Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win (53887 Views)

Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by emmanuelbrown26: 5:53am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I now believe his win would have caused more harm than good.
Nigeria is like its citizens are mourning. His victory would hv being celebrated. Look at sons of nobody becoming somebody through Obi's party.
In as much as I hate dis harsh penalty on d young girl bcs of her political point of view, d owner was carried away by emotion.
Yes I perfectly understand d feelings of wanting ur candidate to win and he/she was robbed of his mandate but sacking a staff bcs of that it's a very bad thing

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by DryMouth: 5:54am On Mar 07, 2023
If na me, i would sack her too so that she can feel the heat of being unemployed in a useless country like Nigeria. She is glorifying a useless candidate simply because she was employed to the detriment of other 30,000,000+ unemployed youths.
Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:54am On Mar 07, 2023
The management of the company must be very stupid to sack someone just because he celebrated the victory of his preferred presidential candidate.What does that have to do with his productivity in the company?
Anyway,he should take heart and move on, because God has something bigger and better than that job.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Shampoo77: 5:56am On Mar 07, 2023
Sawo Olu have not win he has started collecting the PVC and id cards of workers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Omoawoke: 5:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

We are better than your father

Who killed people for a drug baron.

You dont get everything in life know this and know peace

She should face the action of a bad choice

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by motayoayinde: 5:59am On Mar 07, 2023
40Bullets:
Come and see how many are threatened by APC in Lagos civil service and the markets.

The lady should apply to work for BAT(with the stolen crown) till May 29.

I wonder what all the productive Okada riders should be saying about Sanwo-olu

GETTING RID OF THEM IN THE LAGOS STATE CIVIL SERVICE IS THE WAY TO GO.

LAGOS STATE CIVIL SERVICE IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by ada9ja(f): 6:00am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Hmmmm
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Stanweezy(m): 6:01am On Mar 07, 2023
I remember when I was working in a company, our GM and Oga always check our Whatsapp status under anonymous, one day I posted a picture of work i did during convid 19 lockdown.

When I resumed work it was hell, to them I'm not suppose to do any other work apart from company own, i reminded our GM, do u expect me to be hungry begging for food, bkus during that lockdown, they stopped paying our salary.

What I'm trying to say here is that the girl should be apolotical, that i survived my own is bkus i have a strong prove, i know we are entitled to our political affiliation but he should know she didn't employ herself, everything should be left off-line.

Who knows if the Oga has a stake in PO political ambition, so celebrating is like mocking the oga

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Seyiemath(m): 6:01am On Mar 07, 2023
Aufbauh:
It's obvious that Obi's administration (God forbids) would have being the most draconian rule the country could have witness since independence judging by the undemocratic & intolerable tendency from his supporters.

And some undiscerning mind still wonder why obi was massively rejected at the poll even though the national pulse favours his candidacy.

You sabi speak English, Obi will be your president.😝😝😝😝 Get ready to face your fears habibi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Omoawoke: 6:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Seyiemath:

You sabi speak English, Obi will be your president.😝😝😝😝 Get ready to face your fears habibi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by 40Bullets: 6:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Getting rid of who?
Go and read what I wrote and stop thinking everything is IBO and Yoruba.

I'm talking about Yorubas who are in the Lagos employ who don't agree with APC.
motayoayinde:

GETTING RID OF THEM IN THE LAGOS STATE CIVIL SERVICE IS THE WAY TO GO.

LAGOS STATE CIVIL SERVICE IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by nedekid: 6:03am On Mar 07, 2023
Two sides to a story.
If true she should proceed to industrial court to get compensation instead of trending on social media.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Seyiemath(m): 6:03am On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=Omoawoke post=121536651][/quote]

Your family members are fine o
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by motayoayinde: 6:03am On Mar 07, 2023
40Bullets:
Getting rid of who?
Go and read what I wrote and stop thinking everything is IBO and Yoruba.

I'm talking about Yorubas who are in the Lagos employ who don't agree with APC.

OK.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by olisefom: 6:04am On Mar 07, 2023
Try to understand your work environment. It has reasons.
Even as a business owner, you should understand the amount of emotions that people attach to politics...the more reason business men that know what they are doing are never outspoken when it comes to their political choices- an employee should exercise caution ⚠️

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:04am On Mar 07, 2023
40Bullets:
Come and see how many are threatened by APC in Lagos civil service and the markets.

The lady should apply to work for BAT(with the stolen crown) till May 29.

