Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) (39236 Views)

I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest / I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by irumanle(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:
In all these, what are Benue men and youths doing to curtail this menace? Are they sitting idly waiting for same Fulani government to intervene?

There was a thread here last year about how Fulani herdsmen attacked a community in Enugu. After two weeks of the attack, the youths set a roadblock. Unknown to the herdsmen, they came again to attack and met their waterloo. That was the last time we heard about herdsmen attack in Enugu.

https://www.nairaland.com/7470445/armed-herdsmen-intercepted-enugu-burnt#118994473
May God bless you for the question about what the men and youths doing about it. Mumu people
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by kernniejay(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
xavuv:
Just sad. Nationwide revolution is around the corner.
I have been hearing this since early 1990s. Anyway, may be that corner is 200 years away.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Onyeziokwu(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:
In all these, what are Benue men and youths doing to curtail this menace? Are they sitting idly waiting for same Fulani government to intervene?

There was a thread here last year about how Fulani herdsmen attacked a community in Enugu. After two weeks of the attack, the youths set a roadblock. Unknown to the herdsmen, they came again to attack and met their waterloo. That was the last time we heard about herdsmen attack in Enugu.

https://www.nairaland.com/7470445/armed-herdsmen-intercepted-enugu-burnt#118994473

For Igbos to fight fully armed Nigerian soldiers and British govt during the civil war should tell you a bit of an Igbo man. We're fearless. We might act cool but don't get to our nerves.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by xavuv: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
kernniejay:

I have been hearing this since early 1990s. Anyway, may be that corner is 200 years away.

Lol
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by malvisguy212: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
KingMack:

Benue youths are wasted souls.. this guys only engage in one form of dirty cultism or the other while the girls have degree in prostitution undecided
benue youths are sooo usless. they rather kill themselve in cult battle than defend themeselve against herdmens.

the reason i rush to open this thread is because i thought it was one lady his boyfriend come all the way from benue state to kaduna to butcher her, he is a cultist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by samista: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:

Benue people are the some of the biggest fools you will ever come across. In all that is happening there,you will never see them condemning or confronting the Fulanis that are killing them, you will only see them on nairaland attacking igbos that have done absolutely nothing to them. That Animal called kyase is a perfect example of how foolish these people can be. Didn't they vote APC again? You can imagine they voted for Muslim Muslim ticket. Very foolish people, the killings are about to multiply times hundred and the Jihadist government they voted for will protect the murderers.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by goldenarrow: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
kernniejay:

Me sef don dey hear that thing since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by helicoptarr: 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
CAN ANYONE TELL US WHY THE MEDIA HAS BEEN QUIET OVER THESE EXTREMITIES?!
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Patokens: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
BUHARI SAYS THEY SHOULD FORGIVE HIM.

Odewaleadesoye:
‘I watched in horror as they slaughtered my 10-yr-old daughter like an animal’

VANGUARD

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Kyase(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
samista:

Benue people are the some of the biggest fools you will ever come across. In all that is happening there,you will never see them condemning or confronting the Fulanis that are killing them, you will only see them on nairaland attacking igbos that have done absolutely nothing to them. That Animal called kyase is a perfect example of how foolish these people can be. Didn't they vote APC again? You can imagine they voted for Muslim Muslim ticket. Very foolish people, the killings are about to multiply times hundred and the Jihadist government they voted for will protect the murderers.

Idiot
You don ask yourself why na only guma lga( ortom's lga) all these attack dey and his deputy lga?

If you dont know better shut the Bleep up
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by tungamaje: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:

But did you remember the action of the youths were condemned by many of our neighbours from the west? They were reminded the northerners would retaliate against Igbos doing business in the north.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by highchief1: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
Lovelyn451:
I never knew these killings are real until it got to someone so close to me, she's like a sister...I'm scared of this coutry
make una shift base o.why are ppl stl living in those areas.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by donmik: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
meolaniyi:
But you voted for the people who have been killing you. Venue people are the most .. people on
earth
RIP to the dead

Find out the section of the state that votes for them. Many sane persons didn't vote them.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by donmik: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kyase:

Idiot
You don ask yourself why na only guma lga( ortom's lga) all these attack dey and his deputy lga?

Not only there o.
Stop deceiving people
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by tungamaje: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kyase:

Idiot

But they also attacked Agatu villages until they fought back, abi Agatu na Ortom local government area too?
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by gbagyiza: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
nkemjacob2:
Is it the same Benue state that voted APC that is still complaining?

To be honest, I live n work in the state n I was disappointed to see they voted APC at the presidential level. Voting for APC at the governorship level wasn't a problem because a very strong candidate who was loved by majority of the people was filed by APC n there is no way another party could have won the election against the Rev. Father but opting for a Muslim Muslim ticket was a very big mistake the people of Benue made.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by KingMack(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
malvisguy212:
benue youths are sooo usless. they rather kill themselve in cult battle than defend themeselve against herdmens.

the reason i rush to open this thread is because i thought it was one lady his boyfriend come all the way from benue state to kaduna to butcher her, he is a cultist.

