Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government (73382 Views)

Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With Tax Of N38 Million By Lagos Government / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by 1Dray(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:
The same people that will tell you Nigeria is not like UK.

Common tax, they cannot pay!

Same Obidient that was running her mouth like she is a good citizens and ambassador for change, cannot pay common state tax!

She is just a scam like Peter!

how much tax have you ever paid in your entire life?

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Treasure17(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

This entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she single handedly raised her kids blah blah. Is this Iyabo Ojo or a body-double? The same Iyabo Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return. This same faker declared she bought a dress of 37m+ for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price.

Please, Iyabo ojo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense !
It's obvious you have problem and the earlier you figure it out the better for you. Do you sometime dissect what you post on this platform before clicking submit? I strongly doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by aktolly54(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

This entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she single handedly raised her kids blah blah. Is this Iyabo Ojo or a body-double? The same Iyabo Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return. This same faker declared she bought a dress of 37m+ for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price.

Please, Iyabo ojo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense !
let assume she truly owe govt 18m in tax true true, will you just give 18m to govt who spend recklessly and embezzled money anyhow or she should rather use the money fix road by herself? It's better she comot Lagos and go ogun state or better travel abroad where tax are spent and the value for tax is obvious

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MelesZanawi: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Rest Olukwu

Go and die Ndi ayiyo

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Asiwajuoba: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
How I wish law of karma fall on you
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MelesZanawi: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
aktolly54:
let assume she truly owe govt 18m in tax true true, will you just give 18m to govt who spend recklessly and embezzled money anyhow or she should rather use the money fix road by herself? It's better she comot Lagos and go ogun state or better travel abroad where tax are spent and the value for tax is obvious

She must pay that money even if she decides to tar the road from here to Burnin Kebbi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's Helinues??! Really??!... What happened to his original account??! sad

He had too many enemies and had to ditch that account cause dem don troll him life tire
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by PHZADDY1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
peculiar2233:

You can show your fam*ly first. You will be fine 😆😁
in my family we have extra brains ;Dgo open a go fund me so we will give you and your family some grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Goodman2023: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Imagine a nigeria without people like you

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by TheMostComplex1: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Enemyofpeace: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
The governor is fighting back

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by OdefaGirl(f): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Go and die Ndi ayiyo

Olukwu.... I say try and rest. Nzuzu gi akariala

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
1Dray:

how much tax have you ever paid in your entire life?

Never missed one!

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by SIONKPO1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
We have a Long way to Go as Nigerians and believe me our Value system is inexistent
.So many are insulting Iyabo ojo because she didn't Campaigned for APC Instead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

Really??! So, only law-abiding angels support Tinubu and Atiku??!

Interesting...!

Yes!

Law abiding and patriotic citizens
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by aswani(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
I think they are getting back at you for supporting Obi.
God dey your side mama💝

Conversely, so she shouldn't pay Lagos State tax because she supported Obi and Chinedu Gbadebo àbi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Karemarealty288(m): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
Celebrities bragging about their big gods should get ready to pay tax as long as they live in Lagos. The tax net has just opened...

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Demonicide(f): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
I think they are getting back at you for supporting Obi.
God dey your side mama💝

The support wey she support Obi no reach belle, na because of the Ibo man gbola way she dey enjoy make her display that shit…

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by fawaz050(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:
The same people that will tell you Nigeria is not like UK.

Common tax, they cannot pay!

Same Obidient that was running her mouth like she is a good citizens and ambassador for change, cannot pay common state tax!

She is just a scam like Peter!

Everything is not politics. Her PIT shouldn't up to that as an individual.

All she needs to do is get a top shot big 4 tax consultant andLIRS will be shitting in their pants.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by luluman: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:

This entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo Ojo or a body-double? The same Iyabo Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return as income. This same faker declared she bought a dress of 37m+ for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price.

O obviously YOU are pained by the fact that she showed no support for Sanwo during the last governorship election.By their response we know them.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Alliswell248: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Witch hunting

All because she didn’t campaign for that Irigbaji imbecilee with his Sanwo Olu puppet

Otedola no dey even pay such huge tax

18 million on a country that doesn’t pay tax refund

Na Igbos wey leave SE carry 90% of their wealth come Lagos I dey blame bcuz Igbos aside Lagos will be like Osun & Ekiti

Bloody Unity beggars hunting their own bcuz she said no to a urine distributing old senile maggot

Noisy immigrants who begged you to stay in Lagos.
Your ilks are at home today in your region.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by yaroyaro619(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Tinubu, Sanwoolu and APC want to use Iyabo Ojo to distract Nigerians from the matter at hand. They can't deceive us now. Planned strike and demonstration must go ahead starting from Wednesday.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by maivd: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Ode,
Hey , put respect to that name, it’s PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU GCFR .

na President Tinubu matter Dey give you sleepless nights. Get ready for 8 years of using Lexotan, you will need it plenty.
Ok show us mc oluomo's tax receipts
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by DavSagacity(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
That money small for all her sugar zaddy to pay now...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by 1Dray(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

Never missed one!

Let's see a proof.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by ogbongenet: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
I no sure say the person behind this moniker is not a mad person... always at the side of the oppressor. So because she didn't support your 😈 party ,she must be jailed .
lhordspy:

This entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo Ojo or a body-double? The same Iyabo Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return as income. This same faker declared she bought a dress of 37m+ for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price.

Please, Iyabo ojo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense ! Omo ale oshi

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
1Dray:

Let's see a proof.

I should start posting my tax records online because I want to convince you!

Smh…

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by ImoleNaija: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
I have single-handedly raised my kids & so many others, plus myself without a single penny from the government.

Se na govt give you belle ni? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by ogbongenet: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
None of his family has made up to 1million. His father died at there family house, you're now talking about 18m.
MASTAkiLLAh:
how many times has your father paid 18m naira tax and even if he has, is she in the same tax bracket ?

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Slynation(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients...!! They will only come for you when you ain't on there side.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by axponline: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
She declared 40m income and was assessed 7.3m tax. That is a 18% tax rate. Are you all saying 18% tax is too high for a high income person like herself.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by SILVERLINES: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
One question I keep asking myself daily; what has the government do for me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet / Wizkid Holds Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Paris (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.