Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,946 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students (67392 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by yahoodetector: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
SARSCoV2:

False!

I have been to 32 states in Nigeria and if I would judge from personal experience, The South-South is the most welcoming region. Those guys don’t even time for tribe and religious bullshiit.

They don’t even debate it! Just respect their traditions and beliefs and they adopt you like their very own.

They will never judge you by tribe or religion.

Shout out to Edo, Delta and Bayelsa

Utmost respect to Rivers State!

You don't know what you are saying
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by aniblue(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
They used religion to divide and keep us poor
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Asswipemod: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue! National Service it is!*

Thank you Allen Onyema, CEO,Air Peace for your continued goodwill to Nigerians! Each time Nigerians get into trouble outside the shores of this country U are immediately on hand to rescue them!
Nigeria and Nigerians do not hate themselves, it's the loud mouths using politics to eat that creates the noises and troubles. They capitalise on the mass illiteracy of the populace, brainwash them with sentiments of ethnicity and religion in order to continue to remain in power because they have no other business outside politics!
Now, nobody is tagging Onyema IPOB. Nobody is saying he is Biafra. We are all happy as he offers free service that FG is struggling with and can not still offer.
The Igbo is loved when she helps solve problems. She is hated when she seeks political office in Nigeria! Mr. Allen Onyema and Air Peace did it for stranded Nigerians in South Africa, Ukraine and now Sudan! Igbo man evacuated them free of charge. The more they are hated, the more the IGBO do good work for humanity! Same Air Peace and same Igbo man. From available statistics, the population of Nigerians in Sudan are more of the Northern Nigerian origin. We have more wealthy people in the North. In fact the richest African is from Northern Nigeria! Many rich men who have private jets come from Northern Nigeria but now they are quiet. Those who have private jets with abundance of money from the South West are quiet! But when it is elections season, they will remember that they are North or South West! Man's inhumanity to man conspicuously on display. Please where are the likes of Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Keyamo, Shehu Garba, the loquacious el-Rufai and his son including BAT who showed so much hatred in their tweets about Igbo in the Presidential Election? Where are they? They have all melted away like ice! People who have nothing to offer humanity but hatred! The Nigerian populace have also refused to learn. How do you place a man that helps you behind the one that brainwashes you just to steal your Commonwealth? Can we learn?

Igbo Amaka! We love and we care!_

1. Dear Seun, please investigate this man in respect to using bots.

2. If there is no ulterior motives there, why is becoming president so important to the SE that this person will have to write such a needlessly long sob story? Is there no difference between owning an airline full of commercial planes and owning one or two private jets? Why then the rantings? Is it that it's so difficult to separate emotions from rationality? In politics, the SE has repeatedly sow a seed of discord with the SW but still wants the latter to bow down for them. Where is that done?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by just4fun(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

You insult us and expect us to vote Igbos abi?

Let Air Peace rescue everyone, it will still not change our minds because we would not vote any IIGB0S as president

Who gives a shit about you and "us"?

I am not even an Igbo for your information, I only supported someone i knew could make a difference......unfortunately people like you were blinded by religion and ethnicity... Shame on you !!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Asswipemod: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Only a stupid fool won't support an Igbo to change the compass & direction of this country.

The masses are dying and the worst is that the North & Southwest regions have the most poverty rate, far more worse that the Southeast they're sidelining from governance. grin
Who is fooling who
Empty heads everywhere.

When you guys were romancing with Atiku, you didn't feel politically sidelined. A lot of youths and elders from the SW supported Obi during the election. Even religious leaders. Afenifere was boldly behind Obi. Obasanjo too. But because Tinubu and the North connived with INEC and was declared winner you have quickly forgotten that fact and you are now making it look like the whole SW didn't support. You now insult the collective SW as usual. That is the typical mentality of you people. You just can't sustain meaningful friendship and partnership with anyone without insulting them. When those ones now turn their backs next time, you start crying and tagging yourselves victim. A lot of political bigwigs from the SE either supported Atiku or Tinubu. You chose to ignore that. You will never look inward but keep crying that you are being marginalized.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Babastrong(m): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Region is sometimes different from individual. This man is different from YES DADDY.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Asswipemod:

1. Dear Senun, please investigate this man in respect to using bots.

2. If there is no ulterior motives there, why is becoming president so important to the SE that this person will have to write such a needlessly long sob story? Is there no difference between owning an airline full of commercial planes and owning one or two private jets? Why then the rantings? Is it that it's so difficult to separate emotions from rationality? In politics, the SE has repeatedly sow a seed of discord with the SW but still wants the latter to bow down for them. Where is that done?
Seuun is now Agent Fash? grin

Wetin Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Asswipemod: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Seuun is now Agent Fash? grin

Wetin Musa no go see for gate.

Pẹlẹ Musa. Una don chop?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by billyG(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good one SSS may Allah continue to oil your medulla oblongata.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by mercysamuelson(m): 2:27am On Apr 28, 2023
You have been to Sudan and you are sponsoring some students there, so what are you doing to bring those you sent down there to study back home? Shehu Sani is one of Nigeria's problem. He's part of the cabinet he's talking about. Just because he left their party doesn't make him a different man. Yeye Politicians and their ways. They're just the same. Thanks to Mr Allen for his good deed.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by sheriffindy(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2023
The Returning Officer Kayode Adebowale of the University of Ibadan Flouted the electoral law when he declared Mr Abiodun winner despite a small margin that fell short of the cancelled votes in the election.

It's obvious people associated with your name are morons
Adebowale89:

good things have been coming to me for more than two decades and a derange looking monkey like you wishes won't stop it

beside what's good things that I need to appreciate? all this dummies from shout east sef
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Adebowale89(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2023
sheriffindy:
The Returning Officer Kayode Adebowale of the University of Ibadan Flouted the electoral law when he declared Mr Abiodun winner despite a small margin that fell short of the cancelled votes in the election.

It's obvious people associated with your name are morons

A for Apple

B for Ball

abeg wetin I won dey follow this low IQ and complex inferiority monkey that's ashamed to associate his moniker with his ancestral land

I'm a proud Yoruba man and proud to bear Adebowale, mention your native name if you're not ashamed of it if I won't drag you here as Nnamdi KANU drag you dumb m0rons for 2yrs
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by sheriffindy(m): 1:25am On May 02, 2023
O for Ode (fool)
Adebowale89:

A for Apple

B for Ball

abeg wetin I won dey follow this low IQ and complex inferiority monkey that's ashamed to associate his moniker with his ancestral land

I'm a proud Yoruba man and proud to bear Adebowale, mention your native name if you're not ashamed of it if I won't drag you here as Nnamdi KANU drag you dumb m0rons for 2yrs
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Mercylike: 10:43pm On May 18, 2023
Scamburster:

You are like a bastard nah.

Mynd44 seun Dominique justwise oam4j lalasticlala nlfpmod Mukina2

Rule 2...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.