Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct (27375 Views)

Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others / 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Bossly: 10:04pm On May 17, 2023
Zoo army are really smart indeedšŸ¤£

Ayatullah:

It's a strategic and well thought out reward.

The Nigerian Army is smarter than you. It's not that they cannot reward with even cars, but they want their men to be physically and mentally fit, hence the bicycle as a choice of reward.

Learn to salute and appreciate those who are smarter than you, and stop being a greedy soul.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Rick9(m): 12:38am On May 18, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Good
Some employers are terrible. I have worked as a teacher in this school for over 5years now. I have never absented myself from sch for one day for any reason. I discomfort myself so as to pls my employers. I'm very important to their business. Students like me, parents like me. I have won several awards yet my employers can't see my relevance. I fell sick last month and they never bothered to pay me even half of my salary to at least treat myself. It's unfair
Too bad honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience] / It Is A Fallacy That No Knowledge Is a Wasted one / Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.