Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last (56804 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife / Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) / Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by GodHimself(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
https://www.grunge.com/23227/long-list-stars-died-age-27/

It is a deep mystery only the introspective can unravel.

highchief1:
those were my dads words.he was never too comfortable with being too fast.My dad will say if u achieve what ppl should achieve at 70 while u r 30 u should also be ready to die when those that are 70 are dying.But it doesn’t really apply in all cases.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by sylve11: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
living2013:

I always tell my son that I don’t like people excelling like this in anything they are involved in. Experience has taught me that such people don’t last long.” he added.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/pete-edochie-mourns-grandsons-death/amp/

This is deep! sad

Journey well le one....... sad cool
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by TradingGod: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Oboto700:
you are a dullard
you are useless
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Nmezor(f): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
This has statement reminds of my late cousin....Anyway rest on Kambilinachukwu
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by mariahAngel(f): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:
People like him don't last. What kind of comment is that?

Words of consolation.
People do that when they untimely lose someone.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by ekineme: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So sad, obviously he has a good heart as that of his mother. May God console them. Very sad

Why are you biased with your assertion?
The boy is a product of the mom, dad (Nature) and nurture.
why attributing the Good heart to the mom alone.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by harmonyglobal: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
My condolences to the family

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by afbstrategies: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
Only God knows what happened to the young man but I hug my four kids tighter these days.
I have sleepless nights when they are sick and can't even function if something worse befall them.

So sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
ekineme:

Why are you biased with your assertion?
The boy is a product of the mom, dad (Nature) and nurture.
why attributing the Good heart to the mom alone.

Attribute your own na. I will not drink water and drop cup in this forum in peace.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Iluvmycontr3: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Hmm.. so very deep words.

Not for the shallow minded.

Exactly...

,,,Not for the heart-fainted and wishful thinkers too.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by TradingGod: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
pafo:

Is it really that hard to understand there is a process to success? That you do not rush some things in life else you end up unhappy?

Leonardo Da Vinci said "a man who wishes to be rich in a day will be hanged in a year". The quote is now quite redundant as you can make riches in a day but you need people around you to keep you in check. Parents, siblings etc else you'll end up unhappy or dead in a while.

Money makes life abundantly easier but if anyone told you it will make you happy, they are a bunch of jokers.

Money does not make you happy

Buy sapa will definitely make you unhappy

Abi you know sabi say the reason why obidieint cried in this last election is because they believe that Tinubu government wil make them poorer than they are

There is a reason why money is still the number one goal for man especially you and it is very important to get money at a young age so that you will enjoy your youthful years to the fullest
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by FireUpNow(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Who am I to say anything since the grand father have spoken? He knows best. My condolences. Rip to the Edochie famiky

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by JOemmy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Pete odechie views about the brilliant boy are now outdated the family should critically look elsewhere for the real cause of the young boy's death to avoid a repeat.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Goddyrichie(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
I get u o.thank God u said Europeans.u know we and them are not the same.Bros I started making money early in life.I know what I went through.Before I thought spiritually if you are not chasing anyone then nobody will be chasing u.I almost died.Africa is not Europe.bro if ur doing well be careful.Why do u think our rich men don’t eat or drink outside.Do Europeans envy?envy starts and ends with Africa.
exactly 💯 while some people here don't believe that juju work juju dem no go use juju do better things na bad things dem dey use ham do 4 africa especially 9ja I hv a brother then in my hometown d bro went to OAU to study law e come up with first class they give him scholarship to study in uk to further more e come home to share d good news and spend some days u don't believe this brother sleep and hv a nightmare that a hunter shot him in d nightmare that's all his body started swollen up till he spend two weeks in d hospital people told his parents that they should go for spiritual stuff that's traditional stuff for him to get heal but they refuse cuz they're christian until d brother dead since then I know life no get part two

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Lamanii22(f): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
those were my dads words.he was never too comfortable with being too fast.My dad will say if u achieve what ppl should achieve at 70 while u r 30 u should also be ready to die when those that are 70 are dying.But it doesn’t really apply in all cases.

Eeey God ooo I cover my brother with the blood of Jesus oooo…. He would not die untimely in Jesus name…. My brother’s one of those lucky people in life, he’s achieved many things at such tender age….
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Goddyrichie:
exactly 💯 while some people here don't believe that juju work juju dem no go use juju do better things na bad things dem dey use ham do 4 africa especially 9ja I hv a brother then in my hometown d bro went to OAU to study law e come up with first class they give him scholarship to study in uk to further more e come home to share d good news and spend some days u don't believe this brother sleep and hv a nightmare that a hunter shot him in d nightmare that's all his body started swollen up till he spend two weeks in d hospital people told his parents that they should go for spiritual stuff that's traditional stuff for him to get heal but they refuse cuz they're christian until d brother dead since then I know life no get part two
lol.I am rugged but I don’t near my community or my family men.Baba out of sight is out of mind.I am very rugged o but I no wan try myself.The guys parents are cowards.where I Dey run levels that time for naija pastors sef Dey come collect charms from the guy.when I see ppl forming church I go Dey laugh.life deep

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lamanii22:

Eeey God ooo I cover my brother with the blood of Jesus oooo…. He would not die untimely in Jesus name…. My brother’s one of those lucky people in life, he’s achieved many things at such tender age….
I achieved everything a man should achieve in my 20s tell ur brother to be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Lamanii22(f): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
I achieved everything a man should achieve in my 20s tell ur brother to be careful.

