Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students (67372 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Menclothing: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Good one Mr Alex
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Adabestseason(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2023
An obvious reason the country should be divided,all irrigation projects are situated only in the north,railway none in the ss/se,coastal railway only on paper,railway to maradi,AKK north major beneficiary.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Ofemmanu1: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
God reward him
May God bless Air Peace CEO
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by mmsen: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2023
The Airlines who were bitterly competing to fly people to Saudi Arabia and Jerusalem for religious purposes are not interested in helping to save lives of Nigerians in stranded Sudan.

Religion is a destructive sham that Africans can ill afford.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Shikini: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2023
True
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by GoodCane: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Emperormartin:
If he contest for president they'll say he's Igbo, tribal bigot and IPOB

Cc seunmsg Pandoraobi leodeking

I'm surprised seunmsg and his likes haven't labelled the Airpeace CEO man as an ipob yet. Seunmsg what's going on? Is Airpeace CEO no longer an ipob? Of course if mr Allen should contest for president, your likes will come out in full force to remind the nation that he is an Igbo man and ipob. What's going on now? Why hasn't Airpeace CEO been tagged an ipob yet?

Seunmsg, Pandoraobi leodeking moh247 etc, I also expect no single Yoruba man should enter that flight because it is an ipob aircraft. They should meet MC oluomo and Tinubu to rescue them out of Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by tenpipsperday: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2023
BUT THE SAME MUSLIMS STUDENTS HE IS AIRLIFTING FREELY WILL STILL COME BACK TO PREACH HE IS AN INFIDEL THAT MUST BE KILLED TO PLEASE THEIR ALLAH
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Kay25(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2023
Emperormartin:
If he contest for president they'll say he's Igbo, tribal bigot and IPOB
Let him contest at the right time he would win cos his works will speak for him
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by dins4real(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

[b]Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue! National Service it is!*

Thank you Allen Onyema, CEO,Air Peace for your continued goodwill to Nigerians! Each time Nigerians get into trouble outside the shores of this country U are immediately on hand to rescue them!
Nigeria and Nigerians do not hate themselves, it's the loud mouths using politics to eat that creates the noises and troubles. They capitalise on the mass illiteracy of the populace, brainwash them with sentiments of ethnicity and religion in order to continue to remain in power because they have no other business outside politics!
Now, nobody is tagging Onyema IPOB. Nobody is saying he is Biafra. We are all happy as he offers free service that FG is struggling with and can not still offer.
The Igbo is loved when she helps solve problems. She is hated when she seeks political office in Nigeria! Mr. Allen Onyema and Air Peace did it for stranded Nigerians in South Africa, Ukraine and now Sudan! Igbo man evacuated them free of charge. The more they are hated, the more the IGBO do good work for humanity! Same Air Peace and same Igbo man. From available statistics, the population of Nigerians in Sudan are more of the Northern Nigerian origin. We have more wealthy people in the North. In fact the richest African is from Northern Nigeria! Many rich men who have private jets come from Northern Nigeria but now they are quiet. Those who have private jets with abundance of money from the South West are quiet! But when it is elections season, they will remember that they are North or South West! Man's inhumanity to man conspicuously on display. Please where are the likes of Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Keyamo, Shehu Garba, the loquacious el-Rufai and his son including BAT who showed so much hatred in their tweets about Igbo in the Presidential Election? Where are they? They have all melted away like ice! People who have nothing to offer humanity but hatred! The Nigerian populace have also refused to learn. How do you place a man that helps you behind the one that brainwashes you just to steal your Commonwealth? Can we learn?

Igbo Amaka! We love and we care![/b]_

Bro, you spoke my mind, and I will always thank you eternally.
It is just unfortunately that many of these SW,NW,NE,NC that are religious and ethnic bigot that full on this forum. This shows that many didn't go to school to learn, rather to pass them exams with little or nothing to show for it.
How I wish, many Nigerians won't be gullible when it comes to election and politics in Nigeria. The early they know, the better they are.
IGBOS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMIES
IGBOS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMIES
[b]IGBOS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMIES
, rather the so-called politivmcians that we have now!

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Minjim: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2023
This is a man that knows how to do business.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Maga123: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2023
This man is a politician and since i started knowing him,He tells you the truth the way it is
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by XAUBulls: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by bellosulaiman(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2023
There are so many hidden agendas in the Airline Industry, if you know you know! I pray won’t have any plane crash incident.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Adebowale89(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Nah, because he is poor and has transferred that poverty to you.

you think everyone came from your wretched village? online billionaire, broke offline cheesy
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Adebowale89(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2023
stanluiz:
Which disgrace ?

You mean that of your drug lord president Select by Inec ?

Obi won 90% of votes in southeast, he will still be probed with such fraud that have PDP two states

you people are truly deranged and senseless to think peter obi can win Tinubu in a poll, the only close contestant of Tinubu was Atiku

you imbeciles are fighting a loss battle
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2023
AFunJar:

Mtschew. My problem now is that I don’t like the way my forehead is looking these days. It looks too compressed. What do I do to look like a normal human being again??
rub aledi and akporo ekpa ijebu
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by yetunsbay(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2023
just4fun:
This is one of the few Muslims i have come to respect....

the rest are touts....
If you're a Christian, obviously u're one of the touts in that religion
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by bionixs: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2023
amanda2013:
They will avoid this thread.
they have crawled back into their holes memorising trash to say later when problems are already solved
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by bionixs: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Only a stupid fool won't support an Igbo to change the compass & direction of this country.

