Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last (56800 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife / Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) / Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by sharpwriter(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
I took mine too far bro.I don die finish na.if I play u the tape u go know why I turn babalawo
grin
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
dyera:
This is why I would advice polygamous men, have each of your wife and their children live in different city to avoid stories that touch the heart. This is the best way to manage polygamous family. If the second wife is not willing to live in a different city, don agree to marry her.
They can still be full of envy and attack spiritually even when at miles apart
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by 1Sharon(f): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
lol.I am rugged but I don’t near my community or my family men.Baba out of sight is out of mind.I am very rugged o but I no wan try myself.The guys parents are cowards.where I Dey run levels that time for naija pastors sef Dey come collect charms from the guy.when I see ppl forming church I go Dey laugh.life deep

And when somebody offered a million naira to prove juju exists, you guys were no where to be found.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Brownshoe: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
I wonder o, I doubt if grandpa said so, maybe a form of misinterpretation, Wetin the boy don achieve?
EriMma1:
I don't understand. So for someone to last, they must not excel or have a smooth sail through life?
He's too young for this kind of philosophy na. At least, if he had achieved greater milestones and married before age 20, then I can listen but he has not even completed his secondary education. So where and how much has he excelled to make grandpa come up with this assertions? I no gree abeg.

I hope this is not a ploy to shift peoples attention from the dust many are already raising about this boys death.

Anyways, sorry about your loss, Sir Pete Edochie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Nebes: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
those were my dads words.he was never too comfortable with being too fast.My dad will say if u achieve what ppl should achieve at 70 while u r 30 u should also be ready to die when those that are 70 are dying.But it doesn’t really apply in all cases.

Some of us are naturally on the fast lane. It can be scary but God knows how to apply the brakes for us.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Brownshoe: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
I wonder o, I doubt if grandpa said so, maybe a form of misinterpretation, Wetin the boy don achieve?
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by kiddkash(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mercury12:
Oga with due respect watch your utterances.
There are millions or billions of people with same kinda personality doing well in life. Being introverted is not a curse abeg
He said experience has taught him that
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nebes:

Some of us are naturally on the fast lane. It can be scary but God knows how to apply the brakes for us.
lol u wan kill me with laugh.na em ne e Dey carry me go where I no no
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:

And when somebody offered a million naira to prove juju exists, you guys were no where to be found.
I probably didn’t see that.who Dey doubt juju never see natin.If devil no Dey God for no Dey na.the two of them go side by side like new niara and old naira note.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Jb95(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So sad, obviously he has a good heart as that of his mother. May God console them. Very sad

And father too grin
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jb95:

And father too grin
Abegi
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by kiddkash(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:
People like him don't last. What kind of comment is that?
He said experience has taught him that people like him don't last. Or I am the only one that read that part. Experience means you have seen it happen so many times, that it becomes a norm. He is speaking based on what he has seen all his life

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Jb95(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Abegi

Have you not heard? A bad tree doesn't produce good fruits...
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by 1Sharon(f): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
I probably didn’t see that.who Dey doubt juju never see natin.If devil no Dey God for no Dey na.the two of them go side by side like new niara and old naira note.

Here you go.

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove#105966577

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jb95:

Have you not heard? A bad tree doesn't produce good fruits...
Well, he may not be bad sha.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by bdon12: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by 1Sharon(f): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
kiddkash:

He said experience has taught him that people like him don't last. Or I am the only one that read that part. Experience means you have seen it happen so many times, that it becomes a norm. He is speaking based on what he has seen all his life

He also called the boy unusual, then went on to say he was quiet. Once he said that I knew where the grudge was. Anywayss
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by EriMma1: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Brownshoe:

See me o.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Goddyrichie(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ur
highchief1:
lol.I am rugged but I don’t near my community or my family men.Baba out of sight is out of mind.I am very rugged o but I no wan try myself.The guys parents are cowards.where I Dey run levels that time for naija pastors sef Dey come collect charms from the guy.when I see ppl forming church I go Dey laugh.life deep
the guy parents don't do stuff like that they're good christian but if they listen to d advice then and go for traditional ways d guy won't hv make it alive how many wey person don see 4 this life many many things dey happen for this real life from wicked people
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by kiddkash(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:

He also called the boy unusual, then went on to say he was quiet. Once he said that I knew where the grudge was. Anywayss

He said he was unusual, quiet and achieving great things for a kid his age. Perhaps it is a trait which isn't peculiar with the Edochie's.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Ezidimma(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ka mkpuru obi Kambili....ka mkpuru obi ndi otu Kristi niine kwelu nu galu aga, site n'ebere nke Chukwu ka fa zulu like na ndokwa.
Amen !!

It cut so deep but fare Thee well son....till we meet to part no more
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by absoluteSuccess: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zealag:

We are built differently some people need to be pressurized and it brings out the best in them while to some it doesn't work that way.The boy was a lil kid,ion think his under any pressure.Every has dreams to achieve greatness.Dont allow anybody to put you in pressure at all,go out there and do what you enjoy doing, with time it's gonna click.I think they should count their loss and move on

Sure, that's the truth. Life is just full of pressure and it is a make or mar to many of us. How many times have we given up, only for a temporal bubble of hope to appear again and get us going?

