Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) (39234 Views)

I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest / I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by JoeEeL(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Austineva:
My Odogwu! How are you doing? It's bn a while. Hope you are doing very fine?

Egbon mi ti mo fi'yi fun-un... good day bro and long time. And no, I am not doing fine. If I decide to cap exactly how I'm feeling, it will be too long to read. But let me just try to itemize:

- My alt. account was banned for 2 months for giving fulani herdsmen kudos and encouraging them to slaughter more. (I said this in the spirit of sarcasm because having encouraged the indigenes of this middle belt to rise up and defend their lands, what I always get in return is they mock us for asking for separation).

- MNK's health and absence has really got me worried. I've had ear pain before and I know how it feels. MNK has been with ear pain he likely got from being tortured when captured and managing the pain. He's in a dungeon which is likely cold down there. He rarely has anyone to talk to, the place dark and silent, the thoughts and missteps he may have made that got him captured is too much pyschological pain to bear. I heard he's vomiting now... I'm afraid what they did to Mailafia, they don't do to him. They brought T.B patient close to him... they could as well poison the air.

- IPOB Autopilot group has now broken into another faction, Accountability group. DOS faction has theirs broken down too... there's the Nnenanya / Umeh finance faction. How we blacks are not able to manage ourselves into one united force has got me seriously worried. I don't believe everything is sabotage. Sometimes I just think it's pride, lack of coordination, greed, notice-me etc.

- Benue Massacre: The terrorist killings going on in Benue and Kogi is worrying me greatly. Ethnic cleansing worries me so much. To me, ethnic cleansing is just like the extinction of rare and precious animals (as an animal lover that I am). To have Fulanis taking over this place and imposing islam is seriously terrifying. These invaders are not even meant to be this close to us in the first place.

- Southern and Middle Belt population: I am worried that the birth rate of these regions are not at the rate to compensate for the spate of Fulani killings and offshore migration.

- Election occurence: That Mazi Simon Ekpa and Koiki orchestrated that elections have to be stopped for referendum to take place but were unsucessful at it still serves as a source of concern to me. It doesn't take away their credibility from me but it makes it seem that they underestimated the task at hand, and mixed it with some bluffing.

- Yoruba nation division: The entrance of a certain Dupe Onitiri (one of MKO Abiola's wives) has sent the Yoruba nation agitation into a reel. She has gained some followers, broken up the agitation and now badmouths Chief Sunday Igboho and Prof Akintoye. She's a very suspicious person but I will lay the blame on the original handlers of the struggle cos it means they did not set the foundation right.

- Igboho's woes continue: Igboho is still in exile for this course. Not with his wife; not with his kids. For 2 years. Some of us who are on the outside sometimes underestimate the sacrifices people like this have made.

- Britain's silence on MNK: I am beginning to seriously fear the Evil in this world. I won't talk much on this.

- Extermination of the Australian, American, New Zealand aborigines, the Slave trade, the wipeout of the Hausas, the suppression of the Biafran war: It gets me worried how so much evil had been commited in just recent centuries. Some people in this world have commited the most heinous of crimes and got away with it.

- The Obi wave & the complexity of the Igbos: This one shocked me. A (Yoruba) friend of mine once told me not to mind the Igbos that they only shout Biafra because they have no real shot at the presidency which I roundly declined. Of course, I know there are still the hardcore biafrans but how alot of the Igbos melted due to the Igbo presidency wave almost made what Soludo said about Biafra plausible: maybe it's a metaphor after all. All my Igbo friends, none of them talk about Biafra or Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Sometimes I wonder where these Biafrans are cos I hardly see them but later on I think I began to realise that there is quite some difference in ideology in Igbos outside Igbo region and those within it.

- SS Conundrum: I'm a bit tired of this south south issue. Anytime the map of Biafra is talked about, especially on Simon's twitter handle, that is when you'll see all these 'We are not part of Biafra o... Remove us from there bla bla bla'... It gets me thinking sometimes like, "so these people really exist?" And their voices are so cold as regards freedom? Only in time of map, their voice gets high. Black man matter just tire person.

