Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last (56800 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife / Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) / Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by AutoConsult: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
nah,old ppl have the way the reason it doesn’t get to us.the statement just reminded me of my dad.I realized men of that generation have same mindset.Bro but take it or leave it,fast life is not easy.it’s just like fast car.
They know what they are saying. I'm a young man, and I've realized that too. Most people that achieve too much too early don't last.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. You're just full of excuses, all talk no action.
no wahala
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by galantjoe(m): 4:13am On Apr 01, 2023
highchief1:
those were my dads words.he was never too comfortable with being too fast.My dad will say if u achieve what ppl should achieve at 70 while u r 30 u should also be ready to die when those that are 70 are dying.But it doesn’t really apply in all cases.

It does apply in most cases. The remedy is to slow down, hide one's achievement, assumed fake failure, etc.

So, those that cannot happen are those that applied the above remedy. Read 48 laws of power, you will understand it more. Even bible says good people die younger
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2023
galantjoe:

It does apply in most cases. The remedy is to slow down, hide one's achievement, assumed fake failure, etc.

So, those that cannot happen are those that applied the above remedy. Read 48 laws of power, you will understand it more. Even bible says good people die younger
the nicest person in my family was the first to die.So me I’m nice but if I remember that my niceness can kill me I adjust.I be chiwetalu agu for now bros.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Ayatullah(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Hmm.. so very deep words.

Not for the shallow minded.

There is nothing deep at all in what he said.
Which law of nature testifies that an all-round excelling child will not last?

With this statement, Pete Edochie should be invited by the police for special grilĺing.

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by 007Marvel(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2023
highchief1:
those were my dads words.he was never too comfortable with being too fast.My dad will say if u achieve what ppl should achieve at 70 while u r 30 u should also be ready to die when those that are 70 are dying.But it doesn’t really apply in all cases.

My life has not been easy, because as a child I excelled at everything even now I still do, my parents were even advised by the school management that it's only right that I skip primary 4 and 5 because i was already running circles around those in junior secondary class! So many things happened after that. I'm even lucky to be alive today. I had to become an introvert because people began hating on me for simplify doing better than they're doing. Walked away from so many people I called friends because their jealously became too glaring
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2023
007Marvel:

My life has not been easy, because as a child I excelled at everything even now I still do, my parents were even advised by the school management that it's only right that I skip primary 4 and 5 because i was already running circles around those in junior secondary class! So many things happened after that. I'm even lucky to be alive today. I had to become an introvert because people began hating on me for simplify doing better than they're doing. Walked away from so many people I called friends because their jealously became too glaring
lol everybody hates me including family members.I don’t have friends.thgs are moving too smoothly for me so I understand.Graduated early,got married early,never lived in a rented apartment,built houses early,bought cars early,everything is early bro.I also ran away from Nigeria early.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by 1Sharon(f): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
highchief1:
no wahala

All talk. No action.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
1Sharon:

All talk. No action.
ok na.leave me na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Wizkid's New Blonde Hairstyle (Photo) / Michael Ikeji Buys A Lexus Jeep (Pics) / Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.