Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) (51594 Views)

Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu / Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by raskymonojendor: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Komu1048:
WIth the election result release from the east no sensible person from South south, south west, north central, north east and north west should ever vote an Igbo in any national election.

They are purely conglomeration of tribal bigots. How will a whole region vote only their kinsmen. That is not politics but madness.

I pity some gullible South south who still see them as bothers
Soludo warned him and other Igbos. They will eventually learn how politics is played in Nigeria.

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Gaabasky: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu used to be their number one financial helper
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Muyiwabiggy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Question is

Why are they mourning?

This ought to be celebrations.. yet they’re look sad .. and so unhappy..

Same with his pcc, Buhari ministers , appointees, northerners , Apc governors, all I’ve not see any one celebrating Tinubu’s victory happily

Even portable .. is not happy singing his hype..

Something is not just right about the whole thing

Both on television and print media.. they all have this long face ..

Haba!

If not for the real fact I know Muslims and live with them .. one would have thought it’s a religious thing.

Walahi I hope the victory party in Abuja will be a happy one not a burial party

Apc senators and president Buhari appointees.. atleast make Una celebrate

Even seyi and remi .. iyaloja .. they al don’t look happy.. not even Olumo..

Is okay

Pained mofo so this looks like mourning abi. Keep lamenting and pls explain the art of celebration and how it is distinct from mourning in no more than 100 words. Mumu 😂

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by prettyliz(f): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
wingmanIII:

You guys are cursed tribalists! You will forever remain doomed.!
Thanks you just wrote my mind..was thinking Northerners were the most tribalistic..I think Yoruba people are..cause Northerners still try to vote out a person showing too much red flag...But many Yoruba people can still vote for a man that is obviously very corrupt and ancient and they claim to be the most educated set of people..What an irony 🙂

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Dmanky(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
You can imagine the look on zack orji’s face

Baba wey neva start work don dey shake, can’t even make a complete sentence.
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by FisifunKododada: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
wingmanIII:
ou guys are cursed tribalists! You will forever remain doomed.!

Chinedu tweets show that he is anti-Yoruba. Would you vote for an anti-Igbo man in Iboland?

Yes or No. No long turenchi.
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by 123papas(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ok12345:
Please come out and vote for sanwo olu on March 11th.

He is a good and deserving Governor.

Lagos state is not a child's play.

Omo yoruba don't sell your votes to Chinedu Gbadebo vivour, He is only eyeing our treasury in Lagos.

He will only set us back.

Eeedu, Edu nwannem 🗳️🗳️🗳️🗳️
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by 123papas(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Chinedu tweets show that he is anti-Yoruba. Would you vote for an anti-Igbo man in Iboland?

Your case is parochial
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by adekolaelect(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Question is

Why are they mourning?

Same with his pcc, Buhari ministers , appointees, northerners , Apc governors, all I’ve not see any one celebrating Tinubu’s victory happily

Haba!

If not for the real fact I know Muslims and live with them .. one would have thought it’s a religious thing.

Is okay
Wailer will always ha e something negative to say. Wailers and negativity is 5&6.

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by FisifunKododada: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
123papas:
Your case is parochial

I see you're not a honest person. Which makes me more determined to ensure that Chinedu does not win come next Saturday.
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by 123papas(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
FisifunKododada:

I see you're not a honest person. Which makes me more determined to ensure that Chinedu does not win come next Saturday.
Eeedu, Edu nwannem 🗳️🗳️🗳️🗳️🗳️🗳️🗳️🗳️
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by wingmanIII: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Please post his anti-yoruba tweet.
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
The reason is that they all identified the battle ahead of them not to disappoint the majority of Nigerians that voted them into power, it's not a child play like the OBITUARIES think it is...its not an Avenue to steal money the way they carry Anambra money go fidelity bank and international brewery in ilesa ...these are political experts not some idiots who think power is a matter of showing off in pictures posture with some big mouth woman...this is how to know a government that will be responsible....Partner!
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by highness25(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2023
Asgard13:
Question is

Why are they mourning?

Haba!

Is okay
If you are not also happy, you can join them and look unhappy.
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by mosaicafrique: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2023
Eayaaah, Where is Kenneth okonkwo?? Him for de there de expand him lips like Whale 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by Greggdekor007: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Asgard13:
Question is

Why are they mourning?

Haba!

Is okay

Sorry, I can see you are pained.

Leave APC alone to act whichever way they choose to. Why wailing about them celebrating or not?

Everything that is not online, to you, is not done.
Very soon bridge and infrastructure should be provided for you online to use on your laptop.

Our President-elect said the work starts right away, and here you are waiting for the jamboree so that you can have something to run your mouth on.

Tinubu has already started the Renewed hope project right away, to make Nigeria great again. No time to waste, unlike Buhari that spend 6 months appointing ministers.
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by sule17(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
foleskay:
The only thing that will make Tinubu excel is if he makes sound Yoruba men ministers of finance and CBN governors.

He shouldn't let those Hausas dictate to him or else his govt will be calamitous.

Did you voted for him?
Re: Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) by UgandaPussy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
foleskay:
The only thing that will make Tinubu excel is if he makes sound Yoruba men ministers of finance and CBN governors.

He shouldn't let those Hausas dictate to him or else his govt will be calamitous.

I agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) / Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.