Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win (53878 Views)

Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Goodlady(f): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2023
phorget:

Ewooooo!
Sweetplum don port to GOODLADY... grin
How are you sir?
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by harmony75: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2023
Yes the boss is very right who's in his/her right thinking Will vote APC it shows your IQ is very low! As a youth you supposed be smart now it is show me who you support and I will tell you the kind of person you are!!!
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Kingcalls: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Then tell ur tribesmen to leave SW and go to their Awka Enugu owerri and aba. If you have those places, what are you doing in SW?

U are even dumber than I tot... a 4yr old will easily school u
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Lawalemi(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2023
Yes, they deserve it. Many of these nincompoo also celebrated Buhari emergence in 2015.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by merrymike47(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Solocoin:

It wasn't on her working day. It was on her free day she went to the work and the owner of the hostel was supporting BAT. But the sack gave a her a better job with a good payment. Where she was sacked pay her 20k and the new place pay her 70k do let BAT supporters give her work.
oh, now I understand, now I am happy for her.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by phorget(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Goodlady:

How are you sir?

Doing pretty good ma'am, bet you are doing great yourself.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Goodlady(f): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2023
phorget:

Doing pretty good ma'am, bet you are doing great yourself.
Not bad
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

As in, God saw the Wickedness in his people's and supporters heart, that is why He shamed them..

Oh shut up and don’t bring in the name of God in your madness.

One advice for you, don’t blive everything you saw on the social media, it could be a ploy to create wickedness in the heart of people with lite brains like you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by 2elliot: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Imagine the nonsense. Some people are very stupid to actually think any politician cares about them. See ordinary citizens doing the unthinkable because of a politician.
Go and employ her. You don't know what bad governance is doing to private businesses. Insecurity, high cost of fuel and diesel, production materials, e.t.c. We are just lucky that Nigerians are a very peaceful people. If not,news like this would be regular. I have blocked and unfriended my childhood friend because even though he didn't vote at all, he taunted me with Tinubu's win and celebrated it in my face even after I told him to stop. This is not football or music banters. We are talking about the lives and destiny of millions.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by barcaboi(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Rubbish. Urchins and their usual fake sensational nonsense

Y’all are senseles*; this is a personal friend and I know her. It’s madness when y’all lack empathy. Bitter lots

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by dalass(f): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2023
Imagine the extent of oppression? This Obidient movement isa a wicked one to even ordinary salesgirl
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by simplesearch: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2023
No need to sack her. But isn't it obvious base on performance and credibility that anyone supporting APC need to have a rethink for national growth.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by bankulizer: 9:51am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Imagine the nonsense. Some people are very stupid to actually think any politician cares about them. See ordinary citizens doing the unthinkable because of a politician.

You and your molebi to the fifth generation are mad.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2023
demogesture:

An injustice was perpetrated against a hard working staff just because of her choice of candidate and you people are giving all kind of justification why what the boss did was right. What a divided nation! what a divided people!!, what a divided youth!!!.

We should not forget that democracy in the first place is all about freedom of choice.
Her boss too is been democratic in his freedom of choice. Did he tell her that his or management reason is because she is celebrating APC victory in front of him.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by ObidenceNeckpre: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2023
as usual the chest beating ape family , flat headed ediots always fuulish and satanic , go and verify in their biafra land IPOB/ESN activities shocked shocked shocked shocked
40Bullets:
Come and see how many are threatened by APC in Lagos civil service and the markets.

The lady should apply to work for BAT(with the stolen crown) till May 29.

I wonder what all the productive Okada riders should be saying about Sanwo-olu
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

As in, God saw the Wickedness in his people's and supporters heart, that is why He shamed them..
I was obidient before but due to the people that are supporting Obi I just stop supporting him
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by wingmanIII: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Trash! Nairaland always promoting falsehood . Who verified this story? Anumanu
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by phorget(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2023
Goodlady:

Not bad

Its aiit then, take care.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Emmanuelellah: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2023
This girl don blow Tinubu will give her minister or CBN secretary general. While the man too don blow, Obi will sponsor the company business of that man to greater height. One.. one.. draw.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by tundeabib1: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

If e pain you tell your papa to employ her

If na me I go sack her and her generations

No apologies 😜
In that case, we should sack you from Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Occurstaem(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2023
Why is the image showing the company's staff performance was edited like that?

I suspect that all other staff are Igbo.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by tabaralph: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I now believe his win would have caused more harm than good.

That was exactly what Peter Obi did when he was the governor of anambra state, he sacked all non anambrian in the civil service claiming anambra state is for anambra people only.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Haryorbahmee: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2023
Satguru:
A well deserved.
How can a healthy babe be supporting an unhealthy old man over a healthy young man.
That girl no normal oo. Make them check am

Your so-called healthy boy couldn't tour Nigeria during the campaign like the so-called unhealthy old man. The girl is normal to me because someone that derived joy in others downfall should be checked instead.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by NothingDoMe: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2023
barcaboi:

Y’all are senseles*; this is a personal friend and I know her. It’s madness when y’all lack empathy. Bitter lots
When it is pro APC, urchins know the victim personally. When it is Anti-APC, urchins cry fake.

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Harrynight(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Does Tinubu cares about the girl celebrating him? 🙄
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Johnjustice: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2023
Obidients are fanatics, very dangerous group, can be used by fifth columnists, DSS should watch this group and it's main actors.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2023
tabaralph:

That was exactly what Peter Obi did when he was the governor of anambra state, he sacked all non anambrian in the civil service claiming anambra state is for anambra people only.
The truth is I’m the last person anyone can convince to support Obi, Obi isn’t different from others. Overnight saint that couldn’t transform his state when he had the chance. Most people are following trend and care less to know if Obi truly is the person they project. him to be. Tinubu is miles ahead of Obi in terms of governance , bitter truth.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by davillian(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2023
He is on his own
Bulaba doesn't know he exist....
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by DenreleDave(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are even dumber than I tot... a 4yr old will easily school u

call ur family together, i can school dem all
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by nesta007(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2023
40Bullets:
Come and see how many are threatened by APC in Lagos civil service and the markets.

The lady should apply to work for BAT(with the stolen crown) till May 29.

I wonder what all the productive Okada riders should be saying about Sanwo-olu

Talking abt okada, is there Okada in Anambra?

Why did they ban okada in Anambra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers / Fintiri Spends N22bn In 86 Days As Governor – APM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.