Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode (34823 Views)

What Would A War Between The Alliance Of Russia & China Vs USA & NATO Look Likek / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Emmanuel30a: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Why can't you/don't you just let the dead, etc; buries the dead...? It is only GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; that can raise/raises from the dead... You may be forgotten, neglected, rejected, dejected, ejected, etc; but, be contented...if or when you can't contends/haven't contended...or if&when you have contended... It is only GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; THAT CAN EXTENDS OR "...EXTENDED"... If Alfred, Fred, Wilfred, Townsend or Reverend Townsend, etc; doesn't/can't/won't sends u, why&how would Ahmed, Mohammed,etc; sends u?...
If I were u, I wud asks or b asking GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,ETC; 4 my daily bread...red bread or not red bread... I won't be asking from Ahmed,Mohammed, Hammed,Alfred,Fred, Wilfred,Townsend or Reverend Townsend,etc... Also, I wud/cud/shud ask GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,etc; 2raise a dead/d dead,etc; from d deads, if THEY WILL; instead of, or rada than if THEY wish or so wishes... Wat is/are ur wish/wishes, &grin WILL OF GOD&JESUS?...
Re: This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode by Eagba(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
ekolobaba:

Tinubu carry more votes for north central and north east pass obituary. You too lie like ofeke obi.
that slimy thing no carry enough vote for north central

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope / Boko Haram Bomb Factory Busted By Soldiers In Borno State. See Photos / 'Buhari Lifeless': FG To Summon U.S. Ambassador Over Trump’s Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.