Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,041 members, 7,909,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do (1421 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / I Am Pregnant. Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by Forbrok: 6:20am On Mar 06, 2023
Good day everyone.

I am a second year student in the university.
I met this guy early last year then he was working not until November when he told me that he is going to quit because they are not paying him well and that he wants to go back to the village to start up a small business for the main time. So before he left in December, I took in and due to the fear of my family and others he asked me to abo_t it which I did. So early this year, when I had a little break I visited him and now I noticed I am pregnant. I don't know what to do. If I keep the baby my dad will disown me and the little business the man is doing can't really cater for my schooling and the babys up keeping. I don't want to stop schooling. The guy wants me to keep this one but I am till scared and worried about my school and family.

You can drop an advice here 👉 : [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]
Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by BigBrother9ja: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2023
This kind of story is very very common...

My usual wish for dumb partners in this kind of situation is for calamity and hardships to befall them by the grace of God.
I never pity them.
I'll rather even burn my cash in fire than to help them with it.

Actions usually have consequences.
- You're not ready for relationship, but you engage in it...
- You're not ready or capable of taking care of a child, but you engage in PREMARITAL SEX - RAW AND WITHOUT PROTECTIONS.
The gender I don't pity the most is the female - the loose fool that spread her legs for an irresponsible guy to deposit sperms in her...
I'm usually happy that it's them that even bear the brunt of the consequences the most.

WOMEN HAVE MORE THAN 10 OPTIONS TO NOT BECOME PREGNANT OR TO KEEP PREGNANCY. MEN ONLY HAVE 1 (ONE).

A woman/girl could
- Abstain
- Avoid spreading her legs
- Not make herself vunerable to be fücƙēd
- Use contraceptives
- Use female condom
- Request or ensure that her fückër uses condom
- Use POSTi after unprotected sex
Etc.
A man only have the option of abstaining or to use condon, which is not even 100%

Amongst all these options, you bastard fools still chose to be wreckless!!!
You didn't complain nor compose any stories when you were thrusting each other, exchanging sweats, salivas and sexual fluids, it's now that you're seeing the results of your senseless actions that you're now disturbing us in the public space...
It will never be well with you idiotá¹£.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by PoliteActivist: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2023
This is not you na. What use is the advice when it is not you??

3 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by davillian(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2023
It's the consequences of your action....
If you have unprotected sex it's either you have a child or std
Or you have them both.....
Keep the baby

4 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by Nice2023(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Marriage is not easy let alone when u get pregnant out of wedlock.

I pity u sha. Since u can't lock up that toto for ur education. See,your eyes will soon become very clear like white cement from Malta.

Whether u abort or not,the danger u are posing to your health is something else and in adulthood shall u reap it fully.

Person wey them carry for back no dey carry another person...that was our slangs those days at the university wey make me and my friends no get any girl till our graduation those days.

Pity ur parents for once and be who dey want u to be.
Don't ever shame them because u might be destroying ur future at the same time

Use ur tongue and count ur teeth.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by PoliteActivist: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2023
Have the child. You'd be surprised how it will become the apple of your parents' eye after the initial disappointment. Also, we humans don't use up to â…› of our potential. Having a child to take care of will force you to use yours. You'd be more successful in life having that child and doing your best to give him/her a good life. There are spiritual aspects to these things. It is not 1+1=2

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 07, 2023
Forbrok:
Good day everyone.

I met this guy early last year then he was working not until November when he told me that he is going to quit because they are not paying him well and that he wants to go back to the village to start up a small business for the main time. So before he left in December, I took in and due to the fear of my family and others he asked me to abo_t it which I did. So early this year, when I had a little break I visited him and now I noticed I am pregnant. I don't know what to do. If I keep the baby my dad will disown me and the little business the man is doing can't really cater for my schooling and the babys up keeping. I don't want to stop schooling. The guy wants me to keep this one but I am till scared and worried about my school and family.

Post gotten from: [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]

You got couple of options.

1. Keep the pregnancy, have the baby and have yourself a major set back the rest of your life.

2. Abort the pregnancy and be more careful nex time.

I would recommend option 2.

The last thing you want is to have a baby when you are not ready.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by frozen70(f): 7:43am On Mar 07, 2023
Forbrok:
Good day everyone.

Post gotten from: [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]

How many times will you keep doing abortions

If he wants you to keep the pregnancy,

Let him follow you to visit your family and inform them that he is responsible for your pregnancy

You said you don't want to stop schooling, you will carry the pregnancy and finish your school so that next time you will use your head and senses

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by Xscape1993(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2023
Black man and sex.....

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by imagrg(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bringing children to life to suffer in this Buhari/Tinubu era?
The baby go hala and call the parents names as e chook head out of your toto.
PoliteActivist:
Have the child. You'd be surprised how it will become the apple of your parents' eye after the initial disappointment. Also, we humans don't use up to â…› of our potential. Having a child to take care of will force you to use yours. You'd be more successful in life having that child and doing your best to give him/her a good life. There are spiritual aspects to these things. It is not 1+1=2

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by PoliteActivist: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
imagrg:
Bringing children to life to suffer in this Buhari/Tinubu era?
The baby go hala and call the parents names as e chook head out of your toto.

She'd miraculously japa. Human beings can work miracles if forced by love or circumstances to use their potential

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Forbrok:
Good day everyone.I am a second year student in the university. I met this guy early last year then he was working not until November when he told me that he is going to quit because they are not paying him well and that he wants to go back to the village to start up a small business for the main time. So before he left in December, I took in and due to the fear of my family and others he asked me to abo_t it which I did. So early this year, when I had a little break I visited him and now I noticed I am pregnant. I don't know what to do. If I keep the baby my dad will disown me and the little business the man is doing can't really cater for my schooling and the babys up keeping. I don't want to stop schooling. The guy wants me to keep this one but I am till scared and worried about my school and family.
Pregnancy is not magic. No one magically wakes up one morning to discover a baby in the bun. Pregnancy, much like everything else in life, is a decision, a choice made. You had all these issues to work out before choosing to get pregnant. So the question is, why didn't you? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by Acidosis(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:
You should be lucky you are not pregnant for the blackmailer Acidosis

I've given you a new assignment. Now move from one thread to another and type acidosis. Make sure you do it 1000 times before 12AM

grin grin

If you fail to accomplish your assignment, your mama will mourn over you.
Re: I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do by MrFourSHIRTS: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
I wish I could but I have a flight to catch this morning. I no too get time at the moment

(1) (Reply)

Marrying a Picture? / Unbelievable But True - Chinese Father Keeps His Little Boy In Chains / Suprise Wedding: How Will You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.