Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government (73387 Views)

Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With Tax Of N38 Million By Lagos Government / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by simfrost90210: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin
.., if you fail to show mercy,
.., most times, mercy eludes you!

SIMPLE
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by EzekielAkins: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2023
Rayban25:

Helinues, theres no shame in borrowing sense of you have to.

Yaa a bhad Guy😁
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Gentew(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
I think they are getting back at you for supporting Obi.
God dey your side mama💝

I think she should relocate to Anambra and pay her tax there.....

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by erniok(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2023
Angelfrost:
Iyabo... Pay your tax na!

Nigerians and their attitudes towards Civic duties!

Just like Wesley Snipes, Lauryn Hill, etc...!

She has a great point in her rant, however! Where and how do they come up with such figures??! What basis or percentage do they use??!
That's the question no one is asking. Those figures looked cooked up.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Banhammy717: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2023
Baba ijesha will show her shege in prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by SenatePresdo(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
The same people that will tell you Nigeria is not like UK.

Common tax, they cannot pay!

Same Obidient that was running her mouth like she is a good citizens and ambassador for change, cannot pay common state tax!

She is just a scam like Peter!

Where did Tinubu got all the billions he was squandering during election?

Probably people's tax..
Grade one robbery.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Kemadealadire(f): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2023
18M personal income tax shocked or company tax

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by nedekid: 7:43am On Jun 06, 2023
Typicool8:

You can't just do without mentioning Peter obi cos he's your nightmare
His gentleman's area wount function if he does not mention obi's name 10 times daily.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by sniperr007(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Where do you think government get money to do all these things you demanded for? To build roads, electricity, hospitals. Through money ritual or plucked from tree? Pay your tax iyabo. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

The entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo or a body-double? The same Iyab0 Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return as income. This same faker declared she bought a dress of N37.5m for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price. But crying over tax of N18m.

Please, Iyabo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense ! Omo ale oshi

For her to have a tax of 7 million. Do you know much much she earned that year?

It's outrageous to think she earned that much based on her lifestyle.
There is either miscalculation or witchhunting
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Chetas81(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2023
Revolution2022:
What about alpha-beta that was accused of tax fraud by the former managing director?He has been silence with a bullion van.
animals supporting tinubu that become Fulani cow for longer trekking never think of this
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by ransomed: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2023
Personal vendetta from toll gate killers
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Sholmakem(f): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2023
While Eniola Badmus is enjoying herself in Abuja , they revisited your own case to pay your debt .
If you don't have long a knife please don't drag meat with the Devil.. So Madam be a good citizen go and pay your tax😃

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Shevchenkko: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
The same people that will tell you Nigeria is not like UK.

Common tax, they cannot pay!

Same Obidient that was running her mouth like she is a good citizens and ambassador for change, cannot pay common state tax!

She is just a scam like Peter!

Helinues the zombie boy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Unperturbedpota: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Where do you think government get money to do all these things you demanded for? To build roads, electricity, hospitals. Through money ritual or plucked from tree? Pay your tax iyabo. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

The entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo or a body-double? The same Iyab0 Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return as income. This same faker declared she bought a dress of N37.5m for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price. But crying over tax of N18m.

Please, Iyabo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense ! Omo ale oshi

Why are you always so bitter angry depressed and tribalstic ? Then on the off moment you sound coherent and Intelligent.

What is going on with you sir ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Typicool8(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2023
nedekid:

His gentleman's area wount function if he does not mention obi's name 10 times daily.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by 1Dray(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Sanwo-Olu is now waking up.. I miss Fashola, Orji Uzor Kalu was taxed and heaven didn't fall

Ambode taxed many Lagos artist and they had to comply even Davido who claimed to work from Osun state paid

But how much have you ever paid in your entire life?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by leisuretym: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2023
Backpedal:

Go and watch Igbo Nollywood movies

That line alone shows that you are not intellegent
How can you be basing your judgement on (some) movies you see on Africa Magic?

That's anti intellectualism there

So white people who see starving videos of Africans and then assume Africa is a wasteland and hunger republic are right too ?

Think

Igbos movies are the reflection of their society, I don’t need to be intelligent, they are true life stories

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by miketayo(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Do you know more than the Lagos IRS?

She has a right to contest figures, is not like she is mandated to without contesting. I myself would never agree to such.

