Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,187 members, 7,887,439 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win (53930 Views)

Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 6:43am On Mar 07, 2023
Very stupid Afonja girl. Let her go and work in Alpha Beta. Mumu.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by atobs4real(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Imagine the nonsense. Some people are very stupid to actually think any politician cares about them. See ordinary citizens doing the unthinkable because of a politician.
Celebrating the winner of the election is now a crime?
The lady's boss must be an yigbo person
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2023
NwaliE01:
This is like your employee celebrating the cause of your hardship.
Who in his right senses would be celebrating APC?
Accept a mad person or a tribal bigoted person.
Don't mind the foolish girl. Even APC themselves are gloomy and she's showing herself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by DryMouth: 6:45am On Mar 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

One of the main reasons Peter Obi lost the elections is because everyone knows IIGB0S to be EVIL, WICKED and HEARTLESS.

Asso Rock remains out of bound to IIGB0S permanently
At least an urchin supporter got sacked...
That alone is sweet to me
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Trojan8(m): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Then let them leave Lagos civil service and to to anambra imo Enugu or abia civil service na..

They are threatened but given a chance to work in Lagos CS....

Peter obi sacked all non indigenes in anambra state service... We don't do that here....

You wey never see money chop dey carry tribalism for head.

Funny guy
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by lolu2019: 6:46am On Mar 07, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:

Productive Okada riders? Seems you're silly. When they were using the same Okada to rob and people complained about it, why didn't you come out to defend them?
u r answering that idiot.as if to dey ride Okada na better work.imagine, the way the guy they reason.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Digriz(m): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2023
I blame the lady because you know your boss political affiliation and you just run the defeat on his face.
Why not keep quiet or are you the only one supporting APC in the company? She acted rude and insensitive, I will do same if was in his shoes.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Machinegun91(m): 6:51am On Mar 07, 2023
The girl is daft
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by duro4chang(m): 6:51am On Mar 07, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Lol

A hotel security man who can be killed by one million boys any day any time.
Thank God they have sacked you finally.
Can you see the pain you are going through? You are are losers. Kikikikikiki! Obi will never never be our president. He is a pathological liar. An effeminate obi. 0bidiots and zombies are miscreants.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by livinbygrace: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2023
To all the Mumu Yoruba youths forming woke /civilized Una don see Una life.
It’s either their way or no other way.
By the time they chased you out of your land ,you will understand better.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by nzekingsley(m): 6:54am On Mar 07, 2023
You should leave tribalism alone Nigeria is big enough to accommodate everyone, this lazy and shameless folks spreading hate speach and fake news una go die una finish .

She is the second most performing lady in the company but her obidaft boss went to emotional as the failure they are trying to impose on us failed....
[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by gfon(m): 6:54am On Mar 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Then let them leave Lagos civil service and to to anambra imo Enugu or abia civil service na..

They are threatened but given a chance to work in Lagos CS....

Peter obi sacked all non indigenes in anambra state service... We don't do that here....

please where is the evidence Obi did that? Don't mislead people to score political points
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by livinbygrace: 6:56am On Mar 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
Thank God Peter obi never won... If not, this people ehnnn

Mynd44 seun Dominique front page please

Cc: legendhero freestuffng

Nawa for moderators ooo. Bcox he carry negative heading abt tinubu, dem carry am go front page.

Topic: Peter Obi supporters sack a Tinubu supporter

You see those Yoruba youths supporting them are big time fools.I stayed with these people in festac /Amuwo for many years and I can tell you categorically that “it’s either you do it in their way or no way”
Very aggressive species .
Only Mumu Yoruba will support them ,Abokis are far better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by DenreleDave(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2023
gfon:
please where is the evidence Obi did that? Don't mislead people to score political points
keep pretending obi didn't sack them... Google it and see many sources dt published it then.... Many sources, not just one
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by emmanuelbrown26: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2023
georgeakins:

Nobody is mourning except the Ibos.

Son of nobody becoming somebody is not the issue, we shall see how they will perform after 4 years in office.

Ibos always do things with emotions. That is why you always elect the wrong people to lead you.
There u go again!!! Igbos dis, igbos that. Igbo man is after economy for his or her business to strive not who leads. Dis is d first time igbo are showing kin interest in national politics. Igbo hv supported all d ethnic groups in Nigeria, so why dis igbo dis and igbo that. So tell me, emotion is bcs of economy and his business not how many presidents they hv produced.
North has produced more presidents 5han every other ethnic group but what do we hv over their, illiteracy and poverty.
West has produced President and Vice, what do hv we here agbero and thuggery
South South has produced Vice and President, what do we hv, cultism.
East has produced Senate not once, what do w ehv hv their, drug pushers.
So tell me what I don't know
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Alpharey: 7:09am On Mar 07, 2023
A lady was almost stabbed to death for voting her choice candidate. Some of you did not make any comment about that despite it being done in broad daylight. But you are here foaming in the mouth about an allegedly sacked staff whose circumstances might still remain sketchy. A lot of urchins were even making videos threatening the entire Igbo community in Lagos, accusing them of voting Peter Obi. I didn't see even one post where they accused northerners for voting Atiku. That is to show you the level of hypocrisy amongst these Afonja betrayals. But I always laugh at them anytime they threat Igbos. You cannot start a war with your neighbor and expect yourself not to be bloody.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by fareed69(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2023
40Bullets:
OBIdients are not toxic.
Tinubu and his goons are.

