Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

“say A Prayer For Me” – Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Calls For Prayer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “say A Prayer For Me” – Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Calls For Prayer (318 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Priscilla In Matching Outfits To Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“say A Prayer For Me” – Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Calls For Prayer by InfotrendMedia: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2023
“Say a prayer for me” – Actress Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla calls for prayers as she clocked 22 today.
The D-Day is finally here for Priscilla Ojo and she is leaving no stones behind to ensure that she is the most talked about for the day.

The daughter of Iyabo Ojo turns 22 today, March 13th and is serving elegance and hotness in her birthday shoot.

Taking to her Instagram page to share a stunning photo of her wearing a shining yellow dress, Priscilla revealed that she is growing and Continue Reading:

https://infotrend.com.ng/2023/03/13/say-a-prayer-for-me-actress-iyabo-ojos-daughter-priscilla-calls-for-prayers-as-she-clocked-22-today/

Re: “say A Prayer For Me” – Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Calls For Prayer by Typicool8(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2023
Hmmm
Re: “say A Prayer For Me” – Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Calls For Prayer by doggedfighter(f): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2023
May you grow more sense , tact, wit, intellect, ability to manage your life. Wisdom to know what's should be done, how it should be done and what shouldn't be be done.

May you grow to know that you are beautiful and not try too hard to prove you are.

May rascality be far from you.

(1) (Reply)

Comment On Ray And Uju Pictures / I’ve Spent N50m On My Girlfriend In Last 24 Months – Singer Joeboy / Bbtitans: “Yemi Was Terrible At Expressing Himself.” Khosi Tells Thabang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.