Not many people have that opportunity to fall and rise again, so we know how many battles we have won from childhood. May God continue to keep us and give us hope in time of trouble and travails.

Life goes on.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Goddyrichie:
Urthe guy parents don't do stuff like that they're good christian but if they listen to d advice then and go for traditional ways d guy won't hv make it alive how many wey person don see 4 this life many many things dey happen for this real life from wicked people
for my own I waka o.E get where them carry me enter the man say why them bring dead person come em shrine say I don die.Say my matter don close na.say wherr them Dey since why didn’t Dey come early enough.bros if u know the level of spirituality wherr them Dey swap human life with animal life for burial ground.na wetin play for my own.So who Dey say make I no chop witch Dey crase.Now if u see my face and my eyes u go know say no need to dare me.I am now a chiwetalu agu.That’s what the world needs
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:

Here you go.

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove#105966577
lol the opp was joking them no Dey do juju competition u were not given those powers for show.if u use am like that e go fail sef.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Zealag(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

Sure, that's the truth. Life is just full of pressure and it is a make or mar to many of us. How many times have we given up, only for a temporal bubble of hope to appear again and get us going?

Not many people have that opportunity to fall and rise again, so we know how many battles we have won from childhood. May God continue to keep us and give us hope in time of trouble and travails.

Life goes on.
The more life gets hard,it encourages me to grind hard and focus more on making it.survival of the fittest,give up no join,who give up na hin fck up✌️
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by 1Sharon(f): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
lol the opp was joking them no Dey do juju competition u were not given those powers for show.if u use am like that e go fail sef.

The OP isn't the prize giver. Gbenga Adewoyin is. And it's for real.

Your response is expected. If the powers weren't for show, why do people constantly say "come to my village" "come make I knak you sometin"?

When push comes to shove, you guys make excuses.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by Goddyrichie(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
for my own I waka o.E get where them carry me enter the man say why them bring dead person come em shrine say I don die.Say my matter don close na.say wherr them Dey since why didn’t Dey come early enough.bros if u know the level of spirituality wherr them Dey swap human life with animal life for burial ground.na wetin play for my own.So who Dey say make I no chop witch Dey crase.Now if u see my face and my eyes u go know say no need to dare me.I am now a chiwetalu agu.That’s what the world needs
exactly 💯 bro someone hv to tight up someone hv to do d three things in this life especially traditional stuff cuz life is too delicate
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by lopezoraclenet(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nothing is with great advantages without great disadvantages.

If you know, you know!

TradingGod:

Patience is the Key to true success
But knowledge is the door to the success

The reason why those old people say what they say is because back then it was difficult to get access to the knowledge that will take them to the next level

But today you can easily access the knowledge you need to take you to the next level without waiting till you reach 50 years

With knowledge, a kid of 18 years can make millions from the comfort of his home because he has access to the knowledge that can take him to the next level

So my brother you see that there is nothing like fast life if you know what you are doing

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by absoluteSuccess: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zealag:

The more life gets hard,it encourages me to grind hard and focus more on making it.survival of the fittest,give up no join,who give up na hin fck up✌️

I'm telling you zealag, I read something very motivating on the guy at the frontpage from ebonyi talking about his humble beginnings, i remember how we eat with elders sometimes in the village back then, although that;s not the drift, a member talked about things getting disorganised and organised.

what we call problems are often the building blocks of our destiny but we don't know, and how hard we whine and complain about them! the very reason someone fail is the very reason someone else succeeded, such that at the end of the day it is what we make of our story that counts. hence you are right.

Our problem is supposed to get tired of us and conclude we are a problem to our problem, such that our problems finds the only valid solution which is to leave us alone to fulfill our destiny which is just somewhere around or behind the problem.

We are getting somewhere when we become a terror to our problem.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by highchief1: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:

The OP isn't the prize giver. Gbenga Adewoyin is. And it's for real.

Your response is expected. If the powers weren't for show, why do people constantly say "come to my village" "come make I knak you sometin"?

When push comes to shove, you guys make excuses.
u r contradicting yourself.u don’t boast with it.u can’t have charm for gun and go and face boko haram,it doesn’t work like that.strong ppl are the calmest and nicest ppl.if u see a man that doesn’t talk and is very quiet.be careful with him.Na dem
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by heniford2: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So sad, obviously he has a good heart as that of his mother. May God console them. Very sad
so he no carry him papa heart too abi dey joke
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last by 1Sharon(f): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
highchief1:
u r contradicting yourself.u don’t boast with it.u can’t have charm for gun and go and face boko haram,it doesn’t work like that.strong ppl are the calmest and nicest ppl.if u see a man that doesn’t talk and is very quiet.be careful with him.Na dem

Lol. You're just full of excuses, all talk no action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies / Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range Rover Found By Lagos Police (photos) / Checkout Wizkid's New Blonde Hairstyle (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.