Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students (67387 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by JeffreyJunior: 4:43am On Apr 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
*Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue! National Service it is!*

Thank you Allen Onyema, CEO,Air Peace for your continued goodwill to Nigerians! Each time Nigerians get into trouble outside the shores of this country U are immediately on hand to rescue them!
Nigeria and Nigerians do not hate themselves, it's the loud mouths using politics to eat that creates the noises and troubles. They capitalise on the mass illiteracy of the populace, brainwash them with sentiments of ethnicity and religion in order to continue to remain in power because they have no other business outside politics!
Now, nobody is tagging Onyema IPOB. Nobody is saying he is Biafra. We are all happy as he offers free service that FG is struggling with and can not still offer.
The Igbo is loved when she helps solve problems. She is hated when she seeks political office in Nigeria! Mr. Allen Onyema and Air Peace did it for stranded Nigerians in South Africa, Ukraine and now Sudan! Igbo man evacuated them free of charge. The more they are hated, the more the IGBO do good work for humanity! Same Air Peace and same Igbo man. From available statistics, the population of Nigerians in Sudan are more of the Northern Nigerian origin. We have more wealthy people in the North. In fact the richest African is from Northern Nigeria! Many rich men who have private jets come from Northern Nigeria but now they are quiet. Those who have private jets with abundance of money from the South West are quiet! But when it is elections season, they will remember that they are North or South West! Man's inhumanity to man conspicuously on display. Please where are the likes of Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Keyamo, Shehu Garba, the loquacious el-Rufai and his son including BAT who showed so much hatred in their tweets about Igbo in the Presidential Election? Where are they? They have all melted away like ice! People who have nothing to offer humanity but hatred! The Nigerian populace have also refused to learn. How do you place a man that helps you behind the one that brainwashes you just to steal your Commonwealth? Can we learn?

_Igbo Amaka! We love and we care!_
You said it all.

They may even be calling the man a fool for helping them right now.

You'll do them a favor and they turn around and wish all the evil in this world for you and your people.

Someone shared in our WhatsApp group a comment a person who called himself human being and Nigerian made on the death of Dr. Chike Akunyili and I shed tears.

I realized then that as Igbo man, I was a nobody to other Nigerians and as such, I should never be identifying with any other Nigerian except the nobodies like me.

It's not something I'm happy doing but I'm forcing myself to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by HIPROFILE(m): 4:52am On Apr 26, 2023
irunokoisawerey:

One good can never erase 99 bads... igbos hate hausas with passion... they hold yorubas in contempt too.... whatever goes around comes around so stop playing victim... igbos started it all in 1966... the hate in igboland is why many don't like to go there... igbos themselves fled their failed region undecided

Let onyeama leave them alone if the so called help is for political robbery... because that is what it appears now because obi.di.ots are really banking on it... this will never give pan.do.ra obi his stolen m..an.h.o.o.d... let him go and meet the upper iweka boys who stole his blockos.. it is not tinubu grin

See the bush people now running their mouth like tap for ordinary airlift... belle de sweet dem... chanting igbo amala upandan... mtchew grin

I don't want peace... I want vawulence always grin

this moniker was created for irunoko ... because irunoko is a werey grin

All disobedients now taking trophy because of Allen Onyeama look like this... yaaga!... you're forming posh abi grin

ok
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Haul09011617135(m): 4:56am On Apr 26, 2023
cheesy
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by elemagoon(m): 5:12am On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=BeardedmeatR post=122741735]*Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue!

On the occasion he offered to fly stranded Nigerians out of troubled zones, Air Peace CEO (GOD BLESS HIM) did so voluntarily.
And am sure beneficiaries were and should in fact remain grateful to him.
God bless him.
My brother... it is this cry me a river, divide and rule politics, twisted lies and alternative realities presented by people like you that make it difficult, if not outright impossible, for Igbo to clinch the top job in our country's keenly contested political space.
If your candidate and his party were that popular, how come they could not replicate same feat of 'success' as recorded in the presidential election in the gubernatorial elections!
What changed in 2 weeks?
Abi the SE states dodged the bullet too!
Going further, I challenge you to note an instance where HE ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU insulted Igbos....
He has never and will never....he is too refined for that gutter tactics!
Besides, he does not take advice from a mad man!
Again and for the records, I respect AIR PEACE boss for his good deeds and pray God bless him, but be adviced no one forced him to help.
The problem is majority of you on the social media space and out of it do not know history plus have been brainwashed by your parents with lies, half truths, hatred and intolerance for other tribes in the Nigerian space.
You call people slaves and all sorts of unprintable names yet expect them to support your political ambition....make una dey play.
Your militia arm kills army police civil defense and burn government facilities and property...you guys do not complain.
Oh by the way, I hope you know majority of those killed so far are in fact your kith and kin so make una continue.
FYI if elections are conducted 100 times and you people still employ this strategy.....you will lule.
You can wail all you want.
We are not moved....
The other parts of Nigeria you hate and disrespect so much do not care.
Only Gov Chukwuma Soludo understands the complexities of the Nigerian political terrain and sincerely in my opinion deserves to be taken seriously for the top job as far the SE is concerned.
Stop the blame game....respect your home communities.....stop meddling in the politics of your host communities.
No one does in yours!
There is no non-native councilor in Abia or Anambra or Imo or Enugu or Ebonyi yet you are crying its one Nigeria and you should be made Governor in Lagos.
Make una continue!
Not even a non Igbo Principal of a secondary school or Assistant Director in the Civil Service...in the whole region yet you are crying marginalization!
People who do not practice inclusion of fellow tribesmen from neighborhood states are clamoring one at the centre.
Bro I respectfully challenge you to disprove all I have said to the contrary!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by forexprophet(m): 5:44am On Apr 26, 2023
Oyema is a FOOL for allowing the same ingrates to use him. He should not allow any afonja to enter that plane.

