Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House (66969 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Hussein035: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

I have followed up transition and handover from the 70s till date, project proof.

The story no Balance the same foreign countries that denounced the scam elections will now send entourage?
Entourage indeed .

I am happy you will wail for good 8 years. I will advise you commit suicide instead of harboring pains for 8 years

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by bobo65(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
Shebi the other woman gave acceptance speech yet the mandate was retrieved

We are watching

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by PotatoSalad(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
MasterShifu010:
How many times dey go move to this house
Lmao
Dem go soon rush out again for night for another rest hospital emergency grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Web2020: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Chucks13:

I have so much belief in Tinubu no be small. He will deliver.

Hardworking and following dream works. Tinubu deserves it.

God bless Tinubu.
What else will make you have so much believe on a half-dead man if not because of just one thing - tribal sentiment.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by obrian888: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

He is coming because his ambition resonates with the larger Abiola story.

He is coming because God in heaven rewards hard work and strategic planning.

He is coming because it is Nigeria's O'clock.

He is coming because populism is a recipe for perennial poverty.

He is coming because his manifesto was the most meaningful and practicable.

He is coming because his track records are more sterling.

He is coming because of his ability to assemble near-perfect teams that inspire development.

He is coming because he had the majority of votes cast and scored 25% in not less than 25 states of Nigeria.

He is coming to set the republic free.

HE IS ALSO COMING BECAUSE NIGERIA IS A CORRUPT COUNTRY FULL OF CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS THAT DOES NOT WANT THIS COUNTRY TO GROW THAT IS WHY WE ALL HAAVE KEPT MUTE FOR A DRUG BARON TO SWORN INTO ASO ROCK.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by PotatoSalad(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hussein035:

I am happy you will wail for good 8 years. I will advise you commit suicide instead of harboring pains for 8 years
People said the same in 2015, look where we are today.
If he wails, you wail. We all wail.
So stop this childish behaviour of trying to spite anyone who doesn't support your Messiah.
Support him or don't support him, everybody go dey buy bread 1k.
I hope you can afford it.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Haul09011617135(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by am4truth(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
001Lagos:

The desperation is obvious and it seems like that of a man who's afraid of losing somewhat he's in firm control of

That is how it has always been.
Tinubu is no longer an ordinary citizen.
I wish him well

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Jones4190(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hotwest:
How many times is this Tinubu moving there?!

This old ancient man and his vice are just forcing themselves on us. The presidency no fit them at all
stop crying ifanyi

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by crixlight2(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
seanfer:

That has been the tradition with any new elected President to move to defense house 6 weeks before inauguration, The President elect and is VP will be receiving foreign entourages there, and from that house he will go for his inauguration on May 29th an move to Aso Rock Villa....

if Obi and Atiku read this your comment dem go dey cry together , Tinubu dey live their dream lives

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by simfrost90210: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

He is coming because of his ability to assemble near-perfect teams that inspire development.

He is coming because he had the majority of votes cast and scored 25% in not less than 25 states of Nigeria.

Y'all Be Surprised At The Turn Of Events!!!
And yo, bro, please stop attributing GOD to maliciousness..
GOD never motioned BAT to rig his way into being "a select.."
HE Is A Just GOD, not an unjust god..
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Web2020: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
PotatoSalad:

People said the same in 2015, look where we are today.
If he wails, you wail. We all wail.
So stop this childish behaviour of trying to spite anyone who doesn't support your Messiah.
Support him or don't support him, everybody go dey buy bread 1k.
I hope you can afford it.
Only in Nigeria does Arm Rubber celebrate the proceeds of its operation publicly. Tinubu Rob Nigerians in broad daylight. Very shameful. I wondered how you people sleep.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by BrotherAdenike: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
😎

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Ijaya123: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:
Why the so much rush and desperation, this is like someone trying to eat dispatch food while it is still in transit. This is desperation of the highest order, not even buhari was this desperate.

