Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode (34817 Views)

What Would A War Between The Alliance Of Russia & China Vs USA & NATO Look Likek / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Mfetenang: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2023
I'm not from SW or North but I'm happy, anything that will stop IPOB from getting close to Aso Rock makes me very happy.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Mfetenang: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Bobloco:

Ha

But they have paid with over 3 million lives during the civil war, and are still paying
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Mfetenang: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Another 10 million will go next time.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Mfetenang: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2023
Bobloco:

It doesn't stop them from seeking secession
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Mfetenang: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2023
Go back to your village first.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by meum: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2023
gare:

And he will not get

Abeg pity am otherwise he will abuse Tinubu & reveal all he knows, even what he doesn’t know. 😂😂
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by palmoilline: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2023
Our company independent research and development production of palm oil extraction equipment for many years, providing a dedicated palm oil press machine, palm fruit sterilizing machine, palm fruit threshing machine, palm oil refining machine and palm oil extraction machine manufacturers so on. Welcome to visit our website: https://palmoilline.com/
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Mfetenang: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2023
Penguin2:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1641372009488699393?t=7HdWTY14lF7hDTgbTvhj-g&s=19

Femi Fani Kayode has stated that nobody will break the new found trust between the north and the Southwest.

He goes to infer that the APC/Tinubu is trying to build a new Nigeria of North and Southwest.

The implication is that the Southeast and the Southsouth have no place in Tinubu’s government.

So, if you are from the Southeast or Southsouth and you are supporting Tinubu, it’s time to ask yourself some existential questions.

Hopefully this will get to Wike and co.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Mfetenang: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2023
Why don't you just speak for the South East?
Must you people always speak for the South South?
Did we ask you to speak for us?
What kind of attachment is this?
Are we complaining about this post?
How do you know that some of us are not supporting the SW and the North?
These SE people act like they own the South South,what is your problem?
If you're fighting with the Yorubas, that's your problem, the SS people have no problem with the Yorubas, infact we love the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by ebudola53c: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2023
I am surprised but comments suggest otherwiseI am surprised but comments suggest otherwise...
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by honeyB2018: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2023
Jack500:

Nobody is holding you from Biafra, you guys can create Biafra by withdrawing from other part of Nigeria and concentrate on your region, no one can stop you from doing that.

You are all deceiving yourself, you never ready

So you are in support of what he said?
Don't worry, the seed will grow well to bear fruit in the next few years.
I wish the South-South and South e, will understand this statement.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by ehay(f): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Shokoloko:

Hello there,
Please repost this message with your original moniker (there is nothing to be ashamed of in trying to save your mother's life), tag me and also mention the account number of the pharmacy for the e-transfer. (you need to find a pharmacy willing to do a cashless transaction even if the cost will be a little more).

May God bless you and replenish your purse in hundred folds.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Jack500:

Nobody is holding you from Biafra, you guys can create Biafra by withdrawing from other part of Nigeria and concentrate on your region, no one can stop you from doing that.

God bless you. Very simple solution they all continue to reject to then be gaslighting other Nigeria for "not letting us go".

How they live, as the most vagrant and dispersed Nigerian ethic group, validate their insincere noise of wanting to leave Nigeria?

I am yet to come across people more insincere and self-deceitful than them.

They never say what they mean and never mean what they say.

1 Like

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Bobloco:

Did you say, no one is holding Igbos from having Biafra

Are you making this comment from planet Earth

Did you read properly? He is 100% correct. No one is holding Igbos from having Biafra if you insincere people understand that charity must first begin at home.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by sportskid(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2023
Jack500:

Read your comment and again and Receive Sense
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Ghezo: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2023
Penguin2:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1641372009488699393?t=7HdWTY14lF7hDTgbTvhj-g&s=19

Femi Fani Kayode has stated that nobody will break the new found trust between the north and the Southwest.

He goes to infer that the APC/Tinubu is trying to build a new Nigeria of North and Southwest.

The implication is that the Southeast and the Southsouth have no place in Tinubu’s government.

