Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct (27363 Views)

Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others / 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by erai30(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2023
Bicycle to soldiers for fighting wars and protecting the country, then life time pension for polithiefcians and their families. Who curse this country kwa?
Well it serves them right because Fela called the zombie, go and kill, yes sir. Obey before complaining. grin

1 Like

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Becomrichn: 9:25am On May 17, 2023
lipsrsealed

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by safarilove(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2023
Nice one
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Neddyogu(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2023
Maybe cycling will help soldiers keep fit?
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:27am On May 17, 2023
Bossly:

Not even okada?
Bicycle?

Zoo army 🤣
YOU DEY BACKWARDS,NA BICYCLE dey RAIGN IN CHINA AND INDIA.
BESIDES ARMY comply because THE COUNTRY IS PURSUING OKADA away as transport means. angry
OKADA REMAINS BANNED IN ABUJA,LAGOS,DELTA ,ETC
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by tiswell(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Good
Some employers are terrible. I have worked as a teacher in this school for over 5years now. I have never absented myself from sch for one day for any reason. I discomfort myself so as to pls my employers. I'm very important to their business. Students like me, parents like me. I have won several awards yet my employers can't see my relevance. I fell sick last month and they never bothered to pay me even half of my salary to at least treat myself. It's unfair
resign.

Na you applied for the work by yasef,nobody forced you
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Bankowner: 9:29am On May 17, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Wetin them wan use bicycle do ? Nigeria my country..
Soldiers live in barracks oga!

The bicycles will improve mobility within the barracks and also reduce carbon emission in the environment. It's a good tool for exercise as well.

Always think of the benefits first before you condemn.

Cc: Bossly

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Badguy77(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bicycle cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Afonjacrusder(f): 9:30am On May 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
that's how bastards refers to fathers,they begets no regards for them.God usually doesn't allow them to know the joy of being a father too,destitute.

Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique, nairaland mods.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Badguy77(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2023
Bankowner:

The bicycles will improve mobility within the barracks and also reduce carbon emission in the environment. It's a good tool for exercise as well.

The GOC dey use bicycle? That's the question first
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Plasmolysis78(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2023
tiswell:
resign.

Na you applied for the work by yasef,nobody forced you

Give me another one
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Bankowner: 9:33am On May 17, 2023
Are they GOCs?

They are rank and file who move about more in the barracks oga.

When they get to the level of GOC, then they'll enjoy the benefits.

Badguy77:

The GOC dey use bicycle? That's the question first
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by 9jafirstson23(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2023
Illuminatiship:
and how are you sure the cash gift isn't even 5k
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by mu2sa2: 9:34am On May 17, 2023
Bankowner:

Cc: Bossly
Don't mind these indomie kids with their puerile posts. For a soldier who walks to office from his residence in the barracks the branded, high-quality bicycle will serve him well. The bicycles will even be a status symbol for the proud beneficiaries, not to mention zero maintenance cost and even their children can use them to cruise around. The bicycle award, instead of air-polluting motorbike, I believe is a conscious decision to encourage the use of environmentally clean mode of transportation within the barracks. Kudos to the Nigerian Army for adding a cash gift - in some climes they would award medals and no material benefits attached.
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and shame her detractors.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Slurity(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2023
Bossly:

Not even okada?
Bicycle?

Zoo army 🤣
One of that bicycle can buy 3 okada. check the price online.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Billionaire2: 9:36am On May 17, 2023
The procurement officer don cashout…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by HumbleServant(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2023
Bicycle is better than bike. This is to keep them physically fit
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Badguy77(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2023
Bankowner:
Are they GOCs?

They are rank and file who move about more in the barracks oga.

When they get to the level of GOC, then they'll enjoy the benefits.

Since they can't enjoy what the GOC is enjoying cos they are rank and files... If there is any attack make the GOC defend... Nigerian soldiers are treated poorly oga that's my take... Am done
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Guyman01: 9:41am On May 17, 2023
Bossly:

Not even okada?
Bicycle?

Zoo army 🤣
They will be fit to do their jobs riding bicycles than Okada
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Iluvmycontr3: 9:42am On May 17, 2023
Illuminatiship:

Bicycle is just too good.

#Even then white people that make cars do use bicycle everyday. Almost everybody has a bicycle in advanced nations 💪💪💪
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Truthshscrazy: 9:43am On May 17, 2023
Bicycle mtchew. Even 100level undergraduate can afford bucycles for himself/herself. Nothing spectacular. Gift them bikes or kekes or promotion.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Bankowner: 9:45am On May 17, 2023
Even soldiers in the US Army ride bicycles in the barracks. Broaden your horizon.
Badguy77:

Since they can't enjoy what the GOC is enjoying cos they are rank and files... If there is any attack make the GOC defend... Nigerian soldiers are treated poorly oga that's my take... Am done

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Dexy4yah(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2023
Just funny to me
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by santicruz: 9:46am On May 17, 2023
well deserved.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Nobody: 9:48am On May 17, 2023
They would keep fit ...but make the cash make sense o
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Felix6: 9:51am On May 17, 2023
Unfortunately the contractor that supplied the toys made millions more of the hard working soldiers. This is a pointer to the letter written by some aggrieved soldiers last week. The Army "OGAS" knew the soldiers have valid points. They are now trying hard to gag them with bicycle. And also to give false impression to the public that Army takes care of their personal. Unfortunately this is a self indictment on the Army. It's an insult to the soldiers. But one day! One day!! One day!!!.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Lanretoye(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique, nairaland mods.
you fool should also inform the mods that your client started insulting someone's father,I guess you have one don't you?.when your father is being called out,you dance to it right?.dunce
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Xgbabubaii: 9:53am On May 17, 2023
Earn $30-$100 daily bombing Instagram using your phone
Proofs attached!!

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Afonjacrusder(f): 9:56am On May 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
you fool should also inform the mods that your client started insulting someone's father,I guess you have one don't you?.when your father is being called out,you dance to it right?.dunce

Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique, Nlfpm, nairaland mods

Lanretoye has turned Nairaland to a war front.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is A Fallacy That No Knowledge Is a Wasted one / Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians / 76-Year-Old Borno Civil Sevant Who Still Collects N675 As Pension (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.