Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,957 members, 7,919,085 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! (1275 Views)

Please How Much From Lagos To Ghana By Bus,very Urgent Please! / Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana / Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by obawaya(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2023
Good day everyone, am currently in cotonou
i want to travel to ghana
how do i get to ghana from cotonou
what are the things i will need to travel to ghana and the cost of transportation
i planned staying a week with budget of 70-100k
Do anyone know the exchange rate of naira to cedis and how do i book Airbnb my naira card is not working
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by PoliteActivist: 10:54am On May 19, 2023
Why, what's wrong with Cotonou?
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by obawaya(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Why, what's wrong with Cotonou?
nothing, we have three weeks break in school
i want to go to ghana and spend a week
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by PoliteActivist: 11:11am On May 19, 2023
obawaya:

nothing, we have three weeks break in school
i want to go to ghana and spend a week

Oh, ok.
Why Cotonou for schooling? Of all places
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by obawaya(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Oh, ok.
why questioning me ?
am asking on how to get to ghana from cotonou
if you don't know then skip and pass

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by Sirlucky1(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2023
Ghana is very expensive now. Why not try Togo since it borders Benin Republic, there are few tourist places there. To answer your question, 18,000 is more than enough to take you to Accra
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by obawaya(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2023
Sirlucky1:
Ghana is very expensive now. Why not try Togo since it borders Benin Republic, there are few tourist places there. To answer your question, 18,000 is more than enough to take you to Accra
Actually i want to get their sim card for some purpose and their mobile money (momo)
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by Sirlucky1(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2023
If that is the main reason you're going there, though it's hard doing that now, cause of the new identity card that is required to buy and registered a sum, you still need that to own a momo account. Thought their are some guys that will do it for you without requiring identify. But it will cost you money, when you get to Ghana, approach any Nigeria business there, business man or yahoo boys, they will put you through. But do not hand over the Money to them, ask for them to take you to the person that will do it for him, you will still have to pay the person for his services
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by spotifyfollower(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2023
Hello,

Gift Delivery Australia is the best online gifting platform.

Visit: -
https://www.giftsdeliveryaustralia.com.au/

Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by nokspos: 12:00pm On May 19, 2023
he concern you? !!!

PoliteActivist:

Oh, ok.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by PoliteActivist: 12:44pm On May 19, 2023
obawaya:

why questioning me ?
am asking on how to get to ghana from cotonou
if you don't know then skip and pass

Well, I have to ascertain certain facts before giving my advice. My advice is very valuable and I don't just give it anyhow
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by PoliteActivist: 12:45pm On May 19, 2023
Sirlucky1:

That's what I was just about to advice him b4 he started attacking me needlessly
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by PoliteActivist: 12:49pm On May 19, 2023
spotifyfollower:
Hello,

Australia? How did Australia get into this? I thought we were discussing Ghana, Togo

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by PoliteActivist: 12:51pm On May 19, 2023
Sirlucky1:
If that is the main reason you're going there, though it's hard doing that now, cause of the new identity card that is required to buy and registered a sum, you still need that to own a momo account. Thought their are some guys that will do it for you without requiring identify. But it will cost you money, when you get to Ghana, approach any Nigeria business there, business man or yahoo boys, they will put you through. But do not hand over the Money to them, ask for them to take you to the person that will do it for him, you will still have to pay the person for his services

Nigerians or yahoo boys grin same thing!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by Innobee99(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

That's what I was just about to advice him b4 he started attacking me needlessly
Anyone including me will be pissed off with those questions

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by PoliteActivist: 12:59pm On May 19, 2023
Innobee99:
Anyone including me will be pissed off with those questions

Why? How?
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by obawaya(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2023
Sirlucky1:
Okay thanks for the assistance
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by obawaya(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2023
spotifyfollower:
Hello,

Scammer ❌❌❌

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by b4ball: 4:34pm On May 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Nigerians or yahoo boys grin same thing!
Just to correct this assumption; 90% of phones and accessories businesses are owned by Nigerians(mostly ibos) in Ghana, 60% of private mega stores are also owned by Nigerians(mostly ibos and yorubas), 45% of the auto spare parts sector owned by Nigerians, in the local markets, yorubas and ibos make up at least 15% of groceries.

There is a Nigerian community of legit business men in every region in Ghana, so how did you come about your assumptions?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by obawaya(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, I have to ascertain certain facts before giving my advice. My advice is very valuable and I don't just give it anyhow
You shouldn’t have asked Cotonou of all places
It’s non of your business.
I’m only seeking on how to get to ghana from Cotonou
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by PoliteActivist: 6:06pm On May 19, 2023
b4ball:

Just to correct this assumption; 90% of phones and accessories businesses are owned by Nigerians(mostly ibos) in Ghana, 60% of private mega stores are also owned by Nigerians(mostly ibos and yorubas), 45% of the auto spare parts sector owned by Nigerians, in the local markets, yorubas and ibos make up at least 15% of groceries.

There is a Nigerian community of legit business men in every region in Ghana, so how did you come about your assumptions?

I only quoted exactly what he wrote. See it below

Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I only quoted exactly what he wrote. See it below
Shut it .. this is what u said. Be a man and defend it and stop hiding like a virgin bitccch

Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by PoliteActivist: 6:47pm On May 19, 2023
obawaya:

You shouldn’t have asked Cotonou of all places
It’s non of your business.
I’m only seeking on how to get to ghana from Cotonou

Many things are non of my business but I still ask about them out of curiosity because I honestly want to know.
It's now up to you to patiently explain to me, IF YOU WISH!
Re: How Do I Get To Ghana, Help!!! by PoliteActivist: 6:51pm On May 19, 2023
Runnerzz:

Shut it .. this is what u said. Be a man and defend it and stop hiding like a virgin bitccch

Exactly what he did - put Nigerian businessmen and Yahoo boys side by side, like they are synonymous!

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? / How Do I Pay For Prepaid Electricity With My Phone / Please I Need Your Advice Before Enter In To Deep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.