You will never see an afonja establish any serious business.... na to dey collect waso from bus drivers in Lagos street.

Very lazy people who survives on tax

If you quote me ... God punish you and I won't see it.... I don't read response. But must read mine😄😄😄

BeardedmeatR:
*Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue! National Service it is!*

Thank you Allen Onyema, CEO,Air Peace for your continued goodwill to Nigerians! Each time Nigerians get into trouble outside the shores of this country U are immediately on hand to rescue them!
Nigeria and Nigerians do not hate themselves, it's the loud mouths using politics to eat that creates the noises and troubles. They capitalise on the mass illiteracy of the populace, brainwash them with sentiments of ethnicity and religion in order to continue to remain in power because they have no other business outside politics!
Now, nobody is tagging Onyema IPOB. Nobody is saying he is Biafra. We are all happy as he offers free service that FG is struggling with and can not still offer.
The Igbo is loved when she helps solve problems. She is hated when she seeks political office in Nigeria! Mr. Allen Onyema and Air Peace did it for stranded Nigerians in South Africa, Ukraine and now Sudan! Igbo man evacuated them free of charge. The more they are hated, the more the IGBO do good work for humanity! Same Air Peace and same Igbo man. From available statistics, the population of Nigerians in Sudan are more of the Northern Nigerian origin. We have more wealthy people in the North. In fact the richest African is from Northern Nigeria! Many rich men who have private jets come from Northern Nigeria but now they are quiet. Those who have private jets with abundance of money from the South West are quiet! But when it is elections season, they will remember that they are North or South West! Man's inhumanity to man conspicuously on display. Please where are the likes of Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Keyamo, Shehu Garba, the loquacious el-Rufai and his son including BAT who showed so much hatred in their tweets about Igbo in the Presidential Election? Where are they? They have all melted away like ice! People who have nothing to offer humanity but hatred! The Nigerian populace have also refused to learn. How do you place a man that helps you behind the one that brainwashes you just to steal your Commonwealth? Can we learn?

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Spanki(f): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

I
You don't love and care nothing. That man is just a Presidential material that needs to be groomed and prepared for administrative purposes. He has the qualities.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by antibullshit: 5:52am On Apr 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Well said but let me correct you on one thing...they do not have more wealthy people in the north....they have some of the wealthiest people but they are just a few...in fact,they have majority of nigerias poorest people ,the poor are very poor while the rich are extremely rich .

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by favour32(m): 6:07am On Apr 26, 2023
Where is Adamu Garba Sh_ewu?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by DavSagacity(m): 6:27am On Apr 26, 2023
"Eye glasses tinted with ethnicity or religion will never give you a clearer vision of any plain object."
Shehu Sanni should send a personal copy of this to the Muric president Akintola.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Chimadavid1996: 6:32am On Apr 26, 2023
Please this man stole a phone from us and he’s name is uche. He goes about buying phones with fake alert. Please retweet until you help me find him . He carried away 155000 this passed Sunday.

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Psoul(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2023
I've read pages of this thread, where are those that keep trolling the Igbos and tagging IPOB, and all derogatory names to the Igbo tribe. They've gone into exile from this thread. Let their conscience keep flogging them this way.

