Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) (56981 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) / Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by SlurUsername1: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Tinububalls:

So collecting of bride price is all that matters in the life of the child?

Denying a child fatherly love matters more to you for the child abi? You're simply brainless
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by thisisit: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2023
FATHERLESS CHILD!
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Truthshscrazy: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2023
BeanX:
Yeah I think so too.
I know so for a fact 💯. She granted interviews 2021 and confirmed so herself already . It was in the news. I saw the interview on Stella Dimirkokus blog.

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by ozoono(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Uniquetani1:
I like the method she used in having this baby.
Happy Birthday Light

Surrogacy is the best, no need to dwell with one loser
Y don't u do it ma
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by ozoono(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
You mean her Bastard daughter from a sperm donor?
The Bastard quick grow o
Why's she hiding her face naaww grin
You are using those harsh words for an innocent baby, but wait oh, how old are you now. Because u jst type like a kid without brain

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by SlurUsername1: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2023
ozoono:

You are using those harsh words for an innocent baby, but wait oh, how old are you now. Because u jst type like a kid without brain

Doesn't stop the child from being a BASTARD!
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by trumpcoat(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2023
She has a baby through surrogacy
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by article1: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Yeah, she got her through surrogacy and sperm bank
Na wah o
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by shegz24(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2023
Sooner or Later , the girl will ask about her father.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Uniquetani1(f): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2023
ozoono:

Y don't u do it ma

I will do it soon
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Uniquetani1(f): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Doesn't stop the child from being a BASTARD!

Really a flat head (dumb) person
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2023
As usual, it is gender that doesn’t benefit from marriage crying. Lol!

Happy birthday to Light!

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Sweetvie: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2023
KarinaSlim:
But wait o. I'm thinking of something.

In this era where 95% of marriages are not working and divorce is at its all time high,

Which is a good option

1) Get a man to sleep with you so u get pregnant then keep the baby without his knowledge

2) Have an agreement with him to masturbate and give u his sperm so you get pregnant with it.

3) Get a Sperm via a sperm bank and get pregnant with it.

4) Save yourself the stress of pregnancy and just get a surrogate to do the whole job for you. With your Eggs o.

Which is a better option?

Matured Minds Only
third option.

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2023
pocohantas:
As usual, it is gender that doesn’t benefit from marriage crying. Lol!

Happy birthday to Light!

but why she dey do like elon musk na

which kain name be light

all these names that will make the pikins life difficult as they grow older.

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2023
GloriousGbola:

but why she dey do like elon musk na

which kain name be light

all these names that will make the pikins life difficult as they grow older.

I chose not to comment on the name. I have seen many Lights, but those one word names do not appeal to me. This includes Faith, Joy, Blessing and Precious.

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2023
pocohantas:

I chose not to comment on the name. I have seen many Lights, but those one word names do not appeal to me. This includes Faith, Joy, Blessing and Precious.

One guy I know - he named his pikin Dominion.

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2023
Aaah! Madam when you born wey I no hear
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by ozoono(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2023
[quote author=Uniquetani1 post=121807871]

Sorry to ask, is ur mum married before she gave birth to you. Or u now wiser dan your mum
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Happy birthday light! Lots of love to you my darling.

Obviously naija men suffer from multiple personality disorder.

One instant there are telling you that 30+ women ,divorcees,etc are damaged goods and shouldn't be married .

If this "unwanted" women give up on ever marrying and go to get a sperm donor or get a child in order not to be alone,naija men will still grumble.

That is why I advocate that ladies ignore the grunts of this men. It is frustration from unfulfillment and poverty that speaking through most of them. For the rich ones that still grumble and accuse women daily,well,they do this because they are are frustrated from women wanting them solely because of the money.

We need to start showing our male kids love ,attention and care from childhood,they lack of it is what is manifesting in their adulthood

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Uniquetani1(f): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
ozoono [quote author:

Sorry to ask, is ur mum married before she gave birth to you. Or u now wiser dan your mumpost=121810544]

Ask me again
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by FavouredNK: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Is the child a BASTARD? Yes or NO?
You think you can import Western Nonesense to Africa without consequences?

You are just too backwards to argue with so pls check the next person I m not available
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by FavouredNK: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

She is a Bastard. Are all bastard children around the world not innocent? Why are u vexed about the name calling? So d mum didn't think of the consequences before bringing a Bastard child to the world? Who will collect her bride price Bikonu? Ini-edo will sit down and act as father abi? You're a wicked soul for supporting bringing Bastard children into the world

You are really determined to take us 70 years backwards. Really? All these hate and abuses just because of bride price? Wao!

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by SlurUsername1: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
FavouredNK:

You are really determined to take us 70 years backwards. Really? All these hate and abuses just because of bride price? Wao!

U don't have sense. Bride price is the first requisite for any legal union in Nigeria. If that's 70yrs backward in ur sand clock then renounce being an African and bleach ur skin out too to look lie ur slave master too
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by SlurUsername1: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
FavouredNK:

You are just too backwards to argue with so pls check the next person I m not available

Shut up and EAT SHIT grin
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Wow! Never knew she had a baby undecided
Yep, it's via surrogacy. She didn't carry the child but it's her eggs

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
georgeakins:

But it is expensive.
How many ladies can afford that?
Men also do the same thing, mostly gay men though

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

If we don't Shame her and her child, others will follow suit. This is Africa not Europe

And a child without a father here is a BASTARD!
Wow buddy,this is Africa....we shouldn't be using phones too,go back to dead ages where you belong

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You'll understand at old age
Nope, there are straight men doing the same thing and it's protected by law. As long you give a child love, that's the only thing that matters

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
BenzEne1:

The fact you want matured minds to comment on this shows how fvcked up you are.
Woke girls .... Sorry for una
Men are literally doing the same thing as they wanna play around without commitment,the world is already,sorry your generation is dying but it's literally no one's fault

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by jennifer22(f): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
SHIVA001:
Congratulations to Light. may be before she grow reach her mama. Nigeria light go don stable. Because for here nao. no Light na gen I on.

Una too funny ab3g
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm. No need to collect his fertiliser too, to fertilise your eggs. What about that? When the time is right, you'd realise how important your child's father is, by the time your child begins troubling you, asking for his/her father. It's then you'd know you're just a Foster mum
As long as a child is brought up with love, that's all that matters. As for the bolded,you can tell the child the truth but I get where you are coming from, there are straight men doing this too but they never bash women as the reason,they just wanna be single parents, the gender wars should please end

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) / Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)