Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,393 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House (66912 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by CoolAmbience(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:
Why the so much rush and desperation, this is like someone trying to eat dispatch food while it is still in transit. This is desperation of the highest order, not even buhari was this desperate.

If this people are like this then Nigerians need to apologize to buhari

It was reported that Buhari moved into the Defence House on April 24, 2015. Today, which is the 26th of April 2023, two days later that Buhari did during his time, Tinubu is seen as being in a rush....
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Kingstanding: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=Spicycat post=122762301]I wander how some people will relive a life of misery for another 8 years because they refuse to learn national politicking. 🤔 [/quote. Peter Obi and his nutcase followers are in pain now. As he dey pain them it dey sweet us jooooor. Peter Obi will never be the president of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
Baba go run comot there.He is scare of that house.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Gandrova: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

You uselessly retarded to have suggested this
lolz! E pain am die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by georgeakins: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
001Lagos:

National politics that has not better some people's life after many years of holding unto power

Abegi

Why are ibos so desperate to clinch the presidency through the back door?
You shed so much blood in 1966 just because of this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Batunde1970: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:
Why the so much rush and desperation, this is like someone trying to eat dispatch food while it is still in transit. This is desperation of the highest order, not even buhari was this desperate.

If this people are like this then Nigerians need to apologize to buhari

It's a normal procedure in Nigeria for incoming president to move to Aguda house at least a month to his swearing in.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Boss2985: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
In preparation for the D-Day.

We can't wait

The uncultured kids would start running Helter and skelter with this latest development

You're too old for certain talks.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

He is coming because his ambition resonates with the larger Abiola story.

He is coming because God in heaven rewards hard work and strategic planning.

He is coming because it is Nigeria's O'clock.

He is coming because populism is a recipe for perennial poverty.

He is coming because his manifesto was the most meaningful and practicable.

He is coming because his track records are more sterling.

He is coming because of his ability to assemble near-perfect teams that inspire development.

He is coming because he had the majority of votes cast and scored 25% in not less than 25 states of Nigeria.

He is coming to set the republic free.
Have you been promised a slot?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by iyatrustee(f): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
seanfer:

Majority of them are just in their early 20s and they can't read about the process... Most listen to lies from their elders....

My 20yr old followed the election and I can tell you first hand that I can't count how many times I've had to tell her this.

I remember how she was carried away with the Ellup 75 social media frenzy and was willing to stake a 100pounds bet based on that. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by blowjohn(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Why so much hatred for this man tinubu?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by smsinnigeria(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

He is coming because of his ability to assemble near-perfect teams that inspire development.

He is coming because he had the majority of votes cast and scored 25% in not less than 25 states of Nigeria.

Your bala blue bulaba is coming to recruit 5omillion youths into Nigeria army maybe recruit one hundred million into Nigerian police and feed them with Agbado and casava. Just prepare yourself for malnutrition outbreak because Amala , Agbado and casava can only give you carbohydrate.
Brainless old druglord who has been over taken by events .
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by seanfer(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
iyatrustee:

My 20yr old followed the election and I can tell you first hand that I can't count how many times I've had to tell her this.

I remember how she was carried away with the Ellup 75 social media frenzy and was willing to stake a 100pounds bet based on that. cheesy cheesy

We will continue correcting and teaching them.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by UselessBuharist: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
what guarantee u urself will not die even b4 his inauguration , u people no go ever get sense walahi shocked shocked shocked shocked

I go wish you RIP, bet me
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by zelnababa(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I prayed and fasted for buhari not to win.
He won

2023 I prayed even harder, together with my family every night . Still Tinubu won

At this point, I have come to realize the hard truth that prayer dosen't work.

My doubt in God just grew bigger and I'm scared I might have to accept reality that Tinubu will be our president.
Very painful stuff!!

lolz your prayer cannot be answer now, cus is evil and you can not control somebody destiny has been written.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Benwallt(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

The desperation is out of the world, nothing like this has happened since mankind started documenting history

Change is constant in sane clime

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by georgeakins: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
He won

2023 I prayed even harder, together with my family every night . Still Tinubu won

My doubt in God just grew bigger and I'm scared I might have to accept reality that Tinubu will be our president.
Very painful stuff!!

Not that prayers don't work.

The issue is Africans pray over things that cannot be changed by all the prayers in this World.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Investorozay: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
001Lagos:

National politics that has not better some people's life after many years of holding unto power

Abegi

I wonder how Katsina looks after years of have president cheesy cheesy
They make it look like the south and south and SE will regret supporting obi. As if poverty won't continue flogging them up north
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by easytig(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tinubu is miles better than that illiterate nomad buhari wey no go school.if buhari was educated ,he won't close border and bring forth useless cashless policy that backfired on the populace.tinubus 8 years as governor of Lagos was quite remarkable,fashola consolidated on his success during his tenure,ambode tried,but you see that idiot sanwolu that is doing construction all over Lagos State with no time frame for completion.sanwolu made a lot of Yoruba people turn their back on tinubu with his puppet nonsense.you will see the difference between a graduate leader and an illiterate soldier.
SultanOfAbia:
He won

Very painful stuff!!

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

ASIWAJU IS COMING !

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by one4GOD(f): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Desperation or protocol

Why are some of you guys half baked?
why didnt we see all.tjese when buhari was.moving in? His fears are quite obvious
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ba7man(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
If Peter Obi near that Defense House now without invitation to claim his stolen Manhood, na DSS and soldiers go flog am run comot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Hessem: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Globad:

Many of them will cry and sulk on seeing this news

But those of them will still make more money more than u and still live a better life. So why will they cry.

Since democracy cript into Nigeria,they never ruled but far better than those that have ruled. So nothing will change. They will still buy your ancestry lands and make u tenants in your land. So who is better now
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Pacyrus(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
He won

Very painful stuff!!😢

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Globad(f): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hessem:

But those of them will still make more money more than u and still live a better life. So why will they cry.

Since democracy cript into Nigeria,they never ruled but far better than those that have ruled. So nothing will change. They will still buy your ancestry lands and make u tenants in your land. So who is better now

What are we saying and what are you saying,?

You got personal, right?

You're a fool to boot!

Do you know me in real life and what has making money got to do with this?

Mumu, if money is your god, good for you.

Move away!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by boldtruthalways: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
He won

Very painful stuff!!

If you truly know who God is, you can't say this. God is an all knowing God. You don't know more than Him. In every situation, you must trust and believe in Him because you don't know future. He's the Almighty but you are mortal. Never doubt God and never say God doesn't answer prayers, He does. It may mot be at your preferred time. Allow God to be God and be the human you are. In every situation, give thanks to Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by blacknp(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hessem:

Keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by blacknp(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
He won

Very painful stuff!!

Hope this nonsense is a joke?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by harmonyglobal: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Atarakpa: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Driving against traffic light. Unnah Weldon
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by ipobarecriminals: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
angry angry angry Peter will move/jog up/down abiv undecided angry?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Chetas81(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Globad:

Many of them will cry and sulk on seeing this news
this is your New beginning abbbi hhhhmmm
Re: Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House by Adeagbo77: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
He won

Very painful stuff!!

You need not to have any doubt In God. You only need to realize that as you and probably others are praying and fasting for BAT not to win, so also some other people are doing same for him to win. In that regards, "prayer pass prayer". Try more some other time, maybe your prayers might be answered.

harmonyglobal post=122765441:
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React / Benue: 73 Men Arrested On Their Way To Imo State (Pictures) / Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.