I will tell him and his friends are always crowding him again…. I won’t allow him rest plus he’s more of a physical person he doesn’t believe in spiritual stuff anymore
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Zealag(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
With all due respect to sir Pete Edochie,I disagree with him on these.He should go out and see lil kids age 9,10,14,16 who are genius in different fields, achieving greatness before their peak.Am not talking about the white's but Nigerian kids (born of Nigerian parents) excelling at their younger age.The little boy's death has nothing to do with what Sir Pete is saying.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by absoluteSuccess: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
I get u o.thank God u said Europeans.u know we and them are not the same.Bros I started making money early in life.I know what I went through.Before I thought spiritually if you are not chasing anyone then nobody will be chasing u.I almost died.Africa is not Europe.bro if ur doing well be careful.Why do u think our rich men don’t eat or drink outside.Do Europeans envy?envy starts and ends with Africa.

That old man knew the young man very well, he is a cool and dogged fighter and upcoming overachiever. The family name has placed early pressure on him and he has discovered himself too early, or really brilliant and reserve, waiting to "blow up" in his own right at his own time..

pressures like that may not be too good for some kids, they may not have the health and charisma to sail through. Even the exposure that the family is getting from wicked set of people that you have on social media, with peer pressure at school, I mean that is sickness enough.

So when elders speaks, it has far reaching interpretations that many oversabi folks wont get on the face value. Like Dagrin, I believe you don't need to be involve in the occult, if you have his kind of success and you have his kind of melancholy too, you may not go far. Success mixed with sorrow.

May God help us, and may we learn to shield our children from the evil that perpetuate in African society, where strangers will be angry and deadly interested in the harm of another for whatsnot. Only God can save us when it comes to black against black crimes and witchrafts.

My condolences to the Edochies.

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Oboto700(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
TradingGod:
you are useless
omo ofo
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by absoluteSuccess: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zealag:
With all due respect to sir Pete Edochie,I disagree with him on these.He should go out and see lil kids age 9,10,14,16 who are genius in different fields, achieving greatness before their peak.Am not talking about the white's but Nigerian kids (born of Nigerian parents) excelling at their younger age.The little boy's death has nothing to do with what Sir Pete is saying.

its better to be a lone star in the family than to come from star-studded family and you lack the emotional stamina for whatever may lay ahead of you.

Pete Edochie is speaking about the behaviour and reservations of the young man, hes speaking of his brilliance and the dream of the young man.

It's like the pressure that is upon a bright little prince.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Octopusssy(f): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So sad, obviously he has a good heart as that of his mother. May God console them. Very sad
How do you know the mother has a good heart?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lamanii22:

I will tell him and his friends are always crowding him again…. I won’t allow him rest plus he’s more of a physical person he doesn’t believe in spiritual stuff anymore
lol I was like him until them nack me.I never believed lol.it’s not good to learn with experience.After I survived I had to seat up.na God get power sha but no man born of a woman can hurt me again.I had to become a chiwetalu agu too.I no fit shout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Zealag(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

its better to be a lone star in the family than to come from star-studded family and you lack the emotional stamina for whatever may lay ahead of you.

Pete Edochie is speaking about the behaviour and reservations of the young man, hes speaking of his brilliance and the dream of the young man.

It's like the pressure that is upon a bright little prince.
We are built differently some people need to be pressurized and it brings out the best in them while to some it doesn't work that way.The boy was a lil kid,ion think his under any pressure.Every has dreams to achieve greatness.Dont allow anybody to put you in pressure at all,go out there and do what you enjoy doing, with time it's gonna click.I think they should count their loss and move on
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by sharpwriter(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Goddyrichie:
Hmmmm.... Ẹ̀yìnkùlé lọ̀tá wà, inú ilé ni aṣeni ń gbé.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by sharpwriter(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
lol I was like him until them nack me.I never believed lol.it’s not good to learn with experience.After I survived I had to seat up.na God get power sha but no man born of a woman can hurt me again.I had to become a chiwetalu agu too.I no fit shout
Lol
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol
my brother nobody get monopoly of witchcraft o
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Still thinking of what the Great Pete Edochie said, but you know the elders see what the young ones can't see, wisdom is profitable. Please accept my personal condolences great one.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by sharpwriter(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
my brother nobody get monopoly of witchcraft o
I understand
.. It's not necessarily witchcraft) depending on motive) , but elements of the African traditional religion to solve problems.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
sharpwriter:

I understand
.. It's not necessarily witchcraft) depending on motive) , but elements of the African traditional religion to solve problems.
I took mine too far bro.I don die finish na.if I play u the tape u go know why I turn babalawo
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Goddyrichie(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm.... Ẹ̀yìnkùlé lọ̀tá wà, inú ilé ni aṣeni ń gbé.
since then I believe that juju work cuz I don't believe b4 those people that don't believe Maybe because they never witness it b4 or happen to them b4 that's why they don't believe alot hv happened that hv witness myself say 4 my dad younger sis that was poison spiritually till e die nii make I talk person wey dey vomit something like egg till she die all because of jealousy cuz she hv a big store then that she sell clothes and her kids were so small then her first born was 7 yrs then now they're all big boy and big girls we thank God sha life goes on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies / Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) / Checkout Wizkid's New Blonde Hairstyle (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.