Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,544 members, 7,911,381 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Involved With A Married Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Involved With A Married Man (4851 Views)

Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Involved With A Married Man by temmyabby(f): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2007
leave the man alone ooo, if he does not want to leave u run, just don't continue with it, get a man, ur man
Re: Involved With A Married Man by SweetT1: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2007
@Topic
What goes around, comes around. When you get married that's how some young thing will be all over your man !
Re: Involved With A Married Man by oghene007(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2007
@post

pls leave the man alone, na so e easy ,

abeg go on with ur life unless u are being carried away with all he is giving u today and just want to get ur part of the booty

he is going to pray hmmm , and wat ansa do u expect him to get.? NO.? !!!@@ Never, he will tell u God said YES GO AHEAD

Do u know the danger of polygamy and 2bd wife syndrome?? then escape for ur life. It wont and wull never help u. pls dear pray to God for your own.

GOD BLESS
Re: Involved With A Married Man by oghene007(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Butternut

How far??

Hope all went well to the glory of GOD

GOD BLESS
Re: Involved With A Married Man by Ralvy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2007
Hey Sis,
Bail
Re: Involved With A Married Man by Gmoney5(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2007
Ask him to invite the first wife so you can all have a round table discussion,
Re: Involved With A Married Man by BABEELOVE(f): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2007
AIDS is real!!!!
Re: Involved With A Married Man by rosamosqy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2007
my dear, it is not the best in any form 2 a 2nd wife 2 any man. there r a lot of men (good) men out there that will be u all u want and u can keep 2 ur self and urself alone. so gurl, be patient and wait 4 ur own man. gluck!
Re: Involved With A Married Man by oluhak: 2:06am On Aug 03, 2007
Pls do not mind the man, he's only interested in seeing between ur two legs for action. Tell him to go home to make his wife beautiful.

Olu-Hak
Re: Involved With A Married Man by yewaman1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2007
Sweet-T, God bless you,

what goes around comes around, remember
that when you get married
Re: Involved With A Married Man by Johnnny(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2007
Baby,

I am a man and to be candid, no matter all the money and love this guy is bestowing on you
it is not advisable for you to get married to him.

First, put yourself in the shoes of the first wife, how would you have taken it?
After which you must look at it from all angles?

Forget the money matter, forget all you think you can gain, and think about what you really wanted.

Don't force yourself in or out of a relationship, so that you will not live to regret it.

Well, to cap it all, we fellow nairalanders are behind 100% in whatever choice you take.

* Remember, we will always be here for you.
wink wink
Re: Involved With A Married Man by funkimama(f): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2010
there are more than enuf single men around for u to choose from.so,take ur pick n stop trying to break another woman's marrige!!
Re: Involved With A Married Man by Plutarch: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2010
I pity a poor man im today's world n wiv d ladies we.
Re: Involved With A Married Man by Emade(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2010
do u what it if yes go ahead put i promise u that u will not bb the last becos de man will also come across another woman and also promise marriage.god help us.
Re: Involved With A Married Man by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
Only the best is good enough for you.
Do not settle for less.

No first wife welcomes a second wife, except in rare cases of the second wife coming to help the first wife if she is no longer medically fit.

If the man no longer loves his first wife, he should not lure you into his troubled waters.

Do not be a partner in crime.

Many husbands use the "second wife" or "I will marry you" term to commit adultery.

Every home breaker is cursed.
Re: Involved With A Married Man by xhosachoc(f): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2010
@ poster undecided Dont do it it  wink .When the domestic and  physical realities hit home (babies , money issues or guilt) and the novelty of 2nd wifey wears off,he will soon be out on the pull looking for another spring chicken.I am no saint myself  embarassed  but i try to be realistic and stay one step ahead.Take your time to carefully consider what it is you want to do and the future consequences of your decision.
Re: Involved With A Married Man by Cyana(f): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2010
in da words of Dr Maya Angelou, ''love is many things,the one thing it's not is unsure.''
Honey you sound unsure 2 me, there's a reason ur questioning this thing,dat inner voice telling u not to do it, listen to it!
Re: Involved With A Married Man by MsPotato(f): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2010
Poster, just run and give it up. I have this cousin whom is facing the same problem like you not 1 time but 2 times!!! The guy also promises her heaven and bla bla but look what he has done to her? He is just making use on herin the end of the day. First they were not making love at all ause he wants to make sure but than when he found out she is a virgin, he broke her virginity but still is with his wife. Anyways they broke up and now she is with another married man whom also promises her heaven. Bull crap! The way I see it, he is really making use on her. . . For everything.
Re: Involved With A Married Man by MrsEve: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2010
Why would you want to be someone's concubine?
Re: Involved With A Married Man by mcnikes(m): 6:06am On Nov 03, 2010
And you think the 1st woman would just open her hands and welcome you.
How sure are you that both the man and the wife are not planning to use you for some ritual? Imagine a man giving you things and not asking for sex, a nigerian man. Wetin make am follow you in the 1st place?
If you never hear of wetin married women fit do their husband mistresses that wants to end up as co-wives, go to port harcourt.
Re: Involved With A Married Man by tpia5: 6:09am On Nov 03, 2010
He says we must pray about it so God can help everyone to undurstand.

craze dey worry am.

abi una don sprinkle something for each other's food ni?
Re: Involved With A Married Man by dane(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2011
Everything the man told you is purely what he knows you want to hear.
Wisdom tells you to snatch yourself away from everlasting earthly torment
Re: Involved With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
If he wants to marry you, let him divorce the first wife, oops, i forgot, you are in Nigeria.

My Opinion,

1. if you truely love yourselves, let him get a divorce then you guys get married. But bear in mind that your marriage might likely be threathened by another divorce(between the two of you).

Secondly, if your tradition suggest polygamy, be a second wife but you should make provision for a third one.

Thrid, You can wait for your MAN, You might be lucky to meet him soon.

I will recommend you to find an inner peace within yourself, do you seriously want this?? or is it peer or family pressure? Just say a prayer and make a decision you can stand by any day any time.
Re: Involved With A Married Man by Ybutterfly: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2011
^^^^^^^^good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are You Getting Married? / Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? / 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.