So, if you are from the Southeast or Southsouth and you are supporting Tinubu, it’s time to ask yourself some existential questions.

Hopefully this will get to Wike and co.

Alliance of thieving, lunatic junkes like himself
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Jack500: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2023
sportskid:

Read your comment and again and Receive Sense

You need sense More
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by redsun(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2023
This chicken boy seems to have found relevance again among his agbero flock. He was on the verge of going to jail in what seemed like a promising Nigeria at the time of gej.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by gare(f): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2023
meum:

Abeg pity am otherwise he will abuse Tinubu & reveal all he knows, even what he doesn’t know. 😂😂

Fani is a bad market, his is use and dump, at most they will make him a board member in any of the federal parastatal, he can't be minister because he is very controversial
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by RichBoy247: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2023
Bobloco:
Then allow the Biafrans to go, is that too much to ask

Freedom is not gotten on the platter of gold. You fight for it.

So, how many millions are you ready to sacrifice again? You sacrificed over three million in 1967.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by SenatePresdo(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2023
Jack500:

I am talking to those that have brain, not those like you.

Your brain is bigger than that of Catalonians.

And yet they haven't gotten their Independence.

I don't expect much from an urrchin anyway, they are always dumb.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Jack500: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Your brain is bigger than that of Catalonians.

And yet they haven't gotten their Independence.

I don't expect much from an urrchin anyway, they are always dumb.

You need to have brain first to understand my point, unfortunately you don't. Sorry for your loss.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Flapp478(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2023
Shokoloko:

I'm female. i have already indicated interest to help. Let me know when you have reposted as instructed
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Bobloco: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2023
RichBoy247:

So, how many millions are you ready to sacrifice again? You sacrificed over three million in 1967.

Is more than 3million lives not enough
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by GodinDaFlesh: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
RichBoy247:

Why does there have to be a fight? Nigerian independence came without bloodshed. Just admit that Nigeria needs Igbos to be a functioning country.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Mfetenang: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
JOemmy:
That has always been the plan all along the apc was actually founded on SE and SS hate.Politicians from the SS/ SE that helped the apc to power are the dumbest u can ever find.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Mfetenang: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Another attachee.
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Lionmachala(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Racoon:
Yeah! You were talking against the British govt because they refused to support the fraudulent election that want to bring a drug lord into power. After all your past epistles chronicling all the atrocities of the feudal power lords?

Guess you still remember that the fulanis that have & are still ravaging the SW that your people are fleeing to Benin Republic? "...In fact, if there are Nigerians that can be exonerated they are the people of the Southeast and South-south; but the North and the Southwest are responsible for our problems today under this regime. I said it right from the beginning that Buhari is not competent and therefore cannot lead.

Now, we are crying. It was our shortsightedness. People did not behave the way they are supposed to behaved when Buhari was looking for power...."

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: "Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings."
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/yakasai-to-nigerians-blame-southwest-north-for-your-sufferings/

The corn you people are cooking is already done. You will surely eat, but alone. 1966 is beckoning again. Continue sir.

Indeed Amala and fura are one,, 🤭
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Emmanuel30a: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Flapp478:

Pls ma, what do u mean by "repost". ? Dis is the only account I have. I lost my phone and also lost access to my first nairaland account. Pls ma, help me. I understand how peversed the society is, but trust me, I wouldn't lie that my mum is sick when she is Not. I don't want anything to happen to my mum, else we are doomed. Our dad is gone already. I am depressed as a result of my inability to help my own mum. Pls have compassion
Why can't you/don't you just let the dead, etc; buries the dead...? It is only GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; that can raise/raises from the dead... You may be forgotten, neglected, rejected, dejected, ejected, etc; but, be contented...if or when you can't contends/haven't contended...or if&when you have contended... It is only GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; THAT CAN EXTENDS OR "...EXTENDED"... If Alfred, Fred, Wilfred, Townsend or Reverend Townsend, etc; doesn't/can't/won't sends u, why&how would Ahmed, Mohammed,etc; sends u?...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.