Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,545 members, 7,941,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! (60595 Views)

Sharwama Grill, Standard Size Mirror And Baby Cot For Sale In Akobo, Ibadan / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by cococandy(f): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ebubu3:

Hi Ma
Excuse me Sir.
I am a Nigeria trained Pharmacist. Fresh out of university.
I am 26 years of age. Single. Without dependent.
Can you help me to relocate or work for Walgreens Pharmacy chain stores(or any other multinational drug chain store), if they can file me a H1B visa? I recently learnt a lot of Pharmacists are resigning due to pressure work.

I will compensate you. Please i beg you

Go to Walgreens dot com. Check the career section at the bottom of their page. See if there are any positions that allow for foreign sourced workers. Or preferably check their linked in or indeed and see if you can get access to any hiring manager’s email address and email them.
I’m not sure they employ international pharmacists. don’t want to tell you that it’s not doable, but it’s probably not as easy as it appears on paper. They are a huge company. probably required by whatever governing labor laws to make sure their labor is sourced from their communities. If you’re already living here, I don’t think it would be an issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by cococandy(f): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ebubu3:

Hi Ma
Excuse me Sir.
I am a Nigeria trained Pharmacist. Fresh out of university.
I am 26 years of age. Single. Without dependent.
Can you help me to relocate or work for Walgreens Pharmacy chain stores(or any other multinational drug chain store), if they can file me a H1B visa? I recently learnt a lot of Pharmacists are resigning due to pressure work.

I will compensate you. Please i beg you

Also wanted to add that a lot of companies don’t file for work visas anymore. They have to prove that the labor they are sourcing overseas cannot be found within their communities. Sometimes that’s hard to do. So they might outsource manufacturing internationally or use remote workers but to hire you to a position where they’ll have to file for you to come over, that’s a bit harder.

@bold if I could do it for you, I would with no compensation whatsoever.

I’m also not the most knowledgeable about immigration issues so please ask around: someone might have a better answer for you. Wish you the very best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Ebubu3: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
cococandy:

Also wanted to add that a lot of companies don’t file for work visas anymore. They have to prove that the labor they are sourcing overseas cannot be found within their communities. Sometimes that’s hard to do. So they might outsource manufacturing internationally or use remote workers but to hire you to a position where they’ll have to file for you to come over, that’s a bit harder.

@bold if I could do it for you, I would with no compensation whatsoever.

I’m also not the most knowledgeable about immigration issues so please ask around: someone might have a better answer for you. Wish you the very best of luck

thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by XAUBulls: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:
Naso grin
Impressive. It gives the room more depth.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Bekee007: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Please how do I get this in Abuja or is there such a place in Abuja?
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by pocohantas(f): 7:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Bekee007:

There is one in Abuja and I believe every state. I just don’t know where in Abj. Folake4u or Twoclans, do you have an idea?
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by folake4u(f): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2023
Bekee007:

There is an aluminum village in Jabi.... There's another aluminum village on Kaduna Abuja road (just after Zuma rock).That is about the biggest aluminum village in Abuja metropolis.

Cc: Twoclans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Twoclans(f): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bekee007:

To get the best price and variety find your way to Kaduna road .If you know where Zuma rock is located that is fine, aluminum village is about 6 minutes drive from Zuma rock.

It is located right on the express ,you cannot miss it.

That axis is very safe ,you need not worry about security so much.

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Twoclans:
I need deliverance grin .......... Asides showing from head to toe that mirror will add mad spice to the son of Adams activity.

On my bucket list cheesy
U no need any deliverance... That was my first thought too 🙂
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Twoclans(f): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Killbillz:

U no need any deliverance... That was my first thought too 🙂

We both need deliverance cheesy
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Twoclans:

We both need deliverance cheesy
Hahaha... Deliverance from my primal instincts/urges that's human nature... I'll pass abeg
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by racerve(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2023
[quote author=pocohantas post=121587629][/quote]

Can you dm me the person's number? Looking to make something similar
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by zsch: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ishilove:
When we wanted to fix a broken window in my office, our regular upholstery man charged us 65k. Na so. He doesn't know Ishilove, that's why he thinks he will call a price and I will just shell it out.

I called someone in Aluminum village and the man rushed over, took measurements and charged 12k. In all we spent 16k (logistics included) and he did a very good job.

Please share the number of your plug. I would like to get a mirror or 2
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Ishilove: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
zsch:

Please share the number of your plug. I would like to get a mirror or 2
DM please
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by zsch: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ishilove:

DM please

Done
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Ishilove: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
zsch:

Done
Sent
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by zsch: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ishilove:

Sent

I just realized I’ve lost access to the email associated with this account and I can’t “update my email” on NL. Is there any other way I can get your contact’s number at Dopemu?
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
zsch:

I just realized I’ve lost access to the email associated with this account and I can’t “update my email” on NL. Is there any other way I can get your contact’s number at Dopemu?
Please let me have your mail
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by zsch: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Ishilove:

Please let me have your mail
zschesh@live.com
Thank you so much
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
zsch:

zschesh@live.com
Thank you so much
Sent

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by maestro299: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ishilove:
When we wanted to fix a broken window in my office, our regular upholstery man charged us 65k. Na so. He doesn't know Ishilove, that's why he thinks he will call a price and I will just shell it out.

I called someone in Aluminum village and the man rushed over, took measurements and charged 12k. In all we spent 16k (logistics included) and he did a very good job.
Hello.
Can you link me up with your contact in Aluminum village?
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Ishilove: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
maestro299:
Hello.
Can you link me up with your contact in Aluminum village?
DM
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by GloriousGbola: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ishilove:

DM

Come with me if you want to see the man in the mirror
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by shoodboi2: 5:11pm On Feb 23
pocohantas:

Pocohantas, could you share the name or phone number of these mirror guys? I'd love to get some large sized mirrors. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forex Trading: How Profitable? / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.