Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) (39212 Views)

I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest / I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by VexNot(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2023
Horokrox:
Nobody cares🤷🏾‍♂️ morever Denmark 🇩🇰 is one of the 💩 countries supporting Nazi Ukrainian 🇺🇦 government
Ok thank you kiss
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Horokrox: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2023
legitnow1:

THE TRUE WARRIORS OF NIGERIA ARE IGBOS.

ONLY IGBOS FOUGHT THE WHOLE NIGERIA, US, UK, ARABS, AND RUSSIA, THEY STILL USE BLOCKADE BECAUSE THE FIGHT WAS TOO MUCH FOR THEM.

ONLY IGBOS FIGHT FULANI HERDSMEN AND NIGERIA ARMY TOGETHER AND THEY RUN.

WE STILL DEY WAIT.

THEM NO AGREE TO RETURN BECAUSE THEY KNOW, THEY WILL STILL RUN AGAIN.

IGBO NEVER BACK DOWN IN BATTLE.

IGBOS ARE BATTLE TESTED AND BATTLE HARDEN.

NO ONE LIKE THE IGBOS.
🤡🤡The Igbos also fought Space Aliens(Extraterrestrials) who tried to invade the Solar System including Earth 🙄

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by legitnow1: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Igboslayer:
Lies, you love beating your chest about nothing.. Apart from killing innocent people, your lazy youth did nothing. Communities in Enugu were still been attacked by Fulani till this day.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/07/residents-flee-suspected-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-machete-brothers-one-killed

YET, YOU CANNOT USE YOUR TRIBE NAME AS YOUR MONIKER NAME.

BITCHES, THAT ARE AFRIAD OF IGBOS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by funshint(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2023
DSS1335:
In a normal civilized climes, the governor of Benue state ought to have voluntarily resigned for failing to live up to his responsibility as a chief security officer of the state. Same applies to the commander in chief under whose watch thousands of Nigerian are loosing their lives daily. God punish all of them, including the rubber stamp leadership of the national assembly. E go reach all of them. May all those who supported this wicked administration suffer the fate of this unfortunate families... hordspy, manabbqgrill,yarimo, ngeneugwuenu and co will never condemn these atrocities but will be quick to comment on anything concerning the ipob
The governor does not control the police or army. Security of lives and property is the sole responsibility of the President.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by legitnow1: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Horokrox:
🤡🤡The Igbos also fought Space Aliens(Extraterrestrials) who tried to invade the Solar System including Earth 🙄

WHO IGBO DEY FEAR?

NA DEM, DEY FEAR US.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Igboslayer: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2023
legitnow1:

YET, YOU CANNOT USE YOUR TRIBE NAME AS YOUR MONIKER NAME.

BITCHES, THAT ARE AFRIAD OF IGBOS.
Na moniker be your problem. Very hateful kvetch.

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Emola12(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2023
Curious345:
Lazy fuuls.. get an AK 47 to defend yourselves or die in peace and stop disturbing us ..
if police notice Ak47 from their hand now dey will beginning arresting them you sound terrorist aswear
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by siaco(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2023
meolaniyi:
But you voted for the people who have been killing you. Venue people are the most .. people on
earth
RIP to the dead

I don't believe that they voted APC, the vote was allotted with the power of federal.

APC cannot after 7½ years of disaster and still get the number of vote they gave themselves in general election. If the election was free and fair all over the country there is no way they will win, their evil is too much to win even any local government.