I've said it that Nigeria and Africa in whole can never get better till an Igbo man leads. An Igbo man knows what to do to make things right, but he will not be given the chance nor his idea taken. It's only an Igbo man that will stop the Western countries from sponsoring corruption, crime, terrorism etc in Nigeria and Africa at large.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Jeftliu: 6:51am On Apr 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue! National Service it is!*

Igbo Amaka! We love and we care!_

Mr onyenma is a good man because he's doing the best he could do doesn't exonerated all igbos from ethnic bigotry he's one person out of millions of igbos and you will found someone like him too in the North or West we have seen OTEDOLA helped nigerians that does not exonerated all yorubas from been ethnic bigotry same as the hausa/fulani too... 99% igbos voted for OBI an igboman in the last election what does that tells you but other tribes share their votes to their tribesman and others candidate except Igbos who casted almost 99.9% of their vote for OBI an igboman...Stop all this nonsense analysis pointing fingers to the other tribes Meanwhile you're guilty of the same ...You begin to mentioned BAYO,FFK and KEYAMO but ignore the spokesmen of Labour Party that came on national television to say all dirty things about TINUBU....is that a fair comment ?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by chiamyluv: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:
Nigeria has no business being one country.

The differences coupled with mutual suspicion, rancour, hate, and mistrust are too overwhelming to significantly manage.

Exactly, we've no business being together as a country.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Cassandraloius: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2023
God bless him.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by kenex4ever(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

Air Peace is not even located in the SE.

Air Peace is succefull because it is in Lagos
Airhead,
Airpeace in every state in Nigeria that owns an airport eg. Abuja, Lagos, PH, 3nugu, Anambra etc.
Even in some foreign countries.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by egoldman(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
Shehu Sani is a senator that was rejected by his constituents and would not miss an opportunity to be in the spotlight. It makes him feel relevant.
If the evacuation of Nigerian students degenerates into cretinous squabbles aimed at scoring cheap political points, then Nigeria should contract Ethopian Airlines or any other airline operating in Nigeria. Alternatively, they can travel by road.

Did he make sense or not?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Chucks13: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2023
Senator "Reaction"

They need to find a job for you as quick as possible.

Onyeama has be doing the goodwill service not today so why all these unecessary silly noise about? Onyeama himself is not even bother, he is just doing what he feel he should do out of charity but some jobless online rats interpreted it to something else.

We know Muslim are always like that, having serious complexity problem infact I must tell you majority of Muslim in Nigeria and this Shehu basket mouth Sanni are fake go and read the quran very well you will know why I called them fake.

Shehu basket mouth Sanni is attention seeker wanting the SE to see him as a good man whereas it's a lie. If he is sure of himself tell him to appoint same igbo christain as his PA and let's see. Pls I don't fall for all these politician seeking attention or support through lip service and deceptions.

God bless Onyeama
God bless Nigeria
Thunder fire all Nigeria enemies pretending they love Nigeria.

When Deborah was set on fire pls where was Shehu Basket Mouth Sanni? Those of you listening to him should carry on and be wasting your time on a liar and manipulator ok.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Zerooffence: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Only a stupid fool won't support an Igbo to change the compass & direction of this country.

The masses are dying and the worst is that the North & Southwest regions have the most poverty rate, far more worse that the Southeast they're sidelining from governance. grin
Who is fooling who
Empty heads everywhere.

Your badmouth is one the reason your tribesmen can never smell that seat.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Jomonix: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2023
The culprits are quiet
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Samunique(m): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2023
ubest1:
Politician using broke Nigerian sense, me no Nigeria politician own my loyalty ones u are better I dey ur side
This should be the comments of the month !

It should be written on the marble !!

Oil dey your head !!!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by zolajpower: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Jomonix: 7:30am On Apr 26, 2023
Stone03:

How I wish the Muslims will refuse to enter the flight and choose Muslim airlines or death.

An Igbo medical doctor based in USA once donated the highest amount, 700milion to rescue the abandoned and detoriating medical department of University of Ibadan, and they collected.

That man is Dr. Philip Ozuah from Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by zolajpower: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2023
kenex4ever:

Airhead,
Airpeace in every state in Nigeria that owns an airport eg. Abuja, Lagos, PH, 3nugu, Anambra etc.
He owns Hangers not Airport . Only government can own Airport
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by simfrost90210: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Gentew:

Let Igbo change their states first.

Unknown gunmen, Ipob, sit at home order etc too many to mention.

.., sad igbos aren't really killing each other the way you may be thinking actually.. the fact is our states are being infiltrated by politicians and their political rivalry using deaths of the masses to settle their political skulls
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by stuffs2002: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2023
kenex4ever:

Airhead,

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB

Air Peace Operational base and hangar is in Lagos
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by emorse(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:
Nigeria has no business being one country.

The differences coupled with mutual suspicion, rancour, hate, and mistrust are too overwhelming to significantly manage.
If you think along this line, then we'll have to break into over 500 little countries because that's the number of tribes present as we speak. And if you think an ijaw man will coexist with an itsekiri man peacefully, or an ondo man and an Ekiti man, or even a Hausa man and a Fulani man, without having to make any compromise, then you do not understand how deep tribalism can go. As a matter of fact, there may be mutual suspicion even within a single family talk less of a whole tribe.

