that will determine the case at the Supreme Court and she has decided how to rule.

...una stupidity no get rival whalahi

Freshtruth:
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by omogemi: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:

No, he will go back to Iragbiji.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Wonโ€™t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng / FG To Demolish Bishop Oyedepoโ€™s Hangar At Lagos Airport / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.