Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) (57091 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) / Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by jennifer22(f): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
HeartlessMan:
So Ini Edo is 48 but her daughter is just 2.

Truly na poverty dey make boys & girls dey rush to "marry early".

Na you born I I?
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Is the child a BASTARD? Yes or NO?
You think you can import Western Nonesense to Africa without consequences?
And who brought the term "bastard"? Wasn't it the west?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
shegz24:
Sooner or Later , the girl will ask about her father.
Some straight men are doing the same thing,not a bad thing,she will tell her the truth

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by SlurUsername1: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Flamemignon1:

And who brought the term "bastard"? Wasn't it the west?

Yes, the same way they brought homosexuality too and sending gays to prison here instead of normalizing and integrating the act. Oloshi!
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by BenzEne1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Men are literally doing the same thing as they wanna play around without commitment,the world is already,sorry your generation is dying but it's literally no one's fault

Don't be sorry.... Your's will die off too...
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by FarmTech(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
When this OLOSHO public commodity born?
Who be the father, abi na random sperm donor?

As a real Top- G and high value man, NOTHING in this life will make me feel comfortable birthing my children through someone that has been passed around like football by multiple men. No matter her status and beauty, GOD FORBID!
I could "mark" my own register with DOUBLE protection, but I'll make sure I don't plant any seed in her...

IF YOU WON'T LIKE TO HAVE A DAUGHTER LIKE HER, DON'T MARRY HER OR MAKE HER THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN.

This is hypocrisy. Like pot calling kettle black. You wont marry such but you will sleep with them. Dont u know that if you sleep with a harlot u make yourself one with her? Whether u marry her or not you 2 are now one. (1 Corinthians 6:16)
And that is how many men go around inheriting demons and ancestral curses.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by purples25(f): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Iniedo is the wicked one for bringing a fatherless child into the world and you're gravely wicked for supporting her act.
Are you a product of a failed home?

Okay so Ini Edo is wicked for bringing the child to the world...

But the main person insulting the baby who knows nothing about it is...erm...that person is not wicked...

I gbadun your sense of thinking sha. It's very convenient for troublemakers.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by SHIVA001: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
jennifer22:

Una too funny ab3g
😂 The way all this celebrities name their children, I don't just get. may be na for clout or whatever I don't just know. Which one be Light again.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by olamilekan9(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Of course.
For sale.😋
Better ones. . . Dem full shelf o.✅
Is it paining you that a man as baby daddy is no longer in vogue?

Even uterus and eggs for sale. Welcome to the New Age.

Pepe o.ðŸĪŠ
i swear nothing pain me here o,all i am just trying to say is ehn you see that word "man" still dey the picture lol...aunty take it or leave it men are the price...weda they buy the sperm or not na man still get the sperm lol..shebi dem dey sale cow sperm or horse sperm naw,shey those ones no dey usable ni? lol
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Yes, the same way they brought homosexuality too and sending gays to prison here instead of normalizing and integrating the act. Oloshi!
Exactly,same way they brought Christianity to enslave y'all

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Wow buddy,this is Africa....we shouldn't be using phones too,go back to dead ages where you belong
Lmao. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Nia69:
Lmao. 😂😂
They always seem to forget lol

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

They always seem to forget lol
Ikr.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Police Recover Cynthia Okereke's Car, Actress Still Missing / Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.