What we need is reorientation. That's all. There are only two tribes in Rwanda yet they had one of the bloodiest moments in the history of Africa not so long ago. Sudan is presently experiencing theirs. Equitorial Guinea has only four and even with their crude oil and low population, they're not doing any better.

I believe that theoment we learn to set our tribal and religious differences aside and see only two groups (the leaders and the followers), there'll be no stopping us.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by stuffs2002: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2023
DeKing234:

Yes I Agree...but tribalism and hatred plus religion cum politics have blinded Nigerians. Next , they will find fault in Allen Onyema the way they are finding fault in Peter Obi. Obi Nigerians are uselessing him now. Stupid People. No wonder Nnamdi KANU said...Nigeria is a zoo country . fool of people who can't reason.

Intact we want BIAFRA..let's go our separate ways for peace to rain. I blame white people who amalgamated us.

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB

Air peace is a successful airline because it is based in Lagos

So you think Air Peace would have been a successful airline without the patronage of other Nigerians?

Where were the IGBOS when Buhari was giving Air Peace bailouts in billions when the company was sinking .

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by emorse(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Zerooffence:

Your badmouth is one the reason your tribesmen can never smell that seat.
It's funny to think that you'd allow one man's comments to stand in-between you and development. People from all tribes make all sorts of comments. Sometimes those comments are not very wise. What I do is to wave them aside and concentrate on salient issues. My life and wellbeing matter too much for me to be guided by one man's (or even a small group of idiots') illiteracy and stupidity. You get?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by emorse(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2023
ubest1:
Politician using broke Nigerian sense, me no Nigeria politician own my loyalty ones u are better I dey ur side
GBAM!!! E no go better for all of them together if them no get better plans for the country. E no go even better for tribe and religion join sef. Like say if I sick, na tribe and religion go treat me. Nonsense!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Hpesoj: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2023
Aboki99:

Isn't that because Chritians don't provide them with good examples? They see xtians oppose the wearing of hijab by their sis in SW. They see xtian under the guise of unknown gunmen kill their bros and sis in the SE. They see ...

While Muslims kill their brothers and non-muslims in the North. Walahi talahi you don't have sense. Shashasha
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by zolajpower: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Jeftliu:

Mr onyenma is a good man because he's doing the best he could do doesn't exonerated all igbos from ethnic bigotry he's one person out of millions of igbos and you will found someone like him too in the North or West we have seen OTEDOLA helped nigerians that does not exonerated all yorubas from been ethnic bigotry same as the hausa/fulani too... 99% igbos voted for OBI an igboman in the last election what does that tells you but other tribes share their votes to their tribesman and others candidate except Igbos who casted almost 99.9% of their vote for OBI an igboman...Stop all this nonsense analysis pointing fingers to the other tribes Meanwhile you're guilty of the same ...You begin to mentioned BAYO,FFK and KEYAMO but ignore the spokesmen of Labour Party that came on national television to say all dirty things about TINUBU....is that a fair comment ?

That's a big lie you typed and commented up there . In the 93 election that almost brought Abiola in , the same 99% Igbo u re talking about voted MKO Abiola . Because why ? They were tired of bad governance.

And in 2015 half of the majority of Igbos voted for the most dullard president the world has ever had , once again because they wanted good governance in 2023 the 99% you mentioned voted for Obi .

They didn't vote obi because he's an Igbo man but because we need a change and re tired of the politicians with their failed promises.
But because majority of y'all traitors re not tired of failed promises and suffer won't agree to vote Obi because he's an Igbo man .
OGA before you quote me I'm not an Igbo man and will not identify with the Igbos but reason why I supported obi is because Tinubu ,and Atiku re not for the best interest of our country .
When Jakande ruled Lagos I was part of the students who enjoyed free education and Pa Awolowo Legacy.
Pa Jakande built jakande estate and never monetized anyone, Shagari estate is still there they were all won by civil servants not one of them bought it . None was monetized
But when Tinubu became the Lagos state governor he monetized every damn thing .
I'm sure when he becomes the president he will subsidized housing, food and other things Obidiends like us can't actualize under is Administration 😂 thereby giving you all that you ever want , the basic things of life .
That BAT card he gave y'all to present for you to get a better life don't throw it away I beg you .
Because if not suffer na your name . Before you come for me I don't get my Visa to enter USA a process I started with my AA fiancee since 2021 . Good luck in the enjoyment of your suffering under APC vampire Administration 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by midehill(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Baby stroller

For sale at 25k only.

Condition: It is in good condition.

Whatsapp zero eight one seven zero zero zero five seven eight five

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.