The masses are dying and the worst is that the North & Southwest regions have the most poverty rate, far more worse that the Southeast they're sidelining from governance. grin
Who is fooling who
Empty heads everywhere.
No ! They said last week that igbos are the poorest in Nigeria. Men in my area are still confused
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Adebowale89(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2023
stanluiz:
Go and rescue your Muslim student trapped in Sudan ?

Are you waiting for ipob airline to do that for you ?

By the way, Tinubu has private jets. Can't he send at Least 1 to rescue Nigerians trapped in Sudan ?

he will rescue more once he's sworn in, Muslims students will be rescue by FG not individuals, it is the responsibility of Buhari led govt

oh Allen is IPOB no wonder the sponsored of killing in East was rampant those days

mumu people
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by bionixs: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2023
. Hates for the Igbos is what kept Nigeria underdeveloped and unprogressive, until Nigerians embrace the Igbos, they are not going anywhere. What baffles me the most are the Yorubas, the hates they have for the Igbos will keep them impoverished. When I traveled to Oyo state and Ekiti states last years, these people are far away from development, apart from their capital cities, I am not talking about the North. South East and South South are the most developed states in Nigeria apart from Lagos and Abuja. Osun state is very remote and it will take their citizens 100 years to develop their places apart from government. Unlike the Igbos who build their places for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by OdefaGirl(f): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Scamburster:

Those ones are worse than their masters, because most of them are poor both in spirit and physical coupled with financially.

🤣🤣🤣🤣..... Aswear
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Adebowale89(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2023
sheriffindy:
If you don't appreciate good things...good things will never come to you.

good things have been coming to me for more than two decades and a derange looking monkey like you wishes won't stop it

beside what's good things that I need to appreciate? all this dummies from shout east sef
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by occfx: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Emir8:
Those dividing us are not ready to help us. And when others want to help, they give it wrong religious interpretation. Some northerners will still see the help by Air Peace as an attempt to convert Muslims to Christianity. I know them very well and how they reason. May God help us all

To honest, it is only igbo man genuinely care about Nigeria... Others just care about their status and what they are getting from the system. Igbo man saw that a lot of people are brainwashed already hence the self determination to be alone since you can't change the majority
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by kenex4ever(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2023
stuffs2002:

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB

Air Peace Operational base and hangar is in Lagos
Do you know the meaning of Operational Base?? In a bid to sound smart, you made a fool out of yourself.
Lagos is their head office in Nigeria, they have operational bases in different states and outside Nigeria.
Ewedu don make this one run mad finish
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Gentew(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2023
Onyiridike:

I am sure you have never been to the east all your life.

What! Why will I go to a place where most of their youths are running away from, where most of them see Lagos as their London, where their unknown gunmen are on rampage, where IPOB are having a free reign, where their is "sit at home" order on Mondays....... Are you insane? The only reason that can take me to that barren land is if I want to have your sisters....
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by kkonyeji(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Jostoman:
most especially buhari and BAT, that is why i love that man called Atiku so much. He doesnt play politics of hatred, tribalism, ethnicity and politics of bitherness.

Who told you?

He's a hypocrite
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by tsdarkside(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2023
is this guy stvpid or what....??
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by cardoctor(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2023
God bless this man Allen Onyeama.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by bitbillionaire: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2023
AFunJar:

Mtschew. My problem now is that I don’t like the way my forehead is looking these days. It looks too compressed. What do I do to look like a normal human being again??

Use hammer or heavy metal to hit the back of you head. It will make the forehead to come out and regain its original shape.

Try this and thank me later
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students by Myself2(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Once again, it is Mr. Allen Onyema the IGBO man, CEO Air Peace with his Airline to the rescue! National Service it is!*

Thank you Allen Onyema, CEO,Air Peace for your continued goodwill to Nigerians! Each time Nigerians get into trouble outside the shores of this country U are immediately on hand to rescue them!
Nigeria and Nigerians do not hate themselves, it's the loud mouths using politics to eat that creates the noises and troubles. They capitalise on the mass illiteracy of the populace, brainwash them with sentiments of ethnicity and religion in order to continue to remain in power because they have no other business outside politics!
Now, nobody is tagging Onyema IPOB. Nobody is saying he is Biafra. We are all happy as he offers free service that FG is struggling with and can not still offer.
The Igbo is loved when she helps solve problems. She is hated when she seeks political office in Nigeria! Mr. Allen Onyema and Air Peace did it for stranded Nigerians in South Africa, Ukraine and now Sudan! Igbo man evacuated them free of charge. The more they are hated, the more the IGBO do good work for humanity! Same Air Peace and same Igbo man. From available statistics, the population of Nigerians in Sudan are more of the Northern Nigerian origin. We have more wealthy people in the North. In fact the richest African is from Northern Nigeria! Many rich men who have private jets come from Northern Nigeria but now they are quiet. Those who have private jets with abundance of money from the South West are quiet! But when it is elections season, they will remember that they are North or South West! Man's inhumanity to man conspicuously on display. Please where are the likes of Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Keyamo, Shehu Garba, the loquacious el-Rufai and his son including BAT who showed so much hatred in their tweets about Igbo in the Presidential Election? Where are they? They have all melted away like ice! People who have nothing to offer humanity but hatred! The Nigerian populace have also refused to learn. How do you place a man that helps you behind the one that brainwashes you just to steal your Commonwealth? Can we learn?

Igbo Amaka! We love and we care!_

It's so easy to say WE love and WE care, hope you have this milk of human kindness in you personally, like Allen Onyema. When last did you engage in a humanitarian act

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.