May God help us in this country, we don't deserve this kind of punishment from APC.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by endy69: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2023
backtovillage:

Reason why state governors are calling for state police
Do you need state police to secure your people? Till they kill all of them b4 you protect them? Benue still voted a reverend father that will be praying for peace alone without acting. In my community Fulani never cum kill b4 but we don learn from other places and beef up security. Each family pay 2k monthly if you no pay on time dem go cum carry one valuable for your house, plus free will donation weda una dey village or not. Even IPOB no fit do anyhow for my community talk more of total outsiders na death dem dey find. What surprise me the most is that Benue is continuously being attacked and the governor, community leaders just dey like nothing dey happen. God forbid!! Make dem dey wait for Buhari to cum help dem. Me self na kill on sight any herder wey I sight. Youths dey dey drink alcohol dem dey rape and kill their people God forbid such community. Wetn e go take dem to buy guns wetn their native doctors dey do? E dey pain me wallahi. I wan just die for this Benue people. Make dem rise oo or die
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by legitnow1: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2023
endy69:

Do you need state police to secure your people? Till they kill all of them b4 you protect them? Benue still voted a reverend father that will be praying for peace alone without acting. In my community Fulani never cum kill b4 but we don learn from other places and beef up security. Each family pay 2k monthly if you no pay on time dem go cum carry one valuable for your house, plus free will donation weda una dey village or not. Even IPOB no fit do anyhow for my community talk more of total outsiders na death dem dey find. What surprise me the most is that Benue is continuously being attacked and the governor, community leaders just dey like nothing dey happen. God forbid!! Make dem dey wait for Buhari to cum help dem. Me self na kill on sight any herder wey I sight. Youths dey dey drink alcohol dem dey rape and kill their people God forbid such community. Wetn e go take dem to buy guns wetn their native doctors dey do? E dey pain me wallahi. I wan just die for this Benue people. Make dem rise oo or die

I THINK BENUE WAS RIGGED.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY VOTED APC.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by siaco(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2023
1950Mack:
embarassed sorry... it will pass embarassed the herdsman in aso rock don de go... his kinsmen go become suya very soon tongue

When Tinubu promised to continue from where Buhari stopped.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by thisisit: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2023
BENUE YOUTHS & MEN .. COWARDS!
TIVS ARE COWARD !!
IDOMAS ARE COWARD !!!!
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Masterclass32: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2023
And, people still support this evil govt.

40 people killed for no reason and everywhere is calm.

Nigeria is such a useless space.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by legitnow1: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2023
FULANI I DARE UNA ENTER IGBO LAND, ABI UNA WANT LAND.

IGBO WILL KILL FULANI, WE WANT TO KILL YOU.

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by legitnow1: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2023
WE DON TRAIN, DEY WAIT.

WE ARE READY.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Reference(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2023
nkemjacob2:
Is it the same Benue state that voted APC that is still complaining?

Well you know in Nigeria people generally cannot relate their actions to their experiences.
This democratic journey and especially the past eight years is ample proof.
We are a people of remarkably short term memory and inflamed passions as opposed to deep, critical thought.
And so the Nigerian is bound to learn from only hardship and more hardship and more hardship.

I will continue to say this. Since we cannot foresight, the proof of the choice of any elected party or personality will have to be the quality of the experience his or their governance will bring. Let us see whether these sad incidents will abate, remain or escalate.

But it is a huge, huge gamble. Sane minds will rather just take charge and empower the right people by vote.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2023
what is happening in Benue is unforgivable.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by drealcivilceno(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2023
KingMack:

Benue youths are wasted souls..the guys only engage in one form of dirty cultism or the other while the girls have degree in prostitution undecided

Several degrees in prostitution coz they have fine babes ooh!

Choi

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by GetSenseNow: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:
In all these, what are Benue men and youths doing to curtail this menace? Are they sitting idly waiting for same Fulani government to intervene?

There was a thread here last year about how Fulani herdsmen attacked a community in Enugu. After two weeks of the attack, the youths set a roadblock. Unknown to the herdsmen, they came again to attack and met their waterloo. That was the last time we heard about herdsmen attack in Enugu.

https://www.nairaland.com/7470445/armed-herdsmen-intercepted-enugu-burnt#118994473

To be honest, I still fail to understand those people. They're being murdered in numbers and they're busy waiting on a government that has shown zero empathy.

You can't tell me the youths of these communities can't find where these herdsmen camp and exterminate them the same way these herdsmen are exterminating the indigenes.

