Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,214 members, 7,887,578 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG (15591 Views)

"Report To Work Unfailingly": TUC Tells Members, Opts Out Of Nationwide Protest / Economic Hardship: Begin Importation Of Food - TUC Tells FG / Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Gunayo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
APCNig:
They will cry, it’s like they are all MAD. Tinubu will proscribe TUC and NLC and banish the two rogue associations for ever. Go and find out what he did in Lagos to Lagos NLC. You will be disbanded forever

It’s like you think this is Goatluck Jonathan whom you can intimate into submission, you are wrong. This is Emilokan Tinubu, the Civilian General that did what the military generals could not do. What General Olusegun Obasanjo, General Muhammadu Buhari, Alh. Umar Yar’Adua and Christian Brother Goatluck Jonathan could not do for 24 years, Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire did it in the first 30 minutes of his government.

The generational fraudulent fuel subsidy is gone forever. Expect more hard decisions in order to rebuild the faulty foundation of this country
Hope you buying your petrol at APC rate?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Lawalemi(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Better. This shady character think he can rule Nigeria with fiat.
Na here we dey together

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by solmusdesigns: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tinubu be looking at them like mumu

Buhari failed to Budget for subsidy and Tinubu announced it

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by OneCandleAway(f): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ayodeoba:
No going back! We already getting used to it, going back will jeopardize everything, but benefits and also the palliatives to cushion the effect of the subsidy is what I expect from federal government to start rolling out now

Shouldn't the palliative be rolled out first before removal ?
At least we say effects of palliative Jonathan provided. This one came with nothing. As a president you should understand your people Nd the tendency to panic on news like this so he shouldn't have announced it then.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by lolu2019: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy

Something that beat my imagination is how someone will suddenly anounce the removal of subsidy on his inauguration day without a single plan grin
Did he thinks nigeria is iragbiji
u be mumu.subsidy wasn't budgeted for by Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Alaigbomaster: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
bionixs:
he should just brace up for a very big one

Even if you kill yourselves
No going back on the subsidy removal

We can't continue to accumulate debt while obi takes subsidized fuel to togo and Benin to sell at higher rate then come back to Nigeria and pump the money into alcohol business to continue to damage people's kidneys and livers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by casualobserver: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
Subsidy is gone, if you like don’t go to work, when you are day to work, petrol price will still be the same except this time you won’t get paid while on strike thanks to SC judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
So that you people will start stock-piling petrol in anticipation of the subsidy removal abi? this one took them unaware, we accept it as it is. We move, lets endure together

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Icrave4u: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Same you is lamenting about the hike in price of fuel you guys will come here to type rubbish to suit your ego while wailing inside
APCNig:
They will cry, it’s like they are all MAD. Tinubu will proscribe TUC and NLC and banish the two rogue associations for ever. Go and find out what he did in Lagos to Lagos NLC. You will be disbanded forever

It’s like you think this is Goatluck Jonathan whom you can intimate into submission, you are wrong. This is Emilokan Tinubu, the Civilian General that did what the military generals could not do. What General Olusegun Obasanjo, General Muhammadu Buhari, Alh. Umar Yar’Adua and Christian Brother Goatluck Jonathan could not do for 24 years, Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire did it in the first 30 minutes of his government.

The generational fraudulent fuel subsidy is gone forever. Expect more hard decisions in order to rebuild the faulty foundation of this country
Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by BabaO2: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Federal Government should crush all these political TUC representatives.
NLC/TUC should know better that their leadership should be apolitical and detribalised persons. Present NLC/TUC leadership are highly tribalised and political, they should be roundedup and even charge for treason. They are passionately representing obi/LP interest to intentionally destabilise the progress the new government is achieving.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by able20(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
Some people don dey blame Igbo people for the subsidy removal. 🤣🤣🤣
Because the subsidy removal is targeted at the Igbos, Yorubas will continue buying fuel at 200 per litter with their ID
Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Segzy19: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
In your imagination!
Attention seeker!

AllDModsAreMaad:
Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by THeUNIFIER: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
APCNig:

While I wish for the man to succeed as a human, I laugh at your comment simply because you do not know history nor do you understand the intricacies of Nigeria. The Emilokan you're sentimentally singing his praises was the one who stupidly opposed the removal of subsidy when it was the perfect time. He should reaffirm people's beliefs in him by telling us what plans he has in place to cushion the effects of subsidy removal and not leave us hoping. This was how we hoped Buhari would fight corruption and insecurity in his early reign and look where that got us

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by begge: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
If bubu is still better town hall, that means we are all finished
Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Enemyofpeace: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
If only these people know who they are dealing with. Tinubu get sko sko for head and na real bad guy, you better be careful with him.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by femicyrus(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
FG can allocate 1 refinery each to Nlc and Tuc for them to operate so that Nigerians can be buying at N65 /liter

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Enemyofpeace: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
who get time for the Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Ijoba85: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Baba, how is it done , I want to learn please
Patrickyemi:
Omo Tinubu administration fit tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on Celebrity Gossips and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by TollinsN: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Subsidy beneficiaries always pay labour leaders to mobilize for actions against government. They are always a ready made tools in the hands of SUBSIDY CABALS

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Baatunde(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Unfortunately for your crude attempt at mockery... she has always been called Remi TInubu.... and never Remi Ahmed Tinubu

toluxa1:
grin
Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Baatunde(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
And what sort of plan are you alluding to sir? Is it the same type of 'plan' highlighted by Peter Obi when he said he was going to remove subsidy IMMEDIATELY and not a day longer?

He be like people just want to talk for talking sake. Of all the moaners talking about " putting a plan in place for palliatives" I have not seen one of them give us an idea of what sort of palliatives they are referring to, how is it supposed to be administered, how long do you need to put it in place, how long will it last for and finally how would they fund it.

I bet you if the President says today all low income household in Nigeria gets 500k to cushion the effect of subsidy removal, some of you eternal moaners will still have something to complain about. Anyone who has been in leadership even at a smaller level knows that you don't lead to please people, because you can never ever do anything to please all the people, all the time

Lutherblaq:
cheesy

Something that beat my imagination is how someone will suddenly anounce the removal of subsidy on his inauguration day without a single plan grin

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Mrfixitt(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy

Tinubu is a cocaine sniffer so don't expect miracles from him
Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by 2mch(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Please launch silent investigation on Osifo to check who his sponsors are and, sponsor new leaders for these organizations make everybody go their house go rest. Subsidy is not coming back. Period. Stay home and protest, no pay for you. It is insane to ask for subsidy to come back when the whole world is suffering globally from inflation and oil price per barrel is so low. You are mad Osifo.

Tinubu also need to go after the marketers. Seems they have a lot of stolen money to sponsor nonsense which they need to refund Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Exceed15: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Who is subsidizing who?
Fuel subsidy is a fraud - Mohammadu Buhari
Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Sholmakem(f): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
I'm interested
Patrickyemi:
Omo Tinubu administration fit tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on Celebrity Gossips and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
Re: Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG by Jagabanarmy: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/03/subsidy-removal-revert-to-status-quo-tuc-tells-fg/

I hate taken unilateral decision without consulting widely. Going forward, Jagaban should always engage and communicate more with critical stakeholders before taking critical decisions. It's very important oooo. The removal can't stand. It must be reversed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo State Is Changing(pics). Kodus To Comrade Adams / Agboola Ajayi Sues Ondo Assembly Over Impeachment Move / Anambra Central Senate Poll: INEC Shuts Out PDP, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.