Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) (56980 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) / Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by MrSensor(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Wow! Never knew she had a baby undecided
Me too o. Was everything happened in secret?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by hosemujica: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
cheesy
You mean her Bastard daughter from a sperm donor?
The Bastard quick grow o
Why's she hiding her face naaww grin
The pikin get papa but na all low key things.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Peacemaker70: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Where's is the father. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by SlurUsername1: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
hosemujica:
The pikin get papa but na all low key things.

She said the baby is from a sperm bank and that she used a surrogate.
She said it herself biko

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Offpoint1: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Modern days with editing... why can't people be happy with what they look like in real life?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by MrSensor(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
HeartlessMan:
So Ini Edo is 48 but her daughter is just 2.

Truly na poverty dey make boys & girls dey rush to "marry early".
She is 41

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Sweetvie: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Happy birthday cutie
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Sweetvie: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Peacemaker70:
Where's is the father. shocked shocked shocked
sperm bank

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:

those lazy fruitless men are coming for your head.. just wear helmet

dead genders

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
This is actually what these women need.

Get a baby out of surrogate or sperm bank and keep moving forward

Instead of some lazy good for nothing men without balls masquerading as a house husband who wouldn't bring nada to the glass table
lol with your mmanwu reasoning at the end of the day your mouth will still find it’s way to a good for nothing man’s balls πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ And you will choke on it, πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by israelmao(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Uniquetani1:
I like the method she used in having this baby.
Happy Birthday Light
Whichever method she has a baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by DonnyE(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Instead of some lazy good for nothing men without balls masquerading as a house husband who wouldn't bring nada to the glass table
Keep quiet, she screwed a good good man and marriage back in the days, an Esan who even bought her Diamond wedding rings twice in marriage. She claimed she lost the first one. These promiscuous women can't live under a man. Period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Isabi4lov: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Happy birthday baby light πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
AlphaAlex:
lol with your mmanwu reasoning at the end of the day your mouth will still find it’s way to a good for nothing man’s balls πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ And you will choke on it, πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sorry I'm not gay so I'd pass
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Get a baby out of surrogate or sperm bank and keep moving forward L
Be calming down small small
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by MrSensor(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

kiss me please.

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by yahoodetector: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Why is she hiding the face of the bast***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Sweetvie: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too o. Was everything happened in secret?
Not really.
She used surrogate, that's why most people didn't noticed.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
MrSensor:
kiss me please.

Nope. I'm not gay. Thanks anyway
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by article1: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Who be your husband sef?
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Kog45(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
We have our life to live but one thing is sure old age would tell us if we live good life or not
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hot MAMA. . . BABY GIRL 'BORNER'! grin

If you get money. . . you MUST GET PIKIN.
Thank you LORD!
No need to stress yaself with one yeye man wey go still abandon you to be 'single parent' or 'baby mama'.
DO IT YOUR SELF!!! kiss

Congrats sweeetie. . .

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by georgeakins: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

But it is expensive.
How many ladies can afford that?
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by KarinaSlim(f): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations to my Lookalike Actress.

Anyways, I'm watching Big Brother. This their Barbeque Party is just okay.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by DarlingtonC: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
cheesy
You mean her Bastard daughter from a sperm donor?
The Bastard quick grow o
Why's she hiding her face naaww grin
Bros why? This is so sad.

Why abuse an innocent girl that did literally nothing to you?

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by busybay: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
In Edo no too get sense sha
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by sageb: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Wow! Never knew she had a baby undecided

she had her through surrogacy
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Jeon(f): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

I support you.
Even if I marry, I won't carry child.

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by osmosis101(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
SHIVA001:
Congratulations to Light. may be before she grow reach her mama. Nigeria light go don stable. Because for here nao. no Light na gen I on.
To the commenter SHIVA001

U be bad man aswear.
na MIKANO or MARAPCO she suppose name her abi

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by KarinaSlim(f): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
But wait o. I'm thinking of something.

In this era where 95% of marriages are not working and divorce is at its all time high,

Which is a good option

1) Get a man to sleep with you so u get pregnant then keep the baby without his knowledge

2) Have an agreement with him to masturbate and give u his sperm so you get pregnant with it.

3) Get a Sperm via a sperm bank and get pregnant with it.

4) Save yourself the stress of pregnancy and just get a surrogate to do the whole job for you. With your Eggs o.

Which is a better option?

Matured Minds Only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Iretekhale(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beautiful πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹, congratulations to her and her baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) / Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.