Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,637 members, 7,905,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! (60381 Views)

Sharwama Grill, Standard Size Mirror And Baby Cot For Sale In Akobo, Ibadan / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by pepe1: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Twoclans:
I need deliverance grin .......... Asides showing from head to toe that mirror will add mad spice to the son of Adams activity.

On my bucket list cheesy

Lol

You don spoil!

2 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Ekugbeh(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2023
What's the thickness in mm

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Meedon: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2023
jeromestarks:
Human size mirror is good. What is not good is human head size pvssy.

No matter how big a mirror is, it can never show how many men has fvcked a woman you did not disvirgin. So it is useless.

A dragon size mirror can not even a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men look more beautiful. So it is still useless.

Marry a virgin woman who will be beautiful without makeup for the rest of her life with you or else you will be looking for human size mirror to help her makeup.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage.
Be wise. Do not use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by men who didn't give more than two eggs and indomie.

cool

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2023
if the thing no reach front page, pocopant no go give seun toto nack
PrinceofSarcasm:
Why is this on front page ntoriolorun o

5 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2023
Aluminum Village Dopemu to the world. This is a place can get best quality aluminum products for house project.
The Aluminum villlage situated in Dopemu can be located under Agege Local Government shared boundary with Akowonjo axis in Alimosho LG. The Aluminum village is major market that supplies 80% of Aluminum doors, windows, frames etc to Nigeria market and to other west african country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Tallesty1(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2023
snapping others without snapping yourself first is a criminal offence

2 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by money121(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2023
ahnie:

My ayuub why are you always monosyllabic.
Mr Ayyub showed this person know me grin
Pls don't mind me

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by simplepee(f): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2023
Twoclans:
I need deliverance grin .......... Asides showing from head to toe that mirror will add mad spice to the son of Adams activity

On my bucket list cheesy

I Swearughud💃.

2 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by imkondi: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2023
Refer a friend and earn N500 bonus. - https://app.reaprite.com/register/21590526

Guys check this out
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by BarrElChapo(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Omo pocochantas see rip off abeg! 🤣
Na so you for carry throway money come confirm say you fit get am at cheaper rate for trenches! 🤣🤣

Where she go get am cheaper? Dey cap nonsense cos you wan hate 😒
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Kingzeez10: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2023
Twoclans:
I need deliverance grin .......... Asides showing from head to toe that mirror will add mad spice to the son of Adams activity.

On my bucket list cheesy

Ehen

3 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by wunmi590(m): 9:25am On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:
They were so happy and friendly. They asked me to take pictures of them and post on TikTok. That they are not scammers and are not hiding either. Hahahaha!

Chai, your husband must be happy to have you...

Not easy having an intelligent woman and also having a woman who wants to help the husband save alot...

You and my wife are 5&6 in this area...

God bless you sis

See the way they are happy, the deal looks cheap to you and it look expensive to them, because they have seen their own gain in it too...

Both parties are happy

9 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by wunmi590(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Ishilove:
When we wanted to fix a broken window in my office, our regular upholstery man charged us 65k. Na so. He doesn't know Ishilove, that's why he thinks he will call a price and I will just shell it out.

I called someone in Aluminum village and the man rushed over, took measurements and charged 12k. In all we spent 16k (logistics included) and he did a very good job.

Chai, you have spoilt market for the man ooo...

I work as facility manager, once I call you and you start giving me bogus fee, I quickly call my security if they can do it, and once they say yes, I give them money they do it and hand over their workmanship to them...

Both parties smiles home

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by reddingtonblack: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:
Naso grin

this one think by buying the biggest size of mirror it will give her expand look in the right places grin ... enjoy the chimera yle it last

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by ogwumgbe: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2023
cococandy:

They are almost trying to charge abroad prices for these mirrors. Na wa o. I’m sure they didn’t import it either.

It's very cheap, in abroad that mirror the cheapest you will get is is $170

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by IvarDboneless: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin
jeromestarks:
Human size mirror is good. What is not good is human head size pvssy.

No matter how big a mirror is, it can never show how many men has fvcked a woman you did not disvirgin. So it is useless.

A dragon size mirror can not even a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men look more beautiful. So it is still useless.

