Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,303 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:01 PM

Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House (67107 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by BreconHills(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
wonder233:
Some people? My dear, the misery is for ALL. These past 8yrs, you were affected by the suffering and hardship. These next 8yrs, you will also be part of it. Shebi tribe and religion are your priorities? No problem, we suffer together.

I wonder how people generalise their ersonal suffering to include all Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
even ur papa can't do nada shocked shocked shocked shocked
didroon43:
Why are they moving over there?

They should start preparing to go back home.

Nonsense people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by seanfer(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
crixlight2:

if Obi and Atiku read this your comment dem go dey cry together , Tinubu dey live their dream lives

We need to be telling them the truth.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Tareq1105: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
PhilipsN:
For preparation towards the D day

Please Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Company for 2k Only

Pay on Delivery
Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/uoKmnw2mZdcythtPA

Tinubu and Shettima have gone for seclusion i.e Kabiyesis have entered Ipebi for the necessary rites in readiness for their coronation on 29th May.

May their reign bring prosperity to Nigeria amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
what guarantee u urself will not die even b4 his inauguration , u people no go ever get sense walahi shocked shocked shocked shocked
UselessBuharist:
Make una just dey play, another dying president elect waiting to squander our scarce resources on medical tourism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
ur miserable cry never even start
Gbogbowa:
The most corrupt govt in the world is about to be given birth to but God will stop it

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by casualobserver: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Spicycat:
I wander how some people will relive a life of misery for another 8 years because they refuse to learn national politicking. 🤔

meanwhile some have moved to onitsha where they were sighted jogging in preparation of their inauguration as president of IPOB

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
has Peter obi make ya papa life better in ontisha / Y u run comot Lagos for good life and prospect ? shocked shocked
lexy2014:

You supported buhari for 8years. How has Nigeria fared under buhari?

Now you can't wait for Tinubu to become president. How will that make Nigeria better?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
001Lagos:

The desperation is obvious and it seems like that of a man who's afraid of losing somewhat he's in firm control of
well said
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Spicycat(f): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
xevove2061:

You are a man. Remove the F in your name. The former 8years of miserywas it only one region it touched? Mumu at 40

How do you guy survive with this much hate and bitterness in your heart undecided

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by mhmsadyq(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
When will Obi move to defence house?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by olabright31: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

The desperation is out of the world, nothing like this has happened since mankind started documenting history

What is Defence House? What is the current purpose of Defence House? Seek information and education before you comment rather showcasing ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Wande22(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Desperation or protocol

Why are some of you guys half baked?

Check their ages
Early/late Twenties

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
komzy589:

I voted for Atiku, but I honestly think Asiwaju will make a better President than Peter Obi. I never believed in him. He always uses that ‘Us against the world’ mentality. But I’m not someone that can easily be deceived by emotions.

How does all.this answer the questions I asked?

Now you can't wait for Tinubu to become president. How will that make Nigeria better?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by FatecJumbo: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
What does this mean for us?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Gandrova: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

He
He is coming because his ambition resonates with the larger Abiola story.

He is coming because God in heaven rewards hard work and strategic planning.

He is coming because it is Nigeria's O'clock.

He is coming because populism is a recipe for perennial poverty.

He is coming because his manifesto was the most meaningful and practicable.

He is coming because his track records are more sterling.

He is coming because of his ability to assemble near-perfect teams that inspire development.

He is coming because he had the majority of votes cast and scored 25% in not less than 25 states of Nigeria.

He is coming to set the republic free.
He is coming because, he is the best amongst the rest.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
has Peter obi make ya papa life better in ontisha / Y u run comot Lagos for good life and prospect ? shocked shocked

How does that answer these questions?