But in her quest, she need be sure of the figures she is presenting, cos even as at now, interest already accumulating on that 18m

It's because you don't know more than LIRS that's why they can throw figures at anyone.
Paying tax isn't even the issue, but what do they do with this tax? Less than 20% is what is used for the state
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by leisuretym: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

I have already dealt with him! The biggest mistake he will make in life is to respond!

See someone that fled from a shithole to a city, claiming 90% wealth and same time feels like they are begging him to stay.

Attaching so much importance to his lots! Can someone beg this people to relocate that 90% wealth to Abia or Anambra!

They won’t because the place is not business friendly, everyone there are takers, parasites, cheaters, so nobody is willing to patronize you

Another big issue is unknown gun men they are hailing and praising is waiting for them

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Karlifate: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2023
All these fake ass entertainers.

They'll carry themselves as if they can buy heaven & earth, but when duty calls, they'll be looking for a way to abscond.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by OdefaGirl(f): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Umahi stripped the entire Odefa family naked. Una no get work, na to use politics thief money una dey find.
Make una go find work. Useless parasites.

This one is the murmur of a mad man 🤣🤣. Incoherent baboon
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Ashley86400: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Calm down
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by jnig: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running .....

She didnt shirk from her responsibility to pay her personal income tax nor did she show any unwillingness to pay. As stated, she had even gone to the office as requested accompanied by letters of clarifiacation as to the unfair demands from the government. Her concern is the outrageous amounts the governmentis demanding. Her query is how they came about the amounts they are demanding. Are you saying that Lagos state is a jungle were the strong prey over the weak because they are in government? Even if her political stand is a pain in the as.. of the government, does that give them the right to ask her to pay what is not due as tax?

As for choice to spend her money as she she chose, what has that got to do with you? Certainly, she will pay her dues but only what she ought to pay. However, the gimmicks and threats will not suffice in making her pay beyond what she is supposed ti pay. As for the campaign against her, it will expire soon.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by solmusdesigns: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2023
1Dray:

But how much have you ever paid in your entire life?

Ladies first... Start by showing us your tax clearance certificate and I will gladly upload mine

My company is duly registered
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by youngrichnigga: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2023
This is witch-hunt and should be challenged. The LASG is not transparent as you would expect........They should walk her and her tax consultant through how the N18M was arrived at. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Olumaeme: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Your stupidity is legendary. Yes she said Lagos is not working and that is her opinion, you state yours and it will be your opinion also.

She has the right to support whoever she wants and it's not your business just as it's not her business if you l*ck sanwo rectum
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
she isn't the only one that supported Labour Party so many people did and were more outspoken than her so let's be reasonable but one of the things I believe affected her is the unreasonable show off I buy this 500m, I buy this 37m so show proof of tax been paid. Me wey dey earn lower than chicken change dey pay tax so why won't she? besides don't assume it's only people that supported Obi that are witch hunted, it's because na her own we hear for now I know someone that was given tax of 4.5m in isolo industrial estate and people saying they don't see the impact of tax been paid are hypocrites and shld point to what their state governors are using theirs to do. I am seeing it though but I believe they can do more and also its not only in naija people are been witch hunted even Trump is also targeted because he avoided some tax he ought to have paid aside stepping on toes, football players too so who is she that they can't prosecute for non payment of tax
if this is the excuse you can come up with and if this is the official Lagos state excuse then there's a very big problem with the way things operate in that state and it's a huge shame. She has receipts of all tax she has paid over the years so the state should explain how they came about 18 million naira. Don't you people think at all ? Don't you especially know that she's being run out of town and business ? Why supporting wickedness because of politics ? It doesn't make sense and it's so sad to see most of those supporting this witch-hunt are those who haven't seen three million naira raw cash in their lives. They're the ones who support wickedness and political bigotry due to envy

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by okrikaboi: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2023
Better three days fu! K go give her that money
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Pityoobi: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2023
She better pay or go and meet OBI.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by woleabayo(f): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by sukkot: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2023
ShaqFu:
she's just a foolish woman. I thought she was actually intelligent, but from her comments on this issue, I'm surprise she's as dense as those girls standing at 12 midnight at Allen Avenue.
alaye i dey look you side eye

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet / Wizkid Holds Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Paris (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.