I wonder what all the productive Okada riders should be saying about Sanwo-olu

Productive Okada riders? Seems you're silly. When they were using the same Okada to rob and people complained about it, why didn't you come out to defend them?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Dialpad: 6:05am On Mar 07, 2023
She is good.... new and better job loading

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by NickD(m): 6:07am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
U don't believe nothing. Support your drug lord without trying to gaslight ppl.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Father4all: 6:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Yoruba people are too tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by stuffs2002: 6:08am On Mar 07, 2023
IPOB and intolerance

They murdered a man just because he celebrated Tinubu's win and are now sacking others

Nigerians dodged a bullet when we kicked Peter Obi and his nzougbu nzougbu mob to the gutters where they truly belongs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by 40Bullets: 6:08am On Mar 07, 2023
And what has Sanwo-olu done to the Touts robbing lagosians during gridlocks?
What has he done about them?

So every Okada rider is a thief?
When some of you defend nonsense I wonder where you left your brains
Arkmanbuddy:

Productive Okada riders? Seems you're silly. When they were using the same Okada to rob and people complained about it, why didn't you come out to defend them?
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by freemanq(m): 6:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Good for her
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 07, 2023
NickD:

U don't believe nothing. Support your drug lord without trying to gaslight ppl.
And it is Obi who isn’t a drug baron? I laugh at your ignorance. Moh247 already schooled some of you about Obi’s drug deals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Atlantis585: 6:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Very good for her

May be she go finally get sense not to celebrate criminality
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by IamANigerianMan: 6:11am On Mar 07, 2023
She wants to trend, geta out
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:13am On Mar 07, 2023
40Bullets:
And what has Sanwo-olu done to the Touts robbing lagosians during gridlocks?
What has he done about them?

So every Okada rider is a thief?
When some of you defend nonsense I wonder where you left your brains

If he hadn't banned them, you fool would have been at the forefront agitating for their ban after being robbed by a thief on bike. But because of tribal politics that fools like you practice, you come on the internet to spill trash.

Anyway, your GRV will not win, if that's why you've lost the use of your brain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by ubimagos: 6:14am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
Obidient movement is becoming a zombie attack,

They average IQ of all of them is comparable to that of a Turkey

One person gives instruction and they all attack like zombie
Any idiot can be voted into power as long as they are under LP, only an idiot thumprint ballot paper without knowing who they are voting for.
You see that guy shouting Eluuuppp, what do you think his IQ would be? I'm sure that guy hawks fanta and gala

Obidient is like an epidemic, zombie attack

They are easily fooled and highly gullible

I am sure they are already preparing their next fake news to start spreading like wide fire

Does a day pass by that obidients will not share one fake news?

Obidients pls what's the latest fake news?
Maybe Biden has called meeting with France, UK and Australia to challenge Inec?
Or maybe Obi won 30 states including kano, Zamfara and Katsina with wide margins
Or maybe Putin is very pissed off with Inec
Or China is having a meeting with Peter obi?
Or the people of Sokoto have started protest that they all Voted Elupp
Pls give us latest..
πŸ–•
If they can believed that - Buhari is Jibrin, what else can I say!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by MenInsight: 6:15am On Mar 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
Thank God Peter obi never won... If not, this people ehnnn

Mynd44 seun Dominique front page please

Cc: legendhero freestuffng

Yes, thank God all you want... but just know that no one is going to grow beyond the current level in this country because of elements like you.

1. The kind of politics Tinubu and his group play require anybody he helps to win to pay him money, they get % at an agreed date, renewed.

2. Those who won senates and HoR under Labour Party never went to beg Peter Obi to help them. This is why a farmer and Okada rider won theirs, without meeting Peter Obi to beg him for support.

Now, between the two, who will give the common poor man opportunity more? Let your conscience judge you.

We can't, as a people, be praying or hoping for a better society and at the same time be the ones championing the very things that stagnate us as people and society. That is insanity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by fydence: 6:15am On Mar 07, 2023
She must have been very terrible at her job because normally Agbado Urchins are useless and mentally retarded... we know them .

Nor come dey try to whip up useless sentiments ... inshort I dey go patronize the company today today

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by stuffs2002: 6:16am On Mar 07, 2023
challoxxx:
Obidients are the most toxic set of people in Nigeria at the moment even the elderly ones among them are very delusional and irrational people.

I keep thanking God and Nigerians that Peter Obi and his IPOB mob did not win.

Those people are too TOXIC, BITTER and HATE

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Pacyrus(m): 6:18am On Mar 07, 2023
Good Riddance... angry
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Atlantis585: 6:18am On Mar 07, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Rubbish. Urchins and their usual fake sensational nonsense

My brother you see that?

The brainless farts are falling over each other to believe the idiotic poster and display their usual hatred for Igbos.

Soon their eyes go clear with the poster and the foolish lady that lied about being fired for not becoming Obidient.

Useless nincompoops!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.