Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

"I Found It Strange" Fans Reacted After Actress Toyin Abraham Discloses Her Husb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Found It Strange" Fans Reacted After Actress Toyin Abraham Discloses Her Husb (1438 Views)

I H@te Being Fingered But My Husb@nd Loves Doing It All The Time–woman Complain / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Found It Strange" Fans Reacted After Actress Toyin Abraham Discloses Her Husb by Newsfash: 12:31pm On May 21, 2023
"I Found It Strange" Fans Reacted After Actress Toyin Abraham Discloses Her Husband’s Real Age

Actress, Toyin Abraham has revealed her husband, Kola Ajeyemi’s real age.It is no longer news that Toyin and her husband, Kola Ajeyemi are one of Nollywood’s favourite couples, and they are blessed with a baby boy,

Although Toyin’s husband Ajeyemi is one of the popular faces in the Yoruba movie industry and a constant feature in Segun Ogungbe’s movies, not much is known about him.However, a fan of Toyin has taken the bold step to ask about her husband and how old he is

The fan identified as @vidabonita02 wrote, “@toyin_abraham Mrs Toyin, how old is your husband, he is intelligent!”

The mother of one replied with “42years and thanks a lot”Reacting to Toyin’s response,

@becklynaj wrote “@toyin_abraham wow…… you answered his question without any insult…I was very surprised oh.. Indeed every individual with his or her own mindset oh.. I cherished her more… wisdom is understanding”

@khoreday8 wrote “@becklynaj hehehe I found it strange too dat she ansd. But it’s the way it shld be.”

@milano.milano.9484 wrote “@becklynaj that shows maturity, humility and respect she has for people not you younger girls of our generation that can’t even reply DM.. Indomie girl’s without one naira..”akeula_trendy wrote “I love the way Toyin Abraham handled all the critics thrown in her marriage”.

Fetch More Details>>>https://rovingupdates.com/i-found-it-strange-fans-reacted-after-actress-toyin-abraham-discloses-her-husbands-real-age/

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go For My First Love Or Not? / My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend / Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.