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
i wonder Y u fuuuls called obdient/yeasterners always talk senselessly like werey, 1) which country has u heard "ALL" citizen suffer b4 or ALL citizen enjoy not even in USA or England or China. the stupidity of using ALL as u speak for everyone does not leave u people. and has ur useless fraud and scam trader Peter Obi u wan to die for make ALL the people in his Onitsha or igbo land enjoying that u take him as the messiah to ALL Nigeria not to suffer. eleribu ni eeeee, olofo oloshi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
wonder233:
Some people? My dear, the misery is for ALL. These past 8yrs, you were affected by the suffering and hardship. These next 8yrs, you will also be part of it. Shebi tribe and religion are your priorities? No problem, we suffer together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Gandrova: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

The desperation is out of the world, nothing like this has happened since mankind started documenting history
That's the protocol from on set, if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Enemyofpeace: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Obi how far nau?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Gandrova: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Desperation or protocol

Why are some of you guys half baked?
Louder pls.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Allisgud: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Between nda and defence house which is more secure
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Ingocof(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:
Why the so much rush and desperation, this is like someone trying to eat dispatch food while it is still in transit. This is desperation of the highest order, not even buhari was this desperate.

If this people are like this then Nigerians need to apologize to buhari

Sorry.
Rest please, the stress is telling you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by plaindealer: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
Asiwaju and Shettima move inside defense house, a step away from Aso Rock while defeated, detained, interrogated and deported Obi Pandora moved to Onitsha to walk up and down deserted sit at home streets..

Life no balance at all... grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Gandrova: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

I have followed up transition and handover from the 70s till date, project proof.

The story no Balance the same foreign countries that denounced the scam elections will now send entourage?
Entourage indeed .
You can assemble your family and friends to Eagle square to stop the inuguratuon if you can cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by onuman: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Buhari designed this long ago.

1) Appointment of APC/Muslim favourite judges to the judiciary.

2) Sideline Yemi Osinbajo for old Tinubu.

3)Retain Mahmood Yakubu in INEC, Yakubu who should have been dropped after the 2019 Inec Server scandal.

4) Buhari will inaugurate Tinubu with Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer.

5) Thereafter, use the courts to frustrate every challenge to APC'S win at the presidential election.
6) Tinubu will sit like a mannequin in Aso Rock, while Buhari cabal led by Shettima run the country.
Buhari vowed in 2001 before a large crowd of Muslims in Kaduna, that he will not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria. Taliban started by occupying important political positions in Afghanistan.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by kettykin: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Gandrova:
You can assemble your family and friends to Eagle square to stop the inuguratuon if you can cheesy

You uselessly retarded to have suggested this
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by kettykin: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
olabright31:

What is Defence House? What is the current purpose of Defence House? Seek information and education before you comment rather showcasing ignorance
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Ingocof(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I prayed and fasted for buhari not to win.
He won

2023 I prayed even harder, together with my family every night . Still Tinubu won

At this point, I have come to realize the hard truth that prayer dosen't work.

My doubt in God just grew bigger and I'm scared I might have to accept reality that Tinubu will be our president.
Very painful stuff!!

PRAYER works and will continue to work but unfortunately WRONG PRAYER doesn't work.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ObidenceNeckpre: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
oponu. Anambra is a sub set of Nigeria and charity shud begin at home , if una useless leaders in yeast do well like that of SW and North , u fuuls will not rushing to come and die in Lagos .

think Deep and stop blaming Buhari for una misfortunes and calamities , No fed govt/president in the world will single handedly develop the whole country /citizens not even in America or England.
lexy2014:

How does that answer these questions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
oponu. Anambra is a sub set of Nigeria and charity shud begin at home , if una useless leaders in yeast do well like that of SW and North , u fuuls will not rushing to come and die in Lagos .

think Deep and stop blaming Buhari for una misfortunes and calamities , No fed govt/president in the world will single handedly develop the whole country /citizens not even in America or England.

spilling your emotions wont answer the questions.

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by okuta007: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Spicycat:
I wander how some people will relive a life of misery for another 8 years because they refuse to learn national politicking. 🤔

May the robber who successfully robbed you in broad daylight be exalted and glorified while you who is the victim be ridiculed and called a wailing wailer for just asking for your stolen property to be returned to you

This is my blessing pronounced upon your life
AMEN 🙏🏽

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) / Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.