- APC politics ruining the image of the Yorubas: This election sort of had Yorubas and Igbos at each others' throats. The APC bigots have tried to make Tinubu candidacy equivalent to a Yoruba project which reasonable people reject. The argument of "others are supporting their own so why don't you support your own"... is the exact reason people like us want to leave Nigeria. Because in MSE's words, Nigeria breeds criminals. Nigeria wants you, all for the sake of national cake, want to support your own... even if he's a criminal. The bar of uprightness and competitiveness gets seriously lowered all because of one Nigeria. I can't take this madness anymore. I'm just tired.

P.S I sincerely apologise to what some Yorubas did to Igbos (and other Igboid groups) in this last election... all for the greed of power. Especially in Lagos. But when I remember how the same Igbos rejoiced when Ekpa was questioned / detained, how they praised this same Buhari for bringing soldiers to guide the elections and "kill any Ekpa boys"... and how some of them even lamented the rumour of MNK's release, saying it was a ploy by APC to thwart Igbo's chances... I almost want to not pity them again.

It just seems nearly everyone is stupid in a way... I really mean it. And another worry is how it takes too much to convince just one person about nigeria separation. No matter what u explain, before u convince just one single zoogerian soul about the need of separation is such a mountaineous task. Gosh.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Austineva(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
JoeEeL:

Egbon mi ti mo fi'yi fun-un... good day bro and long time. And no, I am not doing fine. If I decide to cap exactly how I'm feeling, it will be too long to read. But let me just try to itemize:

- My alt. account was banned for 2 months for giving fulani herdsmen kudos and encouraging them to slaughter more. (I said this in the spirit of sarcasm because having encouraged the indigenes of this middle belt to rise up and defend their lands, what I always get in return is they mock us for asking for separation).

- MNK's health and absence has really got me worried. I've had ear pain before and I know how it feels. MNK has been with ear pain he likely got from being tortured when captured and managing the pain. He's in a dungeon which is likely cold down there. He rarely has anyone to talk to, the place dark and silent, the thoughts and missteps he may have made that got him captured is too much pyschological pain to bear. I heard he's vomiting now... I'm afraid what they did to Mailafia, they don't do to him. They brought T.B patient close to him... they could as well poison the air.

- IPOB Autopilot group has now broken into another faction, Accountability group. DOS faction has theirs broken down too... there's the Nnenanya / Umeh finance faction. How we blacks are not able to manage ourselves into one united force has got me seriously worried. I don't believe everything is sabotage. Sometimes I just think it's pride, lack of coordination, greed, notice-me etc.

- Benue Massacre: The terrorist killings going on in Benue and Kogi is worrying me greatly. Ethnic cleansing worries me so much. To me, ethnic cleansing is just like the extinction of rare and precious animals (as an animal lover that I am). To have Fulanis taking over this place and imposing islam is seriously terrifying. These invaders are not even meant to be this close to us in the first place.

- Southern and Middle Belt population: I am worried that the birth rate of these regions are not at the rate to compensate for the spate of Fulani killings and offshore migration.

- Election occurence: That Mazi Simon Ekpa and Koiki orchestrated that elections have to be stopped for referendum to take place but were unsucessful at it still serves as a source of concern to me. It doesn't take away their credibility from me but it makes it seem that they underestimated the task at hand, and mixed it with some bluffing.

- Yoruba nation division: The entrance of a certain Dupe Onitiri (one of MKO Abiola's wives) has sent the Yoruba nation agitation into a reel. She has gained some followers, broken up the agitation and now badmouths Chief Sunday Igboho and Prof Akintoye. She's a very suspicious person but I will lay the blame on the original handlers of the struggle cos it means they did not set the foundation right.

- Igboho's woes continue: Igboho is still in exile for this course. Not with his wife; not with his kids. For 2 years. Some of us who are on the outside sometimes underestimate the sacrifices people like this have made.

- Britain's silence on MNK: I am beginning to seriously fear the Evil in this world. I won't talk much on this.

- Extermination of the Australian, American, New Zealand aborigines, the Slave trade, the wipeout of the Hausas, the suppression of the Biafran war: It gets me worried how so much evil had been commited in just recent centuries. Some people in this world have commited the most heinous of crimes and got away with it.

