Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (90667 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Fut9ure: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mylove55:
Jesus! What is this?
Pity idiotic pigs small na.

That is how idiotic pigs will cry till 2031

You know the funny thing

Obi movement is not igbo project

It was a south south movement
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by ProphetM0hammad: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Almiron:
Ori e buru, does my post sound like I am one of those Obi supporters. Na so Una dey chop curse. Fuuuck of my DM. Urchin
This one na local urchin/ekuke
E go fit bite
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by adedayoa2(f): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
incandescentena:
I hope he brings good fortune to the People of Nigeria
he will Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by sultry69(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
ogologoamu:
You can't perform with a stolen mandate.
You're a thief and will remain so.
this is one is still halucinating
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Bimpe29: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
No time to waste discussing with the miscreants.
Melezenawii:
I don't answer miscreants again, so don't quote me. We are facing the business of governance
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by sukar886: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Melezenawii:

https://twitter.com/Dawakiii/status/1631261531420729346
He can move in to platun or Jupiter , he won't be swear in
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coolabbie:
Please obedients when are we starting the process to reclaim our mandate We can’t allow this baba rigger to be sworn in o! Let’s act fast. Let’s hit from every angle before it’s too late.
Let me go wash my ipob polo.
This zoo must fall.

You are a fool and not OBIdient, you think you can fool us
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by adedayoa2(f): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

You are a fool and not OBIdient, you think you can fool us
we told you people now, it's more of Biafra.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by TrumpDonald2: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Wow!!! The vision has become a reality.

Thank you Nigeria for making this a reality despite the lp mob cyberbullying, insults, curses and massively fraidulently rigged Agulu results from Igboland.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!
😂😂😂😂
You are gradually becoming the biggest clown on this forum. Keep begging people to check your free stuffs, born slave.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by BJanta: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Melezenawii:

https://twitter.com/Dawakiii/status/1631261531420729346

Now remains for Atiku to move to Dubai and Obi to St Kitts to face his Pandora beer business.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
adedayoa2:
we told you people now, it's more of Biafra.

Is this your second account? Paid urchins
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by bennytrips27(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
For defense house he will move back to ikoyi cause aso rock is far from him
You're still lying to yourself even at this time.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by TrumpDonald2: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Im obedient but I have no choice than to move on pray Tinubu brings good things to the table.

May God give him the strength to lead us to the promise land.

No time again to hate.

Congratulations my president. You fought a good fight.

God bless Nigeria
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by truthfinder319: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Our President
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by mkoabiola: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reality dawn on wailers. Lol
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Putindbutt: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Almiron:
So he's not coming to Bourdilon again, me wey plan to go see him. I'm hearing Defence house for the first time, I don't know why Nigerian government most esp the centre always hide their assss. I still have no pictorial memory of Aso Rock, just dey see pictures in bits, someone should remind em that we don pass military era.
President-elects are resident temporarily in defense house for maximum security before swearing-in on May 29.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Sammy5413(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
The mumu will still move back to his residence in Lagos or better still his home town in Osun
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Ofemmanu1: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
From defense house he will move back to ikoyi cause aso rock is far from him

Go move am na?

Ode
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Ayodeoba: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
ogologoamu:
As he Dey pain dem he Dey sweet is
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Blackman101: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
My heart bleed for this country,
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Babastrong(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Reinaldo post=121407807]Lol...he will soon return his certificate of return
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by uckennety(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Gasgasst:
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

Are you legit ?
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by edungene7: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
If you remove 1 million total and it to Obi's numbers

Tinubu still wins.

So I don't really understand the stolen Mandate part, is it a strategy to keep his coalition for the next election?
And yr stupidity did not tell you that votes added for Tinubu is more than 2million
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by efehedosa: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Agbado crooNer
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by boxypane(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Someone tell this children to go and sit down. BAT has moved to the Townhall!!!
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
This man is so desperate for power. Tueh
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by naturefellow(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
ogologoamu:
99 days for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Pandev(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
A defense house can never save Tinubu from the wrath of a determined people out to defend their precious mandate stolen via structure of violence, corruption and criminality.
o boy, we warned you baby politicians especially you Racoon that you you should take it easy. Now you're ranting on social media 24/7. You supported PDP in 2019,o lulè, you supported LP in 2023, o lulè. Now Obi got 25% in only 16 states, what magic will make him get the required 24 states? You people should think and stop forcing us to insult you. Abi if not that you're daft, how is Obi going to win in the court? Even the most popular votes, he's trailing Asiwaju with over 2million votes. We really have seen a lot of funny things on social media. Anyway, it's a matter of time, you will get over the loss.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja by Gaabasky: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Melezenawii:
I don't answer miscreants again, so don't quote me. We are facing the business of governance

With this result it is only a deranged man will say LP won the election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.