Also, check this thread, you won't see Helinus or or Madridguy or yarimo or ngeneukwuenu etc here. They'll never comment on such threads, but change it to Igbo land or Peter Obi or LP and see them jump into the thread to comment rubbish

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by zedegit: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
‘I watched in horror as they slaughtered my 10-yr-old daughter like an animal’

VANGUARD

These are the people Afonja is forming alliance with. Birds of the same feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by detectivejones: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2023
Anytime FG attacks Ortom over Benue situation a community in the state gets attacked I'm beginning to see a pattern
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by tete7000(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2023
So heart-wrentching. This is fighting from the front that foolish, indolent, hypocritical Fulani man promised his gullible followers while seeking power in 2015. Awon eleribu.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by drealcivilceno(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2023
backtovillage:

Reason why state governors are calling for state police

They are the ones do it!

Whether state Police or not, they can curb it.

Ortom is just shouting but doesn't want to expose the truth. The governor's want police power and if it gets to them, hmm!
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Curious345: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2023
Emola12:
if police notice Ak47 from their hand now dey will beginning arresting them you sound terrorist aswear
better for the police to arrest you on the grounds that you posses an AK, than some murderous Fulani gang on steroids to come kill you like guinea pigs ..

Fullz

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by onadana: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:
In all these, what are Benue men and youths doing to curtail this menace? Are they sitting idly waiting for same Fulani government to intervene?

There was a thread here last year about how Fulani herdsmen attacked a community in Enugu. After two weeks of the attack, the youths set a roadblock. Unknown to the herdsmen, they came again to attack and met their waterloo. That was the last time we heard about herdsmen attack in Enugu.

https://www.nairaland.com/7470445/armed-herdsmen-intercepted-enugu-burnt#118994473

Don't mind the lazy morons same thing happening in Southern Kaduna.They are all crying to a government who will not listen to their cries.They have abled bodied men,they have elites yet they keep being slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Daddyyin: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Curious345:
Lazy fuuls.. get an AK 47 to defend yourselves or die in peace and stop disturbing us ..

How many AK 47 do you have? undecided
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by GetSenseNow: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2023
Emola12:

The right to life is a fundamental human right. Since the government has shown they're not interested in the massacres in Benue State, should the people foolishly keep folding their hands until they're completely wiped out?

You said he sounds like a terrorist, I hope the day these terrorists reach your side you'll stay in your room and wait for death.
Rubbish
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by GetSenseNow: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2023
endy69:

Guy aswear those people dey tire me. Every week we hear say dem don off plenty of their people but they do nothing. Which kain rubbish be that? The day these herdsmen tried rubbish in my maternal home in Umuahia, the very next day the youths of the community mobilised and dealt with them.

Anyways, from the comments here it seems the only thing Benue people are food at is fụcking indiscriminately and cultism. I don't think those people will ever rise up and defend themselves

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Dshocker(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2023
This is terrible, considering the fact that the federal government shields and support them, through the Nigeria army.

By the way, what are the reason as to this attacks?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:

Our people are celebrating APC. They all knew how the herders endorsed APC
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by AfonjaConehead: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2023
meanwhile Omenka is still very busy searching for rats and cockroaches on every Igbo related threads grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Henryfortune(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2023
Honestly....a resent case was the killing in enugu and a reprisal and this had ward off the criminals from that community another was the killing in south west and the youruba response with amotekun and this had reduced..
BENUE state youth should wake up and protect itself before the finish them ...
I remember one man that was defending them at a point and was killed after he was betrayed by the state government then and since then no one had been able to defend them again.....
The youth should wake up now and defend themselves if this would bring the revolution we all secretly praying for so be it
Nusooo:
People should try and protect themselves, self defense is the solution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lab Attendant Caught Selling Pregnant Women's Blood To Ritualists (Pic) / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each / Ojukwu’s Niece, 4 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.