Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others (1393 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) / Parents Who Always Fight Are Abusing Their Children Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by Stephen2324(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2023
Life humbled many parents who thought their children were better than other people's children when growing up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by Wodu89: 4:10pm On May 13, 2023
Hahahaha
Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by God1000(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2023
True talk

1 Like

Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by Ever8090: 5:02pm On May 13, 2023
One of my distance uncle in the picture....that man thought his children were better than every other child in the neighborhood, he would not allow them have friends, no child dates to come looking for any of his child, today his only two sons are into drugs and hard criminals, the daughters are the ones doing better,... people including myself wonder what went wrong...

1 Like

Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by PapaNnamdi: 6:07pm On May 13, 2023
Yahoo humbled many parents not life

5 Likes

Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 13, 2023
Lol, so true. One of my uncle's wife named me Harmattan cause I no dey bath that year grin grin they so much looked down on me that when I came back to tell them I was getting married, they laughed at me grin grin grin
Life truly humbles us all, today, my wife drives my last car while I got a new one cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by Astra101: 7:15pm On May 13, 2023
"Time and chance happens to them all"!

4 Likes

Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by CrownOfClay724: 8:24pm On May 13, 2023
It beats me how children of disciplinarians turn inexplicable in a twinkle of an eye.

The man we revered so much as a kid... His children joined cult in their first years in the university and turned street nuisance.

The life no balance.

1 Like

Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by Omakraid(f): 8:40pm On May 13, 2023
Hmmmmnnn
Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by Lance008(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2023
henro4niger:
Lol, so true. One of my uncle's wife named me Harman cause I no dey bath that year grin grin they so much looked down on me that when I came back to tell them I was getting married, they laughed at me grin grin grin
Life truly humbles us all, today, my wife drives my last car while I got a new one cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol 😂
Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by gameova(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2023
henro4niger:
Lol, so true. One of my uncle's wife named me Harmattan cause I no dey bath that year grin grin they so much looked down on me that when I came back to tell them I was getting married, they laughed at me grin grin grin
Bro please can you help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please. Hunger wan finish me cry
Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by mariahAngel(f): 8:23pm On May 14, 2023
henro4niger:

Shey you been get lapalapa join? gringrin

Stephen2324:
Life humbled many parents who thought their children were better than other people's children when growing up.

🎤 Op, tell us wetin been dey your mind wey make you create this thread.
Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2023
mariahAngel:

Shey you been get lapalapa join? gringrin[/i his head was well tinted with lapalapa

🎤 [i]Op, tell us wetin been dey your mind wey make you create this thread.
Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2023
Stephen2324:

the problem with many parents is they provide their kids with material things that their own parent didnt provide for them and in that they forget to teach or pass on information that their parents failed to pass

Therefore their kids will likely to
do the same mistakes like their parents and important teachings were never passed on

So teach your kids important things that your parents failed teach you

3 Likes

Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by Evestar200(f): 12:14am On May 19, 2023
grin grin grin

Makes me remember one of my Neighbour who used to lock his kids inside the house so that they will not mingle with others but at the end some of them turn thieves and boys' intimacy gadgets.
Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by Nice2023(m): 5:09am On May 19, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

the problem with many parents is they provide their kids with material things that their own parent didnt provide for them and in that they forget to teach or pass on information that their parents failed to pass

Therefore their kids will likely to
do the same mistakes like their parents and important teachings were never passed on

So teach your kids important things that your parents failed teach you

Material things does not make children to spoil but lack of it.
Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:14am On May 19, 2023
Nice2023:

Material things does not make children to spoil but lack of it.

you missed my point

my point is sometimes we spent time and effort on material things while we forget to teach things, especially things you found out later in life that if own parents had taught you or advised you, you would be far way better or mastered something ealier etc

1 Like

Re: Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others by onumadu: 5:26am On May 19, 2023
So true, but it still doesn't stop certain people bragging about their kids.
However, truly enlightened people never make such mistake.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I notice that most billionaires don't think along those lines.
And that is why they are billionaires!
Most billionaires are serious and competitive people who don't have time for such things.
They are busy planning how to out-compete everyone, including their own kids!
And they NEVER leave majority of their money to their kids either. cool

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Husband / Am I Turning Gay Or It's Just 'sisterly' Instincts? / I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.