Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology (12407 Views)

Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu / Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology by Truthdeypain: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
johbara:
This man is one of the best things to come out of Eastern Nigeria....these are the kind of people the Easterners should rally around and project them for presidency in Time to come.

"In time to come" kill your papa, no provoke me oo make I no swear for you. Why dont you just commend or criticize him constructively and be on your way.

The only reason I dey reply folks like you is because of your condescending and most insincere patronage, you this evil creature. You and I know ya'll racists don't give a Bleep about anything east of d naija. No dey whine ur papa for here oo. Make I no carry you go give orunmila.

Ofo omo!
Re: Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology by Heavensent01(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Umahi is a fine southeast politician, he stand a chance of becoming Nigeria president before that fool that scammed Anambra for 8yrs because of their dullness
Re: Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology by Uchek(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Why should he seek approval to establish an institution in hos domain?

Ebubu2:

JUST IN: GOVERNOR DAVID UMAHI OF EBONYI STATE WRITES MR. PRESIDENT, REQUEST STATUS CHANGE OF AKANU IBIAM FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC TO AKANU IBIAM FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

Read the full letter below:

His Excellency
President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Presidential Villa
Aso Rock
Abuja

RE: REQUEST TO CHANGE THE STATUS OF AKANU IBIAM FEDERAL FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC TO AKANU IBIAM FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

1. Ebonyi state Government will forever remain grateful to the Federal Government for immortalizing His Excellency, Late Dr. Akanu lbiam who was the Governor of the Old Eastern States by naming a Federal Polytechnic after him.

2. Mr. President is invited to note that the world is fast moving to the era of full technology automation. It is in the light of this knowledge that I seek the kind approval of Mr. President to approve that the Polytechnic be converted to Federal University of Science and Technology

3. This conversion will enable the Institution to focus on modern science and technology courses and research to drive our modern day needs in South East and Nigeria.

4. PRAYER:

That Mr. President do kindly approve:

a. That the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic in Ebonyi State be converted to Akanu lbiam Federal University of Science and Technology.

b. That Mr. President do kindly direct the Hon. Minister of Education to effect this conversion.

Please, accept as always, the assurances of my highest regards.

Engr. David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE, CON
Governor, Ebonyi State
14-03- 2023
Re: Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yet we APC stalwarts castigating Aregbesola cheesy

What can not happen in Lagos cheesy
LegendHero:
Nice. One of the best performing governor in Nigeria.

He should make sure he got succession plan so that another party won’t just come in to destroy his 8 years of hard work and legacy.

Because you can build for 100 years and one person can just come in and destroy all what you did in just 1 year.
Re: Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology by maziengr: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Why upgrading, he should leave the Poly and build his own university, simpe!
Re: Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
All performing governors in Nigeria Currently are APC governors.

Say something else
chatinent:
I like this man. The only south east governor working. And funnily enough, he is in APC.

Clearly, there are also reasonable people in APC.
Re: Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology by christistruth01: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Buhari will give it to him

They are friends
Re: Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology by johbara: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Truthdeypain:

"In time to come" kill your papa, no provoke me oo make I no swear for you. Why dont you just commend or criticize him constructively and be on your way.

The only reason I dey reply folks like you is because of your condescending and most insincere patronage, you this evil creature. You and I know ya'll racists don't give a Bleep about anything east of d naija. No dey whine ur papa for here oo. Make I no carry you go give orunmila.

Ofo omo!
. You guys are just so pained.... it's very easy to tell.
Re: Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology by Monday60655(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
chatinent:
I like this man. The only south east governor working. And funnily enough, he is in APC.

Clearly, there are also reasonable people in APC.
Was it APC that gave him mandates for both his first and second tenure?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Honours Awardees Stranded In Abuja / Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma / Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.