Can you imagine undecided
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Daddyyin: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Curious345:
ask your fada

Obviously, you're senseless.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Jstormy: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
The commander in chief is asking for forgiveness after all these killings. Nigeria we hail thee

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Truthsave: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
RedPiller:
HELLO SIR!!

This country need to be divided angry

Nigeria is not working.

I repeat, Nigeria is not working.

OVER

Nigeria is dead 💀
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Igboslayer: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Did you know that herdsmen has executed more people in the southwest than the southeast?
Where is your statistics? I know of many villages consistently attacked in both Ebonyi and Enugu state. Give your stats please.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by jelel6: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
Heard stories from Benue boys about this herdsmen rampage, couldn't believe all this could happen repeatedly.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Dshocker(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
Igboslayer:
Where is your statistics? I know of many villages consistently attacked in both Ebonyi and Enugu state. Give your stats please.

Am a blogger and i am abreast with the happenings around Nigeria.

Am not talking of unknown gunmen or Nigeria army massacre on IPOB protesters.

The attacks at Ebonyi and Enugu weren't consistent attacks and i can't remember if the Southeast have had an attack this year.

Osun state, Ondo state and Ogun state have had consistent attacks from herdsmen.

When last did you hear of an attack by herdsmen in the Southeast?

But we had a report of it in Ogun state last 2 weeks.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by OmoOshodi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
They have gone to lesser hajj to ask Allah for forgiveness

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by FarmTech(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
"And the only way to ensure that they did not die in vain is for the Federal Government to ensure that their killers are arrested and prosecuted.”
Really? How many times will something happen b4 they get sense? All these while u guys can do nothing? U are waiting for a govment that doesnt care? I pity u people!
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by purples25(f): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
This is so bad. I can only hope justice will be served.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by ObalendeCMS: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Benue guys coming to Lagos to constitute nuisance & get drunk.

While their ladies are very cheap oloshoo; you can even fu(k then with a bottle of trophy or stout.

Useless set of homo sapiencia!
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Igboslayer: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Am a blogger and i am abreast with the happenings around Nigeria.

Am not talking of unknown gunmen or Nigeria army massacre on IPOB protesters.

The attacks at Ebonyi and Enugu weren't consistent attacks and i can't remember if the Southeast have had an attack this year.

Osun state, Ondo state and Ogun state have had consistent attacks from herdsmen.

When last did you hear of an attack by herdsmen in the Southeast?

But we had a report of it in Ogun state last 2 weeks.

Ok, a verifiable stats will still help. But I am sure they are more Igbo Casualties from Fulani attacks than in Yoruba land though. I might be wrong.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by walozanga(m): 5:00am On Apr 24, 2023
Buhari said u should forgive him
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by caye(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2023
I can see a lot of useless youths with sand in their brains, castigating the Benueans that they voted APC.
Pray, when did election results reflect the will of the common people's?

That aside, what do you call men who triumph in killing innocent women and children?
Cowards.
The fulanis are the most cowardly ethnicity in Africa.
And they will meet their defeat this decade.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by igbosarejews(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The truth is that the moment they try get guns to defend themselves, the fulani army will come from nowhere and arrest them.

Some people in Southern Kaduna few years ago were arrested for attempting to use bow and arrow to defend themselves against herdsmen.

So, the self defense will only work with the backing of the state government.
That is why I like ESN, they will fight both the compromised Nigerian military and the Fulanis head on.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Austineva(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
JoeEeL:

Other tribes should be happy that there is a tribe like Igbos that exist in proximity within that space... and more especially, that the Igbos are a lot in numbers.

Those in Akwa Ibom and Calabar should somewhat also be grateful that the Igbos predominantly occupy northwards of them ... thus serving as a shield. If their positions were reversed, what is happening in Kogi, Taraba and mostly Benue would have easily trickled down to states like Akwa Ibom and Cross River.

Other tribes are just scared / sceptical of the Igbos and their unpredictability, instead of learning how to harness them to their own advantage. Many tribes today though are weakened due to the influence of foreign religion that preaches peace and slap my cheek, I turn the other. Cos there is a reason why Fulanis couldnt penetrate Benue since the days of old but are now having it as easy as pie in this dispensation.

Sorry for Benue. I see some of their indigenes in South West, sometime online or in dating groups and u wonder whether these people are actually normal. They don't even discuss the woes going on in their ancestral lands.
My Odogwu! How are you doing? It's bn a while. Hope you are doing very fine?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue / Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / We Found Pistol With 13 Rounds On Dapo Ojora’s Chest - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.