Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,231 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct (27428 Views)

Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others / 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Plasmolysis78(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2023
mukthar2000:
quite that job Op, they don't care about u

How will I cope if I leave without getting a readily available job?
I have a lot of bills to pay. I am the first of four, no parents. I'm currently sick and bedfasted and can't even buy drugs of four thousands naira
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Berankis: 10:31am On May 17, 2023
Damage control. Was it not the same Army officers that wrote a letter to the FG to investigate past and current service Chiefs?
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Plasmolysis78(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2023
dopedan:

Sorry man it happens, did u vote for tinubu?

I did not. I didn't vote Tinubu. I want a better Nigeria through Mr OBI and I pray our mandate is taken back. At the moment I am sick and bedfasted and can't afford drugs of almost four thousands, nobody cares at all.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Plasmolysis78(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2023
delpee:

You probably need to move.
God will reward you and yours in wonderful ways. 🙏🏼

How do I leave without a readily available job. I don't have only to meet my needs.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Georgejeez: 10:36am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Good
Some employers are terrible. I have worked as a teacher in this school for over 5years now. I have never absented myself from sch for one day for any reason. I discomfort myself so as to pls my employers. I'm very important to their business. Students like me, parents like me. I have won several awards yet my employers can't see my relevance. I fell sick last month and they never bothered to pay me even half of my salary to at least treat myself. It's unfair
Salary is a bribe given to an Employee to forget his dreams

1 Like

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Plasmolysis78(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2023
Georgejeez:

Salary is a bribe given to an Employee to forget his dreams

Motivational speakers, pls get off me
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by mukthar2000(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

How will I cope if I leave without getting a readily available job?
I have a lot of bills to pay. I am the first of four, no parents. I'm currently sick and bedfasted and can't even buy drugs of four thousands naira
But the people u are working for are not Caring with ur situation, I would advice u to quite the job and stop having mentality of how will u cope without having another, just believe, the mentality make u to stay long in that school and let the management see u as if u don't have any other options. Make a Move pls.

1 Like

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by clockwisereport: 10:45am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Good
Some employers are terrible. I have worked as a teacher in this school for over 5years now. I have never absented myself from sch for one day for any reason. I discomfort myself so as to pls my employers. I'm very important to their business. Students like me, parents like me. I have won several awards yet my employers can't see my relevance. I fell sick last month and they never bothered to pay me even half of my salary to at least treat myself. It's unfair

Odeh Henry Onah, stop begging. You have been begging since 2021 with nothing to show for it
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by mukthar2000(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2023
mukthar2000:
But the people u are working for are not Caring with ur situation, I would advice u to quite the job and stop having mentality of how will u cope without having another, just believe, the mentality make u to stay long in that school and let the management see u as if u don't have any other options. Make a Move pls.
mail me ur number let talk
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by clockwisereport: 10:46am On May 17, 2023
delpee:

You probably need to move.
God will reward you and yours in wonderful ways. 🙏🏼

Don't mind that guy. He has been begging since 2021 with similar stories. His name is Odeh Henry Onah. He is a fraudster
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Plasmolysis78(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2023
mukthar2000:

I appreciate your input sir. God bless you so much. This is the only family I have here. The nairaland. I type this from a sick bed without a helper except God
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by clockwisereport: 10:47am On May 17, 2023
dopedan:

Sorry man it happens, did u vote for tinubu?

Please, don't mind that guy. He is a fraudster. His name is Odeh Henry Onah. He has been begging with similar stories since 2021
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Greenfaces: 10:47am On May 17, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Wetin them wan use bicycle do ? Nigeria my country..
go to gwoza or bama and then ask this question again
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by otuword: 10:50am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Good
am in this situation right now to tell my boss that am quiting is the most difficult part of it

1 Like

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Tremple8v: 11:02am On May 17, 2023
The bicycle na for wetin ??
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Slymking: 11:05am On May 17, 2023
This country is gone!
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Mccullum: 11:38am On May 17, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Yes

Wow wow wow

His excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu will give them coke for agility too

Frustrated person that's fighting shadow and mocking itself.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by DJInfluence: 11:44am On May 17, 2023
What's the point of this? Where the tarred roads or demarcated lanes for bicycle?
Instead of given them the amount as bonus or something.
Don't be surprised when they sell the bicycles for cash or even foodstuffs.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Chibykeray(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2023
The very fact that they even take photos of the said gifts is beyond mind blowing. Jeez.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by charlypoker(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by samfrancis1(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by jude33084(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2023
Bankowner:

Soldiers live in barracks oga!

The bicycles will improve mobility within the barracks and also reduce carbon emission in the environment. It's a good tool for exercise as well.

Always think of the benefits first before you condemn.

Cc: Bossly

Clap for yourself cheesy
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Carthaporo: 1:28pm On May 17, 2023
eee yeh wonder shall never end oo
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Joseg2580(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2023
What a pity
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Xpress24(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2023
Bullet proof and armored bicycle
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Tundex911: 3:15pm On May 17, 2023
Clown 🤡 people

Bubu administration
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by MatthiasChin: 3:22pm On May 17, 2023
Yet some people will be jealous of the bycicle amongst them.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by superCleanworks(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2023
Bossly:

Not even okada?
Bicycle?

Zoo army 🤣

when you hear how much they have stolen from each of those childrens bikes. your ear will vibrate.
each one can reach up to $10,000 dollars on the procurement documents
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Karnice600: 4:38pm On May 17, 2023
Racoon:
GENERAL ABDULSALAMI IBRAHIM BAGUDU, GOC 3 DIVISION, REWARDS SOLDIERS FOR HARD WORK

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid06KnCpjqLq4AvbbdDwfvX21sZzcSQsbwHsCEsJqxWcvNVXVpQxsv1sjdHXJqdiDHQl&id=100067341542365&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RWdW8hgdUxLJ724AtMQfQaTasN57xLsMZdWA9zK2EgLLp328ZVv5rzbH9RK9i5fAl&id=206270189411151&mibextid=Nif5oz

If you’re a Tinubu fan don’t criticize them o if you no wan carry calamity on top your head. That bicycle translates to cassava and corn on your dining tables. That’s one similarity between Buhari and his “recommender”, Tinubu. They’re good at getting what they want by any means and messing everything else up. You think they’re go getters because of the peanuts they dish out to you. When the peanuts stop coming then you’ll know they’re destroyers.
Them be like a nursing hen wey enter your water leaf farm. While they use their feet to sieve and search for food, they uproot and destroy your crops as well. They do anything to get their food and leave the farm in a mess. Only they and their chicks(caucus) benefit from this.
That’s how Tinubu, if sworn in, will run Nigeria to ruins.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by engrchykae(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2023
One Nigeria
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Ayatullah(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2023
Bossly:

Not even okada?
Bicycle?

Zoo army 🤣

It's a strategic and well thought out reward.

The Nigerian Army is smarter than you. It's not that they cannot reward with even cars, but they want their men to be physically and mentally fit, hence the bicycle as a choice of reward.

Learn to salute and appreciate those who are smarter than you, and stop being a greedy soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency / 76-Year-Old Borno Civil Sevant Who Still Collects N675 As Pension (Photo) / Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.