Marry a virgin woman who will be beautiful without makeup for the rest of her life with you or else you will be looking for human size mirror to help her makeup.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage.
Be wise. Do not use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by men who didn't give more than two eggs and indomie.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Truthshscrazy: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2023
cool
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by GorillaApp(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:
They were so happy and friendly. They asked me to take pictures of them and post on TikTok. That they are not scammers and are not hiding either. Hahahaha!
Good one. Where can I get office furnitures, chairs and tables. Those aluminium types.
Thank you adaukwu.

I'm not in Lagos
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by campbelljosh(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2023
Wow. It look so damn fine inside your room but i hate having a standing mirror in my room. E get y sha
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Pls for your safety don't consider it. Glass is very dangerous especially the size she got.

Beremx:
Surprisingly I don't have a standing mirror in my house. Dunno why I don't want to have one. Maybe cos my son will break it. I use only face mirror and that's it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by PrinceofSarcasm: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2023
Bodmum:
if the thing no reach front page, pocopant no go give seun toto nack

You are a wrong bro, seun doesn't do women. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Lol. I go to these major markets without issues. Asides the usual problem of them trying to rip you off, they pamper me o. Even agbero dey simp for me. Shebi na offloader on hotspot for me inside Alaba? Unlike educated men, these ones no too get problem. Just smile for them and they will go the extra mile.😀

My observation, you're of average height and got big boobs.

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Look at how dirty Nigeria looks.
Nigerians looking very hungry & hopeless of cashless political policy against the unarmed civilians living in Nigeria corrupt republic.

If Nigeria were real nobody will leave their regions to another regions for survival under Nigeria system of corrupt governance of every regimes since 1901 - 2023!

Nice mirror though, but injustice is too much against Biafra regions that are still in Nigeria corrupt republic.

What happened to our regions international seaports in Biafra territory
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Beremx(f): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2023
madridguy:
Pls for your safety don't consider it. Glass is very dangerous especially the size she got.

very dangerous. I will be managing my face mirror like that. Thanks
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by CodeTemplar: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Pocohantas - a different breed of ajebuta

See her walking through rough parts of Lagos like she owns the place

Ajebuta with a dash of pako flavor.
Change is constant so keep reinventing yourself mannalessly.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by lilrel(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:
More pictures

PLEASE, IF THE INFORMATION HERE IS NOT USEFUL TO YOU, JUST READ AND PASS. No need for your negative comments. There are people that might be opening a salon or a business that requires this. Allow them read and learn. Thank you!
Babe you pass this koro wey baba ijebu and one woman wey de fry kpofkpof(not puff puff) de,you try o. Some eledeme boys de hang around dat side but the market is well protected. Nice thread. If you need danpallon,mirror and aluminum products please reach out to me. I get sure plugs for that market.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by morakakin(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2023
And so?
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by BeanX(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:
More pictures

PLEASE, IF THE INFORMATION HERE IS NOT USEFUL TO YOU, JUST READ AND PASS. No need for your negative comments. There are people that might be opening a salon or a business that requires this. Allow them read and learn. Thank you!
Attention seeker 😡
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by pocohantas(f): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2023
Beremx:
Surprisingly I don't have a standing mirror in my house. Dunno why I don't want to have one. Maybe cos my son will break it. I use only face mirror and that's it

I have been seeing standing mirrors in houses since I was a child, some were screwed to the wall. Some fitted into wardrobes and recently into wall consoles. It is today on Nairaland that I am finding out they are such explosives. Mine is big though, picture doesn’t do justice to its size, but everyone’s case is peculiar, so I understand.

Tallesty1:
snapping others without snapping yourself first is a criminal offence

They wanted to be snapped. I didn’t. angry

GorillaApp:

Good one. Where can I get office furnitures, chairs and tables. Those aluminium types.
Thank you adaukwu.

I'm not in Lagos

Thanks. I am afraid I can’t advise on this. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Marvellsmart(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2023
I blame the foolish simp that moved this trash to FP... How will this mirror change the fact that a thief is bout to become our president?
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2023
ahnie:
Pocohantas pocohantas na to come borrow this mirror take look my big yansh naim I dey reason like this o.

Lolz

You sure say you get big nyash like this?

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Sammy5413(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Something you can get for less than 5k in Aba
Dey play, Just dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forex Trading: How Profitable? / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? / What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.