Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! (60594 Views)

Sharwama Grill, Standard Size Mirror And Baby Cot For Sale In Akobo, Ibadan / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by KingMack(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
imagine having seeree some by that mirror ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Bahamas95(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Must you look at the mirror before you would know you got visible pantie lines?

Common sense should tell you when you put on a light gown or skirt you must wear something thick inside.

You must not even wear panties in some light clothes. Leggings, shorts or tight worn inside is ok and you don't have to bother yourself about annoying pantie lines.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by GorillaApp(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Beremx:
Surprisingly I don't have a standing mirror in my house. Dunno why I don't want to have one. Maybe cos my son will break it. I use only face mirror and that's it

Ehmm! I don't even have mirror in my house. I can't remember the last time I stared at a conventional mirror. Maybe, over a decade or more. I make do with window panes and phone screens.
People wey dey sell mirror fit go out of business if it's just only my type on earth.
Btw, I'm handsome.

I'm sure I'm not a conventional guy.

Cc pocohantas

2 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by BossGerald: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Twoclans:
I need deliverance grin .......... Asides showing from head to toe that mirror will add mad spice to the son of Adams activity.

On my bucket list cheesy

Sons of Adam? With a female account grin
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Papichulostunne(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
You look Gay in the mirror..

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Beremx(f): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
GorillaApp:

Ehmm! I don't even have mirror in my house. I can't remember the last time I stared at a conventional mirror. Maybe, over a decade or more. I make do with window panes and phone screens.
People wey dey sell mirror fit go out of business if it's just only my type on earth.
Btw, I'm handsome.

I'm sure I'm not a conventional guy.

Cc pocohantas
window panes and phone screens? I make do with them too. My neighbors window has suffered in my hand. There's no time I go out I don't look at her window ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by jessylaurel(f): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=pocohantas post=121587698][/quote]
Are you serious. shocked That's to say he used scissors or what?
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by jessylaurel(f): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=pocohantas post=121587629][/quote]

Please how did you transport it to your location? And how much to ikeja
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by stuffs2002: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Those guys at Aluminium village are trying and very hardworking. I bought some furniture in that area when I was living in Ikeja. A friend took me there and their stuff were cheap.

This picture made me laugh.

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by chatinent: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
The mirror apart, Pocohantas was careful not to be reflected in any of the mirrors around where she bought it. E reach she looked around if any mirror captured her, then shifted far to snap pictures. Cos why will anyone stay at the rear to snap a mirror facing front.

Why not face it and snap!

This act on its own is against the constitution.. But sha, it's allowed.

By the way, those guys at this market are very hardworking. You need to see them flexing on Sundays. Dem bi deputy elons.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by wisdomkid: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Twoclans:
I need deliverance grin .......... Asides showing from head to toe that mirror will add mad spice to the son of Adams activity.

On my bucket list cheesy

u evil shild cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by niyoni: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by niyoni: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=pocohantas post=121587698][/quote]

Hello @pocohantas. Do they also have those fancy mirror frames available?
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by stephenponti(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas When you set the mirror stand in front flaunt and snap, let me see how God endowed you.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:
WHY THE HELL IS THIS ON FRONT PAGE?

NA BY FORCE TO POST ON FRONT PAGE NI?

I AM.NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS FORUM RECENTLY!!!

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Omo, nairaland is no longer nairaland o grin
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by WantsandMore: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
folake4u:

It's true sha.

You can't really blame the 9-5 earners sha. After a long day at work, one would want to rest. Anything that stresses me out, I will outsource.
that's true, I mean why stress when you can afford the convenience right ?

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by folake4u(f): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
WantsandMore:
that's true, I mean why stress when you can afford the convenience right ?

Exactly!!!

More reason why 9-5 earners outsource anything these days. Grocery shopping, laundry, food etc.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by ifegen(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hambivert:
Ingenious young men who put their hard work and skills to legal use should never be ashamed of what they do.

That's Igbo people right?
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by ifegen(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
KingMack:
imagine having seeree some by that mirror ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Obala Jesus... Zuo gi Ike this child
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by cococandy(f): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
ogwumgbe:

It's very cheap, in abroad that mirror the cheapest you will get is is $170

I got mine for $250 but the trim is gold and the op is arched so thatโ€™s why.

Howeverโ€ฆ however that price for the one she posted is expensive considering itโ€™s not abroad. Thatโ€™s what I meant. They want to calculate and sell it as expensive as they can because they are doing conversion in their head.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

What sort of self servicing rubbish comment is this
Using different accounts to praise herself
๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
use your sense sha
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ishilove:
When we wanted to fix a broken window in my office, our regular upholstery man charged us 65k. Na so. He doesn't know Ishilove, that's why he thinks he will call a price and I will just shell it out.

I called someone in Aluminum village and the man rushed over, took measurements and charged 12k. In all we spent 16k (logistics included) and he did a very good job.

Just negodu
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Slynation(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:

I feel say they are accusing these innocent children falsely or maybe a destructive child is a flex. Growing up, they no born us well to touch my parents hard acquired property, let alone to break it. So, I no understand this one of kids above 5 yrs destroying things at will. I had to go look at my mirror again and e just dey im own.
Lol...o swear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by PPIA: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the flyest booty of them all tongue

Pocohantas Pocohantas grin
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
cococandy:
use your sense sha
Have some self respect... Lowly ENP ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by fareed69(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
franchasofficia:
This is why we don't want APC to continue grin

APC wahala for your head
Wetin concern APC concern Mirror ๐Ÿชž.
Victory sweet sha
Una just laboured in vain.

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=pocohantas post=121587629][/quote]
If you have there number please share
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by cococandy(f): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Have some self respect... Lowly ENP ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
do you feel like an idiot now?

Because why would you assume thatโ€™s her alternate?

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:53am On Mar 10, 2023
cococandy:

Listen you this ENP, I understand that menopause beckons hence the heat flashes and nervous issues are affecting your mental state .

You can find solace in your already battered world in the fact that everyone doesn't think you are stupid they know it's an effect of menopause ๐Ÿคฃ
Do you feel like a fool now ?

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by GloriousGbola: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
If someone can supply similar in Ibadan please holla. Sales and delivery.

You are coming to lagos sah ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by sinola(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2023
igbos are very creative
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Ebubu3: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
cococandy:

Hi Ma
Excuse me Sir.
I am a Nigeria trained Pharmacist. Fresh out of university.
I am 26 years of age. Single. Without dependent.
Can you help me to relocate or work for Walgreens Pharmacy chain stores(or any other multinational drug chain store), if they can file me a H1B visa? I recently learnt a lot of Pharmacists are resigning due to pressure work.

I will compensate you. Please i beg you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forex Trading: How Profitable? / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Monthsโ€™ Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.