See how ordinary contest between GRV and Sanwo-olu degenerated to Ibo vs Yoruba and the name calling.

The unfortunate thing is, most people you're up against are not gullible.

Imagine, lowlifes creating videos telling a graduate with brains that voting for Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is voting for IBO people.
What do you guys take us for?

We take you as fools, traitors, back stabbers and above all bastard.
You have all laboured in vain for Obi.
Pepper 🫑🫑🫑🌶️🌶️🌶️ enter una eye

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by tyinfinity: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2023
Obi is a wiked OSU dog from Agulu .he sacked many non indigene during his reign as Anambra supreme court governor
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Karlifate: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
Obidient movement is becoming a zombie attack,

They average IQ of all of them is comparable to that of a Turkey

One person gives instruction and they all attack like zombie
Any idiot can be voted into power as long as they are under LP, only an idiot thumprint ballot paper without knowing who they are voting for.
You see that guy shouting Eluuuppp, what do you think his IQ would be? I'm sure that guy hawks fanta and gala

Obidient is like an epidemic, zombie attack

They are easily fooled and highly gullible

I am sure they are already preparing their next fake news to start spreading like wide fire

Does a day pass by that obidients will not share one fake news?

Obidients pls what's the latest fake news?
Maybe Biden has called meeting with France, UK and Australia to challenge Inec?
Or maybe Obi won 30 states including kano, Zamfara and Katsina with wide margins
Or maybe Putin is very pissed off with Inec
Or China is having a meeting with Peter obi?
Or the people of Sokoto have started protest that they all Voted Elupp
Pls give us latest..

Hahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

I saw this on Twitter 👇

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Joconceptbest4(m): 7:14am On Mar 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

As in, God saw the Wickedness in his people's and supporters heart, that is why He shamed them..
E be like u no get respect for GOD?
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by SavageResponse(m): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2023
challoxxx:
Obidients are the most toxic set of people in Nigeria at the moment even the elderly ones among them are very delusional and irrational people.

I agree with this cos I have noticed that a lot of his core supporters are illogical in their thinking
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by ukaface(f): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2023
Seun please add voice note to NL
E get some people wey I wan follow talk
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Allisgud: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2023
Make tinubu go find ham work, this is how we will know if he has hears on the ground for his people, him agbero go tell am
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by gloryman91: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2023
These people are scammers indeed truly, thank God Progressives won the race.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by boxypane(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2023
When I say they based the presidential election on tribalism and religious sentiments, they said it's peter Obi. 50% voted based on tribalism, 25% voted coz of Religion, 15% voted because they claim they are woke!( Needing change in system) while the remaining 10% voted for PO because they were afraid to be bullied!
God pass all of una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by fredoooooo: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2023
40Bullets:
OBIdients are not toxic.
Tinubu and his goons are.

See how ordinary contest between GRV and Sanwo-olu degenerated to Ibo vs Yoruba and the name calling.

The unfortunate thing is, most people you're up against are not gullible.

Imagine, lowlifes creating videos telling a graduate with brains that voting for Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is voting for IBO people.
What do you guys take us for?
One thing about you people is hiding behind hypocrisy in executing political issues, but in the end REALITY always be your karma and you wull result to emotional blackmail.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Unrated900(m): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2023
challoxxx:
Obidients are the most toxic set of people in Nigeria at the moment even the elderly ones among them are very delusional and irrational people.

Very toxic and wicked people
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by PStacks(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2023
So Innocently Looking and very Beautiful Girl
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by CalabarPikin: 7:23am On Mar 07, 2023
I read comments and shake my head

It's very stupid of anyone to openly go against your boss in any form..

Remember it's a lady, them no dey get sense......she obviously over did
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Unrated900(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Very stupid Afonja girl. Let her go and work in Alpha Beta. Mumu.

Your hatred for yoruba is alarming
Change ur ways so ur life could be meaningful small girl.
Nnamdi cownu has poisoned you people's mind to the peak.
Now he is in custody eating watery beans
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Alpharey: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Aufbauh:
It's obvious that Obi's administration (God forbids) would have being the most draconian rule the country could have witness since independence judging by the undemocratic & intolerable tendency from his supporters.

And some undiscerning mind still wonder why obi was massively rejected at the poll even though the national pulse favours his candidacy.

Why do you people like peddling lies and rumours. You said here that Obi was massively rejected. Hewww! Whatever you dish out to others is exactly what you will get. Don't cry when you are denied what is rightly yours and to make matters worse, you will be lied against on top of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination / Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.