- The Obi wave & the complexity of the Igbos: This one shocked me. A (Yoruba) friend of mine once told me not to mind the Igbos that they only shout Biafra because they have no real shot at the presidency which I roundly declined. Of course, I know there are still the hardcore biafrans but how alot of the Igbos melted due to the Igbo presidency wave almost made what Soludo said about Biafra plausible: maybe it's a metaphor after all. All my Igbo friends, none of them talk about Biafra or Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Sometimes I wonder where these Biafrans are cos I hardly see them but later on I think I began to realise that there is quite some difference in ideology in Igbos outside Igbo region and those within it.

- SS Conundrum: I'm a bit tired of this south south issue. Anytime the map of Biafra is talked about, especially on Simon's twitter handle, that is when you'll see all these 'We are not part of Biafra o... Remove us from there bla bla bla'... It gets me thinking sometimes like, "so these people really exist?" And their voices are so cold as regards freedom? Only in time of map, their voice gets high. Black man matter just tire person.

- APC politics ruining the image of the Yorubas: This election sort of had Yorubas and Igbos at each others' throats. The APC bigots have tried to make Tinubu candidacy equivalent to a Yoruba project which reasonable people reject. The argument of "others are supporting their own so why don't you support your own"... is the exact reason people like us want to leave Nigeria. Because in MSE's words, Nigeria breeds criminals. Nigeria wants you, all for the sake of national cake, want to support your own... even if he's a criminal. The bar of uprightness and competitiveness gets seriously lowered all because of one Nigeria. I can't take this madness anymore. I'm just tired.

P.S I sincerely apologise to what some Yorubas did to Igbos (and other Igboid groups) in this last election... all for the greed of power. Especially in Lagos. But when I remember how the same Igbos rejoiced when Ekpa was questioned / detained, how they praised this same Buhari for bringing soldiers to guide the elections and "kill any Ekpa boys"... and how some of them even lamented the rumour of MNK's release, saying it was a ploy by APC to thwart Igbo's chances... I almost want to not pity them again.

It just seems nearly everyone is stupid in a way... I really mean it. And another worry is how it takes too much to convince just one person about nigeria separation. No matter what u explain, before u convince just one single zoogerian soul about the need of separation is such a mountaineous task. Gosh.
Bro, you written wonderfully. Am just speechless. D summary of it is that Black people love and embrace their oppressors while they hate and fight their saviours
And for Autopilot issue, we are moving more stronger now than never b4. Don't mind d likes of Emeka Livingstone and his cohorts. I call them fruitless distractors. I can assure that we Autopilots are far better now. So, no faction yet bro.
For Dos, they are gone forever, so I don't give a damn about drowning souls(DOS)
Are you aware of d Newly activated Biafran Govt in Exile that elected Simon as their PM? It's one of best achievement of Simon Ekpa. D guy is superb.
Don't worry much, bro. Biafra will soon be declared and let that worst happen cos definitely another war will come for we to be liberated and we are preparing heavily for it.
For Dupe Onitiri matter, Sunday Igboho and Proff Banji should not allow that woman rubbish Yoruba agitation for independent nation o, they should take a very decisive measures to stop that woman o. Her case is a moi moi case compared to what Simon Ekpa has passed through in hands of DOS, Obi diots, now d fruitless accountability who their sabotage is death on arrival.
Just try to be feeling good bro, cos Biafra will be declared this year and I know once Biafra is declared, Oduduwas will also pull out of d contraption (zoo)
For Igbos matter, Bro u don't need to apologise of how they were treated during d election cos we warned them but instead they turned against us calling for our arrest and to be killed by d same Buhari they once called demon. What I called those Igbos are brainless and directionless f00 ls. Bro, no even pity them cos they are even worst than evil
Try to be feeling good bro cos nothing mega cos d point where we are now is a point of no return. Mark this, Biafra will be declared soon an we will fight for it head on, gun for gun, missiles for missiles and at d end Biafra will emerge and Ododuwa too.
Stay very strong Bro. You too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue / Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / We Found Pistol With 13 Rounds On Dapo Ojora’s Chest - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.