If this people are like this then Nigerians need to apologize to buhari

kettykin:

The desperation is out of the world, nothing like this has happened since mankind started documenting history

Following protocols is now desperation to you guys. Is this how you will wail for another 8 years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by vacanci: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

I have followed up transition and handover from the 70s till date, project proof.

The story no Balance the same foreign countries that denounced the scam elections will now send entourage?
Entourage indeed .

so from the 70s, you followed up transition and hand over and since you did not see the coup plotters move to defence house, you consider Tinubu's own strange right?

Yakubu Gowon to Murtala Mohammed

Murtala Mohammed to Gen Obasanjo

Gen Obasanjo to Shehu Shagari

Shehu Shagari to Gen Buhari

Gen Buhari to Gen Babangida

Gen Babangida to Chief Shonekan

Chief Shonekan to Gen Abacha

Gen Abacha to Gen Abdulsalam

Gen Abdulsalam to Obasanjo

and all the recent ones

Oh yes, i saw your message on nairaland in the 70s too.

Do you expect the president elect to be in his house till inauguration day? or do you expect a Coup Plotter to go to defence house and wait to launch attach?

meanwhile below was the link when Buhari went to defence house to wait for his innauguration and that was April 24, 2015.

https://dailypost.ng/2015/04/24/buhari-relocates-to-defence-house/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Funflipper: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
While Peter Obi still dey for dia dey masturbate.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Daviddoma(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by prof22(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by PotatoSalad(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Web2020:
Only in Nigeria does Arm Rubber celebrate the proceeds of its operation publicly. Tinubu Rob Nigerians in broad daylight. Very shameful. I wondered how you people sleep.
I believe you quoted the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Web2020: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ijaya123:

Following protocols is now desperation to you guys. Is this how you will wail for another 8 years?
I suppose you follow him to the defence house. Since you defend him so well. Why are you here with us
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

If you have given up about Nigeria, we are not here.

Try and be positive and stop surrounding yourself with negativity

The you should have no problems answering my questions.

You supported buhari for 8years. How has Nigeria fared under buhari?

Now you can't wait for Tinubu to become president. How will that make Nigeria better?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by prof22(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dont sleep wake up..collect your money 2× wake up
.rubber grin your hatred don dey make you do over heating ..your gasket so soon burn
Web2020:

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by FuckAnyFuckable: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I prayed and fasted for buhari not to win.
He won

2023 I prayed even harder, together with my family every night . Still Tinubu won

At this point, I have come to realize the hard truth that prayer dosen't work.

My doubt in God just grew bigger and I'm scared I might have to accept reality that Tinubu will be our president.
Very painful stuff!!

Odee!!! You can only pray for yourself and for others in positive faith. You don't pray against peoples' destinies or God's plans, it ends in futility.

God answers prayers

F*ck all haters of the successful y'all f*cked for life

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by BreconHills(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

Move to defence house to do what exactly, demonic desperation.

That's the tradition for all incoming Presidents in Nigeria.

It's not it's choice, that's how it is done.

He will be briefed daily on economic and security issues just like the current president and his transition team will interact with ministers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by kettykin: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hussein035:

Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Electorate: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

Do you know what it will feel like when a sitting President is asked to vacate Aso Rock because the election that made him President is fraudulent? That shock and humiliation alone can end his life.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
this frustrated obidog has given so fast !!!!! grin grin grin grin 8 years is a very long journey to wail and sad urself grin grin grin
Airforce1:
How many times will this make front page

We've read it before and I wish them well

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Bimpe29: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by lightwind(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

Lol remember all this was also said during Buhari time.

Nigerians smh. Una go still cry
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
this comment has no sense behind it. what a pity to u shocked shocked shocked
kettykin:
Why the so much rush and desperation, this is like someone trying to eat dispatch food while it is still in transit. This is desperation of the highest order, not even buhari was this desperate.

If this people are like this then Nigerians need to apologize to buhari

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by hohafrank(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
The date belongs to God Man proposes,God disposes.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Mitchy49(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
They will pack out soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge / Samuel Nwanosike: Former Ikwerre Chairman Wearing Bulletproof Vest (Photo) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.